Tren Extreme

[quote]Stiddy wrote:
thetruth24,

Dude, bud, guy, whatever, I know I am gonna sound like my Dad now, I’m 28, and I am not even ready to start steriods. I know you wanna quick fix and to get swole, t-nationers love that haha, but at this point in your life you are at the best natural testosterone levels you may ever be. Lift hard, eat harder, sleep even harder. Thats all you need to do…If I knew this at your age I would be much better off. Sorry if I sould old…[/quote]

You don’t sound old, I just don’t understand these kids. I’ve had access to gear since I first started lifting as an 18 year old in 1999. I wasn’t even slightly tempted until 50lbs of mass and 7 years later when I saw my natural gains at an end. Get some creatine, and you should be buying a tub of protein every month. Eat your 6 meals a day and don’t be a bitch in the gym.

Thanks for all the advice.

I hope everyone isn’t assuming that steroids are just a quick fix for me.

While I read most if not all the training articles in this site, I also bust my butt in the gym when I’m in there.

To me, lifting is a passion. I focus on big compound movements (bench, squat deadlifts, pullups, cleans & jerks, snatches, front squats…etc) I eat clean and I eat alot. (6-8+ meals a day).

I just feel like I have built a solid foundation and was thinking of trying something new is all.

Thanks

I no expert, yet, but time young grasshopper, time. Doesnt happen over night.

Fuck it, bro man, buy some ANADROL! You want an oral, buy 100 tabs and do 2 tabs a day for 50 days! You are 18, shouldn’t make ur tits too big… Make sure it says, ANADROL, none of this knock-off elitefitness BS! Go for it ,Son! Be the next Jay Cutler! Rainman and H- Train, don’t tell him to be smart, this is how all the bodybuilders do it and you guys know it!

[quote]thetruth24 wrote:
Has anyone ever tried Deca200(Nandeconate)
Tren75 (Finabolan)
[/quote]

This is the last im wasting my time speaking to you.

Deca = Nandrolone Decanoate
Tren = Trenbolone

Do your fucking research before you waste any of our time again ok?

If lifting is your passion, did you know everything when you started? Did someone bigger help you out? Show you the right way? Well here we are doing that for you and you are being a total douche about it. We all have better things to be doing, but we are helping you instead.

So respect us, respect the iron and go eat and lift. PM me when you’re 25 and we will talk.

Of course I didn’t know everything about it. I’m still learning today and probably will continue learning for the rest of my life.

The only help I received was from this site and a few others.

Wait wait…I’m being a douche? How is that? I’m not arguing you guys on anything. You guys are veterans and I just simply asked about other products. So please explain to me how that is being a douche?

And IM SORRY im wasting your time, because I’m begging you to reply to my posts right? Seriously, if you can help and don’t mind, then cool, post. If not then don’t. Its that simple. I’m mean no disrespect, but if you’re gonna have an attitude posting then don’t do it.

Seriously. Just don’t post if all you’re gonna do is flame.

Ill be sure to do my research

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
thetruth24 wrote:
Has anyone ever tried Deca200(Nandeconate)
Tren75 (Finabolan)

This is the last im wasting my time speaking to you.

Deca = Nandrolone Decanoate
Tren = Trenbolone

Do your fucking research before you waste any of our time again ok?

If lifting is your passion, did you know everything when you started? Did someone bigger help you out? Show you the right way? Well here we are doing that for you and you are being a total douche about it. We all have better things to be doing, but we are helping you instead.

So respect us, respect the iron and go eat and lift. PM me when you’re 25 and we will talk.

[/quote]

Boy, you’re 18. You’re not ready to do real steroids, much less shitty designer prosteroids that say they aren’t. You’ve probably not even reached your full height and your hormones are not fully adult yet. At least wait until your early twenties more year when you’ve fully matured. You’ll also have several years of training and research under your belt and actually understand what steroids are and how to design a proper cycle and PCT [maybe]. I’ve never done a cycle and don’t know that I will, but it’s only now after several years of reading on these forums and elsewhere that I feel comfortable that I could put together a safe and effective one.

Everyone here is gonna tell you you’re not ready to take any steroids at all. That’s not flaming.

Why didn’t you do your research to begin with, instead of looking at pretty ads, then going into a forum where people are SERIOUS about training! This stuff goes into people’s emails so that’s why you should keep your questions brief and logical! Either buy the shit or don’t, and please don’t post your results, because they won’t be of any value to anyone on actual steroids, not pseudo-science.

Interesting thread.

I have used this product. This compound is generated by a different lab each year, label and name changes each year. You can buy it at a lot of Max Muscle stores.

When I used it it was called Trenobol. It has a lot less sides than Superdrol, and is definately less liver toxic, does not mess with cholesterol or BP as much.

If I was to continue to use a non-steroid like PH or designers, I’d use Tren Extreme.

All it really does is harden you up through it’s progestin compound. Don’t be surprised when your face bloats up!!!

Libido was not effected, but PCT is a requirement.