Tren - Deca Counter Effects?

I have done several Tren cycles, and like many others have found them to be VERY effective for strength and hardness, but murder on the joints. I have never used Deca, but understand that it has the opposite effect, ie: very’ ‘friendly’ to the joints. I am not sure of the mechanism of action for either of these effects, but tend to not buy the overly simplistic explanation that Tren ‘dries the joints out’, while Deca ‘draws water into the joints’.

My question is, for those with experience, what is the effect of combining the two for a ‘neutral’ effect, and what would dosage ratios look like? What are their related mechanisms of action? I would of course be adding Test to counter the effects of the dreaded ‘Deca dick’ and severe shutdown that Tren itself produces, but also wonder if taking two hormones that both shut you down hard is a good idea, and if it even possible to take enough Test to counter that effect.

Thanks for any input…

Did you use only trenbolone?

Previous cycles have been primarily Test-P and Tren (both from ‘cow pellets’)…usually in the dosage range of approx. 500:350 mg/wk

The last cycle was Test-E (500), Mast(400), Tren(500) and Anavar (700)…got the results I was looking for, but side effects, particularly joint pain, were significant.

Previous cycles have been primarily Test-P and Tren (both from ‘cow pellets’)…usually in the dosage range of approx. 500:350 mg/wk

The last cycle was Test-E (500), Mast(400), Tren(500) and Anavar (700)…got the results I was looking for, but side effects, particularly joint pain, were significant.

Trenbolone in the absence of aromatizing steroids yields low estrogen which can yield joint pain.

Trenbolone in and of itself (exclusive of abnormally low estrogen) doesn’t yield joint pain. So your problem had a different cause. For example, getting stronger and/or training harder can yield joint pain. If for example you haven’t also gained strength as rapidly and to the same level naturally or on cycles not using trenbolone, and ditto for training volume, it would be impossible to rule out this as the cause.

Pain from both increased volume and rapid strengths was my first guess. I was getting such good results that I did not discipline myself and was in the gym 6-7 days in a row and regularly setting new PRs. If that is, in fact the, case, then it follows that using Deca to counter balance Tren sides is uneccesary?

I find tren helps my joints … I know this to be true because when I go off of it, my joints hurt more.

adding deca might just cause your joints to hurt more in the long run since they will offer a temporary relief to the pain you are experiencing which will enable you to push harder, thereby injuring yourself further, and creating chronic conditions which will expose themselve fully to you once you go off the deca.

Deca is great for assisting in healing joint and tendon issues if you use it whilst doing ‘rehab’ type training… problem is the pain goes away on deca prior to the problem being healed… The user really has to listen to his body on this drug.