Tren Extreme

I have decided to start taking some supplements.

I’m not to sure of how to cycle things, and don’t want to start off on anything to strong.

I’m also leaning towards orals since this is my first time. Can anyone suggest some products?

I’m thinking of taking Tren Extreme by American Cellular Labs, but am unsure of what to use as a follow up.

Thanks!

WTF is tren extreme? WTF is cellular labs, a cell phone company? My advice, if you go to the gym,DO NOT DO BB CURLS IN THE SQUAT RACK!!!

They are very coy as to what is in it…Not a good sign…(Maybe better to wait till ready for the “real deal”(?)…

[quote]thetruth24 wrote:

I’m not to sure of how to cycle things, and don’t want to start off on anything to strong.

I’m also leaning towards orals since this is my first time. Can anyone suggest some products?

I’m thinking of taking Tren Extreme by American Cellular Labs, but am unsure of what to use as a follow up.

Thanks![/quote]

Click SEARCH and read the archives, you’re in for a flaming.

Well not really, they tell you it contains:

19-Norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione.

I read some good reviews too.

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
They are very coy as to what is in it…Not a good sign…(Maybe better to wait till ready for the “real deal”(?)…[/quote]

Haha, yeah, believe it or not, I’ve been reading a little bit in regards to steroids.

I’m not really waiting for anyone to ask the reasons I’m taking them and all that. I just want some feedback on the product, or at least on the ingredients it has.

I posted the ingredients in my last post

[quote]H-Train wrote:
thetruth24 wrote:

Thanks!

Click SEARCH and read the archives, you’re in for a flaming.[/quote]

I can sense from the way you wright that your a kid so just remember what the man siad about the bb curls in the squat rack and you’ll be fine.

Crashball

EXACTLY, Crashball! As for what’s in it, some shit that’ll fuck your liver like a 12 yo boy fucking a piece of baloney straight outta the fridge! It’s nasty, and if it says it’s not, it’s one of these that can only last for a couple months before it’s pulled… There, is that enough info?

hey, since no one here knows what this stuff is or has any personal experience, i’ll see if i can.

I just got off my month long cycle of the stuff. 90 caps, i took 3 a day. When i first looked at the stuff, i thought, woh, intense. Well, the truth is, its not crazy stuff.

I saw moderate gains in my bench and average in just about everything else. If your looking for something stronger than those weak commercial products, i would say give it a try. If your used to stronger products, i would say that your going to be let down.

the one downside to this stuff was that i did see my sexual drive go down a bit. Im now on a pct of novadex just to make sure my shit gets back in order.

Ya, i snagged this at this muscle max shop here in sacramento for $60. Its far from what a steroid should be able to do, so there’s no real need to be scared.

So we have another superdrol? Another untested, unresearched and most likely unsafe product to hit the market and all the idiots are going to jump for it.

Tren Extreme. Works like tren just more extreme without the side effects. Bullshit.

I do thank the poster for his personal account with the product. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if your libido is crashing then you may have bigger problems than you realize. The novedex may not work and you may want to consider a real pct. I think a visit to Chemone is in order for you.

For the OP, if you are considering pro-hormones, go back to the gym and work harder and eat right. In three to four years come back and we will talk k?

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
So we have another superdrol? Another untested, unresearched and most likely unsafe product to hit the market and all the idiots are going to jump for it.

Tren Extreme. Works like tren just more extreme without the side effects. Bullshit.

I do thank the poster for his personal account with the product. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if your libido is crashing then you may have bigger problems than you realize. The novedex may not work and you may want to consider a real pct. I think a visit to Chemone is in order for you.

For the OP, if you are considering pro-hormones, go back to the gym and work harder and eat right. In three to four years come back and we will talk k? [/quote]

If this stuff is anything like trenadrol - it is a PH at best. It has found a way to slip through the loop hole, and it is a short timer. By that I mean it is only a matter of a few weeks/months before it will be black listed.

Does it work? Some folks swear by it. I would not take it as these products are put on the market before they are really tested in an attempt to bilk as many people out of their money as they can before it is illegal.

The days of having safe, effective PH’s are long gone. It is purely a buyer beware market -

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:

[/quote]

hmm… interesting you say this. This is my fifth day on novadex, 3 a day, then i’ll end up moving to 4. My libido isn’t necessarily crashing, just a bit sub par. Its kind of early to say whether its the novadex helping or me just off the tren. either way, thanx for the info and your concern.

Haha, yeah, im 18. I’ve read some good reviews about it and wanna give it a shot.

If not, could you guys recommend any other oral supplements similiar to that?

I checked out elitefitness.com & they sell Tren 75, stating an average weight gain of 5-10 pds.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

[quote]thetruth24 wrote:
Haha, yeah, im 18. I’ve read some good reviews about it and wanna give it a shot.

I checked out elitefitness.com & they sell Tren 75, stating an average weight gain of 5-10 pds.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks[/quote]

If you’ve read good reviews, and you know what’s in it, why the hell are you asking for feed back?

I have told you the stuff is shit, DC has told you the stuff is shit.

What more do you want? I’m not wasting my money on a bullshit product. Maybe your parents have more money than you have sense - I don’t know.

No one that has an ounce of knowledge about AAS will recommend this shit to you - so quit looking for people to tell you that it is good - it’s not. It’s shit.

Yep, isnt this what I said in the beginning of this dudes thread?! You want me to recommend a good oral? Kylie Ireland, Jenna Jameson, these are the best orals i have seen…

Did you read my post? I said thats fine. I am asking if anyone could recommend any other orally taken anabolics.

Having that said…fine Tren Extreme is out of the question.

Has anyone ever tried Deca200(Nandeconate)
Tren75 (Finabolan)
D-anabol25 (Metandesenolone)

Thanks

[quote]rainjack wrote:
thetruth24 wrote:

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

If you’ve read good reviews, and you know what’s in it, why the hell are you asking for feed back?

I have told you the stuff is shit, DC has told you the stuff is shit.

What more do you want? I’m not wasting my money on a bullshit product. Maybe your parents have more money than you have sense - I don’t know.

No one that has an ounce of knowledge about AAS will recommend this shit to you - so quit looking for people to tell you that it is good - it’s not. It’s shit. [/quote]

[quote]thetruth24 wrote:
Did you read my post? I said thats fine. I am asking if anyone could recommend any other orally taken anabolics.

Tren75 (Finabolan)

Thanks
[/quote]

Dude - listen carefully. Those are all the same type of crap. They are not real. They are only designed to take your money.

If you want to do steroids - nut up and do them for real. The shit you are wanting to buy is way more dangerous than the real thing.

Alright…Gotcha.

That said, what is the real thing?

I’m assuming these are injections? Where can I find them? and what kinds?

Thanks

[quote]rainjack wrote:
thetruth24 wrote:

Tren75 (Finabolan)

Thanks

Dude - listen carefully. Those are all the same type of crap. They are not real. They are only designed to take your money.

If you want to do steroids - nut up and do them for real. The shit you are wanting to buy is way more dangerous than the real thing. [/quote]

Sounds like you need to do some more research, sonny. A LOT more reading before you start down that road!

thetruth24,

Dude, bud, guy, whatever, I know I am gonna sound like my Dad now, I’m 28, and I am not even ready to start steriods. I know you wanna quick fix and to get swole, t-nationers love that haha, but at this point in your life you are at the best natural testosterone levels you may ever be. Lift hard, eat harder, sleep even harder. Thats all you need to do…If I knew this at your age I would be much better off. Sorry if I sould old…