Tren E for Building Mass

Hello everyone! I am 23, 5’10 & 188lbs and around 13% body fat right now.I have been training for almost 5 years now and first 2.5 years were all natural. I have 3 cycles under my belt, First was sustanon only for 10 weeks straight and second was test cyp. and Eq. for 10 weeks. The last one was a two weeker as suggested by bill roberts which involved T-prop and Tren-a.

My diet is on point, i have six meals a day and i count my macros.
Now I wanna Build up some mass while lowering my Bf% so i have thought of doing a tren-e and test-e cycle with D-bol for kickstart.
Dosages that i am planning are:
Tren-e at 400mgs/week for 1-8 weeks
Test-e at 500mgs/week for 1-10 weeks
D-bol at 50mgs/day for weeks 1-4

I need some suggestions if i need any changes in my cycle and also i wanna know if someone has done a similar cycle, what kind of gains should i expect.
My goal is to be 200 lbs and lower my bf% by 2% with this cycle, do my goal seems achievable ??

[quote]pecbuilder wrote:
Hello everyone! I am 23, 5’10 & 188lbs and around 13% body fat right now.I have been training for almost 5 years now and first 2.5 years were all natural. I have 3 cycles under my belt

My diet is on point, i have six meals a day and i count my macros.
[/quote]

I call bullshit about your diet being on point.

I’m 2-3" shorter than you and about the same weight and BF% right now after 3 years of training without drugs. I’ll freely admit that I screw around more than I should with the lifestyle variables. For 3 cycles under your belt and with size apparently being your goal, you’re kind of doing a shitty job. You could easily be still making half decent progress naturally if you actually had your shit together.

I know I’m being a grumpy asshole right now, but I really fucking hate it when people claim to know what they’re doing, while their stats speak for themselves.