Tren-E & Test-E Gimme an honest dose.....

43yrs
228lbs
Returning from 8yr layoff.
Year and a half back in.
9th cycle
2nd tren cycle

I’ve read and read and cross referenced till my eyes bled and can’t seem to find a solid answer as to a test-E / tren-E dose. One camp says test should be lower than the tren. The other says the opposite. My first go round with tren went exceptionally well in terms of sides. Ran it @ 500test & 400 tren with a dbol kickstart(40mged). Total time 12weeks. I was pleased with the results but want to up the dose. Im more concerned with volume rigjt now. High calories ,med. carbs and more meat than a T-rex can eat. What’s the word boys? Gimme the word…

Bulk: high test high tren
Cut: low test high tren
More sides: higher test than tren
Less sides: lower test than tren

This is just a guideline, everyone is different but these seem to be typical results based on my reading

Thanks for the input. Any idea on numbers?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

This is just a guideline, everyone is different but these seem to be typical results based on my reading [/quote]
Just noticed your location. I just moved from there last year. Had to leave Jacksonville cause it was getting too shot up. Living the Yankee life now. The snow here is different, it’s cold and people don’t put it up their noses!! :wink:

[quote]PowderMunkey wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

This is just a guideline, everyone is different but these seem to be typical results based on my reading [/quote]
Just noticed your location. I just moved from there last year. Had to leave Jacksonville cause it was getting too shot up. Living the Yankee life now. The snow here is different, it’s cold and people don’t put it up their noses!! ;-)[/quote]

Lol, yeah that’s one thing I miss is cooler weather. But as far as numbers go… What are your goals? Post up some numbers you think you want to run and goals, diet as well if you want

1000mgs and 1000mg. That should get it done.

I’ve been back in the game for almost two years from torn shoulder 8yrs ago. I want to get my size back but I gotta be smart about it. My first cycle after getting back into the game was the tren400 & test500. Which was also my first time with tren. Towards the mid/end of the cycle I really had to watch my ass cause I could feel my shoulder starting to get real sore. The strength gain from the tren was stupid. So I had to back down on my weights(all free weight) and sets. Taking everything into consideration mmaybe I shouldn’t go up on dose but you know how it is. I want my size back quick.

[quote]Reed wrote:
1000mgs and 1000mg. That should get it done.[/quote]
WOW MAN that is definitely a jump in dose. I think I might commit trenacide on that dose. Some poor fool will piss me off and that’ll be the end of that.

[quote]Reed wrote:
WOW MAN that is definitely a jump in dose. I think I might commit trenacide on that dose. Some poor fool will piss me off and that’ll be the end of that. [/quote]

Lol I enjoy it

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
WOW MAN that is definitely a jump in dose. I think I might commit trenacide on that dose. Some poor fool will piss me off and that’ll be the end of that. [/quote]

Lol I enjoy it [/quote]

that’s because you’re a fucking psycho! I bet you’re loads of fun to go drinking with though

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Lol I enjoy it [/quote]

that’s because you’re a fucking psycho! I bet you’re loads of fun to go drinking with though[/quote]

LMAO If by loads of fun you mean almost always wind up getting my ass beat or beating some ones ass then yeah a whole lot of fun :smiley:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Lol I enjoy it [/quote]

that’s because you’re a fucking psycho! I bet you’re loads of fun to go drinking with though[/quote]

LMAO If by loads of fun you mean almost always wind up getting my ass beat or beating some ones ass then yeah a whole lot of fun :D[/quote]

haha, yeah that’s what I meant!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Ill buy the plane tickets, you retain the lawyers and have bail ready!! I’m all in!!
:wink:
Lol I enjoy it [/quote]

LMAO If by loads of fun you mean almost always wind up getting my ass beat or beating some ones ass then yeah a whole lot of fun :D[/quote]

haha, yeah that’s what I meant!
[/quote]

Ill but the plane tickets, you guys retain the lawyers and have bail ready. I’m all in!!!
:wink:

Let’s do this! T-Nation steroids subforum party!

What would happen if i went on 1g tren test?!?! I eat my veggies, dont drink and go to bed early?!?! I’m afraid i’d rip my dick clean off on a lonely saturday night with that much agression

Hahahahaha its not that bad at least not for me. Don’t know why I get a ton of sleep and sex issues like takes months to cum but, aggression wise I,don’t get insanely meaner than normal. Believe it or not the drug that makes me insanely aggressive is Deca. I don’t know why but Deca makes me a irritable ass hole.

My first time with tren I was a little concerned because from what I read it either likes you or wants to kill you. Not too much mid ground. Plus I decided to go with da enanthate instead of the ace so if it all went south I’d be fucked for at least two weeks. Well needless to say we’re good friends now, thankfully. I was on 600test e and only 400tren e but I could defiantly notice a change in temper. It seemed at times that stupid and irritating people simply needed to be crushed. Not very nice thinking. (Although it is true). Done boat loads of deca in the past and never had that issue. Usually felt kinda tired and shitty with a funky ringing in my ears.

So as of right now on this thread I got a recommendation of 1000test and 1000tren for bulking. If I went middle of the road with 600/600 would it be worth it or should go big or go home with the 1000/1000?

I’d run at least 750mg test and 600mg Tren at least. But its really your call some prefer safer route but I promise the more you take the biggers and stronger you get. So how far are you wanting take this? Is it worth it? Be honest to your self here

[quote]Reed wrote:
I’d run at least 750mg test and 600mg Tren at least. But its really your call some prefer safer route but I promise the more you take the biggers and stronger you get. So how far are you wanting take this? Is it worth it? Be honest to your self here [/quote]
Considering my age, former injury and the fact that this is my second go round with tren, I just don’t wanna take it over the edge. Fear of the unknown. Know what I mean?