Tren Gyno

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:
the funniest part about this. is T-Nation has plenty of articles saying they can put a half inch in one work out.

lool nice!

[quote]TheTaskmaster wrote:
Don’t be quick to assume everyone on here is a dick. Steroid forums are littered with people who start new threads with no clue about what they’re doing, expect to be spoon fed and then bitch when they hear an answer they don’t like.

And your join date says October 2014…

Post a pic of yourself if you really wanna argue with the guys here
[/quote]
yeah I can understand that. I was looking for more of an opinion. not some one to do my homework. I just figured if I was to ask any forums T-Nation would be the best of the best. I forgot about all of the keyboard ninjas. no worries tho man I will figure it out. with or with out these forums.

I was just surprised at how long it took letro to work in my system. we shall see how Monday goes. I may be one of those guys that just cannot take tren. which is fine. I am not to worried about it. most of these guys would kill for my size. hence why they juice.

[quote]SuperTightPanda wrote:

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:
the funniest part about this. is T-Nation has plenty of articles saying they can put a half inch in one work out.

lool nice! [/quote]
right i guess charles poliquin is a duche too. right boi’ss???

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:

[quote]SuperTightPanda wrote:

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:

lool nice! [/quote]
right i guess charles poliquin is a duche too. right boi’ss???

Will everyone gain as much as 3/8-inch using this method? No. Some individuals will gain more. Some gain up to one inch in the five days following my one-day arm cure!
not possible right guys?? hahahahaha. keep em coming you guys are fucking funny.

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:
@Yogi You just have to laugh. Its all I can think of to do with these guys.

@ getbuffnow I’d also like know. If you say you can feel the Tren leaving your body the next day why would you feel nipple issues 2 days after the last injection? From what you say it should be gone by then and no more issues should be present. Especially since your body changes and compensates for the drugs you administered so quickly.[/quote]
also not necessarily even if the tren is out of my system in 48 hours. that does not mean my prog/prol level would go back to normal that quickly. any who… this is unproductive. like i said i will sort it out regardless.

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:
Half Life: Ester dependant:

Trenbolone Acetate ~1 day
Trenbolone Enanthate, Hexahydrobenzlycarbonate, Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate - 5-6 days[/quote]

Ace 3 days
Enth 10 days

Wow that took me 30 seconds!

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:

@ getbuffnow I’d also like know. If you say you can feel the Tren leaving your body the next day why would you feel nipple issues 2 days after the last injection? From what you say it should be gone by then and no more issues should be present. Especially since your body changes and compensates for the drugs you administered so quickly.[/quote]
also not necessarily even if the tren is out of my system in 48 hours. that does not mean my prog/prol level would go back to normal that quickly. any who… this is unproductive. like i said i will sort it out regardless. [/quote]

But if they went up that quickly then they should go back down that quickly.

I stand by my comment that you don’t know what you are doing. Honestly at first I was trying to tell you to learn more about what you are doing before you do it. Thats all. Now, I realize you are one of those people who thinks they know everything even when their failed logic is proven. Good luck fucking up your body with drugs you think you know everything about.

Dumb and Dumber 3 - Big Balls in Utah!

Starring:

getbuffnow
SuperTightPanda

Coming to a theater near you!

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:

also not necessarily even if the tren is out of my system in 48 hours. that does not mean my prog/prol level would go back to normal that quickly. any who… this is unproductive. like i said i will sort it out regardless. [/quote]

But if they went up that quickly then they should go back down that quickly.

I stand by my comment that you don’t know what you are doing. Honestly at first I was trying to tell you to learn more about what you are doing before you do it. Thats all. Now, I realize you are one of those people who thinks they know everything even when their failed logic is proven. Good luck fucking up your body with drugs you think you know everything about.[/quote]

no not at all. lmao… I have been reading none stop… but if you are going to be point blank a dick. like you have. you have to expect some type of attitude back towards. thats my whole point i read up on this and did alot of research when things seemed odd. I asked the best forum around. and what did I get the typical T-Nation solute.

if you read up on trenbolone there are plenty of fucking sites that say different half lives. from 1 day to 48 hours to 3-5 days. not one site says the same fucking thing.

not to mention if you even read the gyno stick on this site its contradictory to other studies and sites that say the same thing. its all different. so when some one does his research turns around feels something out of the normal and asks about it. he gets flamed. how the fuck do you expect some one to get clarity from what they are reading about?

this forum sure as hell is not making things easier… is my point at this point i am just having fun with my thread. like i said ill figure it out. which means I will look else where for research. as this forum is a dead end. you can judge all you want. like i said proof is in the pudding come to utah and meet me. you can have a conversation face to face. or you can be like dude your a dumb ass thats not whats happening. it could be this. and point me in a direction for research.

and i would of gladly taken that as help and done my own research. so assuming i think i know everything is wrong. but if the thread is pointless. fuck it. less make pointless conversation. shit im bored at work why the fuck not.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Dumb and Dumber 3 - Big Balls in Utah!

Starring:

getbuffnow
SuperTightPanda

Coming to a theater near you![/quote]
hell yeah lets get paid…

all joking a side. thank you for your comments. I will continue to research. if you have any sites or recommendations. books what ever it takes let me know. I will gladly take the time to do my own research.

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:
all joking a side. thank you for your comments. I will continue to research. if you have any sites or recommendations. books what ever it takes let me know. I will gladly take the time to do my own research. [/quote]

Let me say that I can appreciate someone wanting to do research. You are making jokes about this site but you can find a ton of info here. Use the search key. Thats not sarcasm. What do you want to know about? Type it in. There has been a thread on it at some point. There may be differing opinions sometimes and the debate can be interesting. You should be able to figure out what the final consensus is. The info you find here is from many years of posters having already been there and done that. When they link to an article or study. Follow it and read it. What we know about steroids changes all the time and these pages will reflect that.

I made the comment that I did because I HATE people using steroids and not knowing how they work or what they do. It makes me think people are stupid as I wouldn’t put anything into my body without feeling like I know almost everything there is to know about it. (everything just isn’t possible). Essentially I research the hell out of it. We get a ton of guys that got some shit from some guy at the gym and have ZERO clue how it affects them. Read the forums. You would be surprised at the shit that comes up daily. I assume when you say that you can feel the tren leaving you that someone told you to pin everyday so you think its gone in one day. You asked if it (the gyno feeling) was in your head. I stated everything was in your head. You can’t feel it leave your body. In fact it wasn’t leaving your body at that point. Hence it as well as the gyno being “in your head”. Just so you are aware if you were to get any gyno symptoms from the tren it would most likely be a couple of weeks into the cycle. As I said before our bodies don’t adjust immediately. It takes time in both directions. You don’t shut down natural test with one shot and you don’t get it back immediately when you stop. Hence my light switch comment. I was actually advising you that if you don’t know what the drugs you were using are doing in your body that you shouldn’t be using them. Maybe it came off harsh but I actually meant it for your own good.

FYI google it if you can’t find it here. Some of it takes weeding out but you can answer any questions by reading a few different places and then seeing what the overlap is. The places that everyone seems to agree. If you have unanswered questions, ask them here. Become a part of the discussion. As long as its something you couldn’t easily find using google you won’t get flamed.

I am requesting a pic for your “most of these guys would kill for my size. hence why they juice” comment

simple as that

seems like we have a lot of retards on here of late.

OP, just because the tren is out your system, doesn’t mean things like your progesterone immediately go back to normal.

[quote]TheTaskmaster wrote:
I am requesting a pic for your “most of these guys would kill for my size. hence why they juice” comment

simple as that
[/quote]
eh maybe I can post one. I have nothing to prove tho. I could careless if you believe my rants or not. reality is I am a pretty big guy. yeah I have some fat I am about 14% atleast I was a month a go. but it was done by calipers so you know that is not 100% accurate. hence why I running a cutting cycle.

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:
all joking a side. thank you for your comments. I will continue to research. if you have any sites or recommendations. books what ever it takes let me know. I will gladly take the time to do my own research. [/quote]

Let me say that I can appreciate someone wanting to do research. You are making jokes about this site but you can find a ton of info here. Use the search key. Thats not sarcasm. What do you want to know about? Type it in. There has been a thread on it at some point. There may be differing opinions sometimes and the debate can be interesting. You should be able to figure out what the final consensus is. The info you find here is from many years of posters having already been there and done that. When they link to an article or study. Follow it and read it. What we know about steroids changes all the time and these pages will reflect that.

I made the comment that I did because I HATE people using steroids and not knowing how they work or what they do. It makes me think people are stupid as I wouldn’t put anything into my body without feeling like I know almost everything there is to know about it. (everything just isn’t possible). Essentially I research the hell out of it. We get a ton of guys that got some shit from some guy at the gym and have ZERO clue how it affects them. Read the forums. You would be surprised at the shit that comes up daily. I assume when you say that you can feel the tren leaving you that someone told you to pin everyday so you think its gone in one day. You asked if it (the gyno feeling) was in your head. I stated everything was in your head. You can’t feel it leave your body. In fact it wasn’t leaving your body at that point. Hence it as well as the gyno being “in your head”. Just so you are aware if you were to get any gyno symptoms from the tren it would most likely be a couple of weeks into the cycle. As I said before our bodies don’t adjust immediately. It takes time in both directions. You don’t shut down natural test with one shot and you don’t get it back immediately when you stop. Hence my light switch comment. I was actually advising you that if you don’t know what the drugs you were using are doing in your body that you shouldn’t be using them. Maybe it came off harsh but I actually meant it for your own good.

FYI google it if you can’t find it here. Some of it takes weeding out but you can answer any questions by reading a few different places and then seeing what the overlap is. The places that everyone seems to agree. If you have unanswered questions, ask them here. Become a part of the discussion. As long as its something you couldn’t easily find using google you won’t get flamed.[/quote]
thank you. I will continue my research.

okay, well right now i am only running the test and tren.
I have tapered the letro down to .5 every other day. i was getting way to dry. first shot of tren nothing everything was good.

took 250 test 50 tren. .5 letro .25 dos. everything was ok. today took my second shot of tren. with only .5 letro. everything that i read about the dos i should not need more than .25 to .5 weekly. bamn same shit today… warming sensation in my chest. my nips are getting puffy and hard ( i have rock tit not something I normally get). at this point I can say it is the tren. I will keep researching. I know this is pointless to post and ask this forum anything at this point and it may not be anything to worry about. I have never had issues with estrogen or gyno. last cycle i ran .5 aromasin on 750 mg test with no issues. when i first went .10 it pulled out to much estrogen. ( blew my knee out). when the tren is out of my system everything is perfect feel fantastic no water retention.

from my reading this is not an estrogen issue. is a prog/prol issue. I know technically it is to soon to see any of these type of sides. since tren does not aromatize I know its not an increase in estrogen. shot in the dark. should i up my dos to .5 per week. and split it up during the week?

i understand the half lives i get it. I know its to soon for gyno to pop up I get it. its obviously not gyno as I do not have any lumps or issues that scream gyno. when i drop the tren. no issues not to mention tren doesn’t up estrogen. time to do more research on prog/prol. if you can point me in any direction. i doubt the dos is bad or anything but i may need to find my bodies sweet point. like i needed to with the letro. if you can help point me in the direction. that would be appreciated again i am not asking for a hand out… sorry man but this feeling is pretty uncomfertable.

just drop the tren. Some people just can’t handle certain drugs.

you know honestly I am wondering if this is all due to the tightness and the warmth tren causes. I am just overly paranoid about the sides due to all the reading i have done on them.
its to soon for these sides. I am worried about. I actually sleep better. i normally have night sweats. my night sweats are actually not as bad to none existent. my chest is super tight and tren makes me run hot. but i normally run hot anyway.

I am over paranoid as tren sides are exaggerated. since i am pretty much meddling on this and i am not use to the increased warmth or the tightness in muscles that tren causes and since i can’t pin point this feeling with any description of sides or gyno from my research.

my theory is this.
the feeling is due to the increase tightness in my chest muscle and the warmth due to tren. this feeling is abnormal to me. I have no other sides. but like you all said it has not been long enough.from my research i would agree. lets see how the next few weeks go.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
just drop the tren. Some people just can’t handle certain drugs.[/quote]
yeah you’re right.