T Nation

Tren E/T400

So i started my cycle Sept 24th,
T400 - 800mg/week
Tren E 500mg/ week
HCG 500iu 1x week
I have gained almost 12lbs and have signifigant fat loss but have zero sides from tren...
no sweating no insomnia, sex drive is thru the roof and no mood swings what so ever.
im feeling lazy tho, i just cant get my ass in gear. my last cycle i did t400 - 600 mg a week and whinny ed and had so much energy and was motivated, the only time i feel motivated is in the gym.

Its been 5 weeks on tren and there's no significant change in overall feeling besides the extreme fat loss ( 3% in a month and a half)
maybe the tren is under dosed and thats why im not getting any sides?
I told my supplier i should be feeling something by now and he exhanged the vials for new ones and assures he has used the same blend and he got all the sides, he also gave me a bottle of tren A.

My question is should i add the tren a 50mg every 2 days and see if I see more results or just stick to the Tren E im using and see if it just takes longer to spool up and actually notice it.

You’ve gained 12 lbs, along with significant fat loss, you have no sides, and you’re complaining? It sounds like you’re TRYING to have sides. I don’t understand what you’re doing here. That’s an incredible first 4-5 weeks of a cycle. What kind of gains were you expecting?

If you really, really want night terrors and mood swings, then by all means, add the Tren A.

Sorry i forgot to add i took Anadrol for the first 4 weeks, and thats where majority of my gains came from but im not seeing any increase in strength. but from what ive read tren is supposed to make you feel like a beast all day and i feel like shit most the time and am very tired, i get 8-9 hours of sleep a night and just dont know if the tren is even working and all the fat loss is maybe from my bang on diet

[quote]BigLog wrote:
Sorry i forgot to add i took Anadrol for the first 4 weeks, and thats where majority of my gains came from but im not seeing any increase in strength. but from what ive read tren is supposed to make you feel like a beast all day and i feel like shit most the time and am very tired, i get 8-9 hours of sleep a night and just dont know if the tren is even working and all the fat loss is maybe from my bang on diet[/quote]

Tren can definitely make you lethargic. It can also suppress your appetite. Since this is your first time with Tren, I wouldn’t raise the dose. I know a lot of guys who say the sides don’t hit them hard until 6 or 8 weeks in.

What ancillaries are you running? If you’re not running caber, you should be.

i have Prami on hand i am taking Adex .5mg EOD and i dont have any problems with Gyno at all and i wont be taking it until i start seeing prolactin sides, i just really don’t want to be taking it because of the toxicity, its gonna be a 12 week cycle with an additional 3 weeks tapering off test.
But ya i think I’l be leaving the Tren A alone and maybe save it for a future cycle to front load with.

You took Anadrol for 4 weeks, and you’re worried about toxicity from Prami? To each his own I guess.

Do you get labs done? It’s nice that you’re not seeing prolactin sides, but they can come on fast and can be difficult to manage if you attack the problem after they’ve already shown up. This might also give you better insight into whether or not your Tren is ‘good’ if you’re concerned. I personally get labs done every cycle at least once, whether or not I’m seeing sides. I know this can be difficult if you’re not in the US (I have no idea if you are).

What dose of prami do you recommend?
and i havn’t got labs done yet, im in canada and its almost impossible to get a doctor to sign off on a lab to check test levels and such at a young age.

[quote]BigLog wrote:
What dose of prami do you recommend?
and i havn’t got labs done yet, im in canada and its almost impossible to get a doctor to sign off on a lab to check test levels and such at a young age.[/quote]

If you are in the US just mail order labs. They mail you a RX.