TREN HEX

[quote]rainjack wrote:
iannotti wrote:
If Hex being hexadrobencylcarbonic acid, it is the same as Enanthate… 7 Carbons ester.

Not really. At least not according to Llewellyn. [/quote]

You can look it up online…I didn’t read the new anabolics 2008, what exactly does it say word for word about Hex?

Straight from Bill Roberts: Talking on hex in old omnadrens.

by Bill Roberts - This preparation is quite similar to Sustanon, and is different only in that 100 mg/mL of it (of 250 mg/mL total) is testosterone hexanoate instead of the testosterone decanoate used in Sustanon. For this reason, Omnadren has a shorter half life, and will give a faster initial increase in blood level. This accounts for the claim of increased water retention and increased side effects, since levels, at first, are higher for the same dosage.

[quote]iannotti wrote:
rainjack wrote:
iannotti wrote:
If Hex being hexadrobencylcarbonic acid, it is the same as Enanthate… 7 Carbons ester.

Not really. At least not according to Llewellyn.

You can look it up online…I didn’t read the new anabolics 2008, what exactly does it say word for word about Hex?

by Bill Roberts - This preparation is quite similar to Sustanon, and is different only in that 100 mg/mL of it (of 250 mg/mL total) is testosterone hexanoate instead of the testosterone decanoate used in Sustanon. For this reason, Omnadren has a shorter half life, and will give a faster initial increase in blood level. This accounts for the claim of increased water retention and increased side effects, since levels, at first, are higher for the same dosage.[/quote]

You are correct. I read wrong. Llewellyn does in fact state that enanthate is essentially the same thing as Parabolan, which is hex.

My bad, and I apologize for dispensing errant information.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
iannotti wrote:
rainjack wrote:
iannotti wrote:

Not really. At least not according to Llewellyn.

by Bill Roberts - This preparation is quite similar to Sustanon, and is different only in that 100 mg/mL of it (of 250 mg/mL total) is testosterone hexanoate instead of the testosterone decanoate used in Sustanon. For this reason, Omnadren has a shorter half life, and will give a faster initial increase in blood level. This accounts for the claim of increased water retention and increased side effects, since levels, at first, are higher for the same dosage.

You are correct. I read wrong. Llewellyn does in fact state that enanthate is essentially the same thing as Parabolan, which is hex.

My bad, and I apologize for dispensing errant information.

[/quote]

No worries bro, we are always learning…I had to look that shit up myself too :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh i see, so Undecanoate would be too long for this purpose then?

Enanth would suffice for the Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester?

Brook

Ya… me too… ahem! I just didnt want to make RJ look stupid…

ahem… :confused:

;D

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
LOL, I stayed out of the whole ester length debate above, simply because I was like “wtf? I thought is was the same as enan” but was too lazy to confirm.[/quote]

I grabbed my Llewellyn book to check it out, and found a listing for “tritren” or something, and it is a blend of tren ace, enan, and hex. Then I looked up parabolan, and it said hex was very long lasting ester.

I made the assumption that adding hex with the enanthate implied that the hex was twice as long as the enanthate - much like enanthate is about twice as long as the ace.

Needless to say, I skipped reading the enanthate profile where Llewellyn says that E is a replacement for hex.

Take away lesson for the kiddos: do your research, and then do it again.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Ya… me too… ahem! I just didnt want to make RJ look stupid…

ahem… :confused:

;D[/quote]

How can I look stupid when I admitted to being wrong, and apologized for it?

It was a joke punchy. I was wrong too…