Tren - First Cycle

This is my first go 'round with Tren. After much reading and deliberating I came to the conclusion that it either likes you or it doesnt. since I decided to go with 400wk of the enanthate I was praying it was going to like me! I’m on day 28 now. So far so good. I guess we are now friends. My sleep is actually deeper than usual, appetite is way up and my wife is still attractive. Im noticing my temper is definitely shortened ALOT.

I have a toolbox full of broken shit now, but oh well. Ill take it. I seem to really be blowing up here lately. My workouts are harder and more agressive and muscles feel so damn hard and tight its like they’re gonna freak’n pop. I feel this is going to be a long term friendship. Everything else prior doesnt seem to compare.

WK 1-10 400Tren E. + 500Test E.
WK 4-10 30Dbol

Keep y’all posted on the rest of the ride.

Any specific reason you are running a higher test than tren?
Also I would have used the Dbol as a kickstart so your gains start earlier, which might come in handy as your cycle is quite short.
You haven’t posted anything about PCT or other tools to help you out of the cycle. I hope you got that covered, as estrogen conversion and also prolactin might become an issue.
Not trying to criticize in a negative way, just wanting to help.

All the best with your cycle

Constructive criticism and good advice are always appreciated. Iam familiar with how the test dosage works with my body so that’s why I went with that. This is my first time with with tren and given its fussy reputation I was a bit leary with going any higher. You say it’s a short cycle, what would you suggest? I’ve pretty much gone with ten weekers. I will be running hcg during cycle from mid to end then running nolva/comid for 4 weeks for PCT.

The dbol I stuck right in the part of the cycle where the others should be in full effect. I know its general practice to put the dbol in the front but since it acts pretty much immediately I wanted it where it would be most effective in terms of workout power. Dbol gives me an insane power boost that really pushes through my heavy weights. 20mg 30 to 45min. pre workout and usually 10mg next morning to aid recovery. What ya think?

Also am using Letro during cycle. 2.5 eod

[quote]PowderMunkey wrote:
Constructive criticism and good advice are allways appreciated. Iam familiar with how the test dosage works with my body so that’s why I went with that. This is my first time with with tren and given its fussy reputation I was a bit leary with going any higher. You say it’s a short cycle, what would you suggest? I’ve pretty much gone with ten weekers. I will be running hcg during cycle from mid to end then running nolva/comid for 4 weeks for PCT. The dbol I stuck right in the part of the cycle where it all should be coming together. What ya think?[/quote]

I’d suggest 12-16 weeks plus for the test and 10 of them on tren. The idea is to have the gear in a bit longer but to be able to maintain more of your muscle mass. Don’t forget that both types of injections that youre using kick after 4 weeks, so youre actually just running them for 6.
Even though youre saying that you know what youre doing, do a bit of research on the tren and you will see that its really run higher than test normally.
With this approach you will be able to minimize the sides, as test is usually the bad boy that produces them.
Keeping the tren higher will produce almost the same results, but having a lot less sides.

The thing with the Dbol doesn’t sound good to me, as youre messing up the opportunity to see WHAT exactly is it that produces the results in your body by mixing things in unnecessarily.
Trust me, the Dbols are a joke in comparison to tren, don’t get too caught up on them. The only time id recommend using them would be at the beginning of a cycle for a good kickstart.

I did notice In my reading that high Test in the cycle causes mores sides. Why exactly is that?

test coverts to estrogen. This can lead to awful sides. AI will help w/ this. Everybody is different as to how sensitive they are to sides.
I 2nd the suggestion of high tren, medium to low test. (keep AI on hand)
Will u be using tren E, A, or Tri??

I’m running Tren E. the sides associated with high test low tren were mostly along the lines of trendomnia, loss of labido, loss of appetite etc. Not so much estrogen related. Why is that? When the test was lowered most seemed to do better.