Tren E vs Tren A and Alternatives

I agree tren has repartioning like no other prob why i love it so much. I think i am gonna try what bushido suggested one last purely experimental time. If it works great and if not well i will be an asshole for 3 weeks. I generally notice max effects at 3 weeks. Even when i have run it longer i never seem to get any more, even tho a ton of people will say otherwise, i know my body.

However i am gonna try running masteron right after as the tren does lower my bodyfat real quick especially eating right. at least that way i should notice masterons effects hopefully. Will keep a daily journal to keep track of how im feeling so i can refer back. This is it tho, if i am an asshole i must retire the tren for life lol… God i hope i don’t get fired lol. Will keep you all posted on whether this theory holds any water (unlike the tren lol).

[quote]mephistopheles wrote:
You can use a powerful opoid to mask/counter some of “tren rage” . Such as Nubain 2-3 times daily, sub-c injection. IF you are willing to go this far.

Otherwise masteron can be an alternative. masteron + hgh for additional fat loss. [/quote]

Having had trouble with Nubain myself in the past, more than once, I wouldn’t casually recommend it to anyone. At least not without the warning that contrary to what some say and what even some scientific and medical literature says, it most certainly can be addictive.

oh, I forgot to mention the obvious fix. Do more cardio and drop tren (without replacement).

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
mephistopheles wrote:
You can use a powerful opoid to mask/counter some of “tren rage” . Such as Nubain 2-3 times daily, sub-c injection. IF you are willing to go this far.

Otherwise masteron can be an alternative. masteron + hgh for additional fat loss.

Having had trouble with Nubain myself in the past, more than once, I wouldn’t casually recommend it to anyone. At least not without the warning that contrary to what some say and what even some scientific and medical literature says, it most certainly can be addictive.

[/quote]

I agree like a motherfucker.

[quote]mephistopheles wrote:
oh, I forgot to mention the obvious fix. Do more cardio and drop tren (without replacement). [/quote]

For me that is pretty obvious. And the protocol i have been running already but as i always say… God made man, man made tren, tren made gods lol. (can’t rememeber where i heard that but i love it…

[quote] Brook wrote:
Also (this is not personal Meph, i promise!) i would suggest that Masteron is going to be almost as problematic as Tren.
[/quote]

I’ve heard this plenty of times, but I personally am a much, much calmer, nicer guy on a gram of test and 800mg of mast than I am on a gram of test and 800mg of tren.

I know this may not help the OP, but it may, or it may help somebody else: I’ve found that, again, personally, the best way to remedy the problem you mention (a common one, with tren) is this: Before you ever make your first injection, make the conscious decision that you are not going to let the irritation and aggression control you, rather, that you will channel those forces into passion and energy in the gym and even in other areas of your life where you desire these latter qualities,

I still catch myself snapping at usually little things, but when I have made the decision before hand to be the master, I almost always am. Hope this helps.