T Nation

Tren Enanthate Leakage

Ok so i took my test e 250 ive been using and pulled a 1cc out and then opened my new bottle of tren e 200. I pulled out 1 cc of it it was real thin,piss yellow and watery. Just like most tren. I used a 23g 1.5in in the glute after injection and i pulled out it seemed that damn near all of the tren leaked out. My paper napkin was pretty much all yellow.

Im guessing that since the oil is real thick it possibley pushed the tren out. So i think im going to have to buy 25g 1.5 pins and shoot the tren separately. That sucks i have to stick myself more. Any suggestions?

[quote]juicn4eva wrote:
Ok so i took my test e 250 ive been using and pulled a 1cc out and then opened my new bottle of tren e 200. I pulled out 1 cc of it it was real thin,piss yellow and watery. Just like most tren. I used a 23g 1.5in in the glute after injection and i pulled out it seemed that damn near all of the tren leaked out. My paper napkin was pretty much all yellow.

Im guessing that since the oil is real thick it possibley pushed the tren out. So i think im going to have to buy 25g 1.5 pins and shoot the tren separately. That sucks i have to stick myself more. Any suggestions?[/quote]

After i Shoot Ill let the pin sit there for a good 15-20 secnds then pull out.I use to have the same problem then started doing that.

Do you use the z-track method when injecting? Whenever I use it I never, ever have any leakage.

I also think burying a 1.5 will go a long way toward keeping most of the oil in you. I don’t blame you. I would certainly not want to shoot my tren separately.

Do Z track as was already suggested.

I would suggest using something more sanitary than a paper napkin to wipe the injection site post injection as well.

Heat the oil before injecting. Makes it more viscous (runnier) and the tren should mix with the test.

May i ask what is the z-track method?

Lol, the only place I can z-track is my quads and I generally don’ shoot them. I can’t get two hands on any other of my injection sites. . .

Damn i took another shot today not to bad of leakage I z tracked and waited 20 secs like always but it left me with a little knot and a red bump. Damn tren (no pain no gain) I guess.

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
May i ask what is the z-track method?[/quote]

google it judge; oversimplified you pull your skin over, inject and that way when you release the hole is plugged.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.