T Nation

Tren Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate

What is the half-life of this ester? The only thing I’ve been able to find is that the detection time of this tren ester is 3-5 weeks, while tren acetate is 3-5 months. Can anyone comment on this? Is Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate the classic Parabolan? I thought Parabolan was the pharmaceutical name for tren acetate. Any help is appreciated.

Yep - tren hexawhatever is parabolin.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
What is the half-life of this ester? The only thing I’ve been able to find is that the detection time of this tren ester is 3-5 weeks, while tren acetate is 3-5 months. Can anyone comment on this? Is Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate the classic Parabolan? I thought Parabolan was the pharmaceutical name for tren acetate. Any help is appreciated.[/quote]

According to this profile (they’ve recently added some new ones), the cyclohexylmethyl/hexahydrobenzyl carbonate ester “could be most closely comared with an enanthate ester; the half-life is probably a little less than week.”

So far as detection would go, any talk of 3-5 weeks (I’ve also seen that listed) is false. It would have to be at least the 4-5 months associated with TA and possibly slightly longer.