T Nation

Tren DBol Short Cycle

I was toying with a short tren and dbol cycle for my next one. Any of y’all done one of these?

I was thinking something along the lines of 200mg tren ace eod and 50mg dbol a day for 4 or 6 weeks (depends what the tren costs me). I’ve done a couple dbol only short cycles before and loved them. I’ve stacked tren on test and was pleased with the results. But I would like to try tren in a short cycle context. Dbol seems like an easy, economic alternative to test to match it up with.

[quote]Pinto wrote:
I was toying with a short tren and dbol cycle for my next one. Any of y’all done one of these?

I was thinking something along the lines of 200mg tren ace eod and 50mg dbol a day for 4 or 6 weeks (depends what the tren costs me). I’ve done a couple dbol only short cycles before and loved them. I’ve stacked tren on test and was pleased with the results. But I would like to try tren in a short cycle context. Dbol seems like an easy, economic alternative to test to match it up with.

[/quote]

when asking for cycle assistance please post your stats, your age, weight, height and cycle experience and your goals for your cycle

tren is something for the experienced and
stacked with test, test is the base of all cycles, the tren is the secondary item of the stack

[quote]Pinto wrote:

[/quote]

While it sounds interesting, I’ve never heard of such a thing. They seem like two steroids used for different things. When you used tren before did you stack it with prop or enan?

[quote]Pinto wrote:

[/quote]

Bill Roberts speaks highly of the exact cycle you have in mind. He also defines ‘short cycle’ as 2 weeks in length and explains why.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1446325&pageNo=0#1451690

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1459362&pageNo=0#1459450

The only thing I would say, is that if you kept the cycle at say 4 weeks, and split it in 2 phases, Androgenic Tren/Dbol and an anabolic phase say, Primo/NPP/EQ you would probably have better results. Start the PCT after the 2 week androgenic cycle.

I have posted Author Rea’s theory on short cycles and have to say they work great so far. Good luck…

[quote]chillain wrote:
Pinto wrote:

Bill Roberts speaks highly of the exact cycle you have in mind. He also defines ‘short cycle’ as 2 weeks in length and explains why.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1446325&pageNo=0#1451690

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1459362&pageNo=0#1459450

[/quote]

if you’re going the “shorty” route…keep your cycle limited to 3 weeks max. if you’re gonna go 4-6 weeks…you defeat the purpose of the short cycle approach.

tren needs to be shot ED. d-bol and tren stack very nicely, add in prop to complete the stack and benefit from the added synergy.

days 1-20: 100 prop ED, 75-100 tren ED, 50 d-bol ED

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
if you’re going the “shorty” route…keep your cycle limited to 3 weeks max. if you’re gonna go 4-6 weeks…you defeat the purpose of the short cycle approach.

tren needs to be shot ED. d-bol and tren stack very nicely, add in prop to complete the stack and benefit from the added synergy.

days 1-20: 100 prop ED, 75-100 tren ED, 50 d-bol ED[/quote]

Yeah- it seems like prop/tren is a classic. I seldom run accross decent prop though. I have heard the ED shot thing before about tren, but honestly, I had a great expereince with EOD shots last time- no sides, just good strength gains and a little more energy. How much different is the EOD experience from ED?

[quote]H-Train wrote:

While it sounds interesting, I’ve never heard of such a thing. They seem like two steroids used for different things. When you used tren before did you stack it with prop or enan? [/quote]

Yup- 100-150mg/EOD with 800-1000mg/week cyp.

[quote]Selene wrote:

when asking for cycle assistance please post your stats, your age, weight, height and cycle experience and your goals for your cycle

tren is something for the experienced and
stacked with test, test is the base of all cycles, the tren is the secondary item of the stack

[/quote]

Weight: 265 lbs
Height: 6’2"
Bodyfat: who knows, as long as I can wipe my ass and hike mountains all day with a heavy pack, I don’t care
Vitamin usage:
3 short oral cycles (anadrol, dbol)
2 long test & friends (eq, dbol, tren)cycles
Goal: get stronger and keep up with my these strong young bucks I compete against

Yeah- I’ve done the test/tren thing. But I really like dbol and I am beginning to question the whole test as a pre-requsite for all cycles mantra. It seems like dbol works enough like test to do the trick.