Tren D*ck After Summer 2018 Cycle

Also totally forgot to mention 2 days after my pct I got bloods done so 3/4 months prior to the ones above:

LH: 17.5iu/L

FSH: 16.0iu/L

Total test: 33.3nmol/l

Prolactin: 159miu/L

SHBG: 52nmol/L range (18.0 - 54.0)

Seems like my SHBG was high then but possible due to fact pct increased test so much.

Also prolactin wasn’t too bad back then. But again not sure if only lower because tamoxifen which apparently can temporarily lower it.

I’m in the same boat, still trying to work it out after a year and a half. Take a look at my post, you may find some useful info. Bringing prolactin down did nothing for me unfortunately. I would test adrenals next.

You mention you have read things about central nervous system issues. Do you remember where you saw this? I would like to take a look. Cheers

Hey man, would you mind elaborating on what you mean be psychological issues please? Do you mean specifically following tren use? Tren messed with my head and I have wondered if there could be a psychological cause to my loss of libido. My confidence has never been the same either, I just assumed it was a biological problem. Thanks.

Hey up mate, I’ll have a look soon for you to find the forum, are you in to see an endo or anyone else?

Not seeing an endo but I am on TRT. I honestly wouldn’t bother with an endo. I’m 23 too, they just turn you away. Especially if your bloods are within range. I have worked with one of the top guys on this forum but still haven’t had any luck.

You are going down the right path in trying to lower prolactin but I would take 4g tyrosine per day first. If no changes after a month, add p5p. Or at least just do both of them.

Another name for dopamine is prolactin-inhibiting factor; we are trying to increase dopamine to decrease prolactin. P5p converts tyrosine to dopamine, you need enough of both to convert sufficient amounts.

1 Like

Don’t lose hope mate, if we can cause a hormone imbalance then I’m sure we can re balance it. I have caber which I was going to use to bring down prolactin.

Have you looked into that Dr O Connor? He has few youtube videos about this stuff, he’s over in America so not much use to me but does take patients from around the world and consults over Skype. He’s aware of the brain issues that tren/Deca causes. Currently I’m waiting to go NHS endo, just going to be honest as fuck, see what happens , if nothing I’ll pay that dr if I have too. It’s a shit journey mate to be on but we will figure it out. Also look how many others have posted about it then disappeared off this forum, something tells me if they still had problems they’d be on here asking for advice of what’s next! My guess is either they fixed it or the body fixed it.

1 Like

So this isnt really my area where I have most knowledge unfortunately. I can tell you what I do know and what I think.

Yes tren use along with deca can cause psychological changes in the brain altho generally not permanent. As I said I really don’t like to speak to much on this because my knowledge is limited but I think a lot of ED issues especially when everything else hormone wise looks right is caused by the brain. Whether it’s thru confidence problems or worrying about it. If your about to have sex and all you can think about is if your gonna be able to get that little fella up chances are your gonna be half stroking that session with a wet noodle.

I think this can be an even bigger issues say if your about to get with a girl you never been with so then you have all the added pressure of performing like a champ on top of the ED problem. Like wise this can happen if your hooking up with someone you’ve been with forever that maybe your not really physically attracted to anymore.

There’s just so damn much that can go into your brain fucking with erection and the problem is you don’t really have control over these thoughts because they are almost on a sub conscious level they just happen.

I mean you could take caber mate but lets say caber does fix the problem, are you just going to stay on caber long term? Caber is a powerful drug. If you mess around with dopamine agonists you can end up with way more problems. Look up DAWS. Fixing the problem with yet another powerful drug is not really solving the underlying issue. I got the idea of a quick fix out of my head some time ago and I recommend doing the same. The same goes for proviron and any drug you mentioned above, they are all just covering up the issue and are not sustainable. We need to be looking for the root cause.

Next step for me is doing some very comprehensive testing of adrenals, organic acids, the gut and detoxification pathways. Central nervous system also.

I hope what you’re saying about recovery is right but I would stop looking for the quick fix.

Exactly mate, some reason could be that we’ve worried so long that actually The original cause has fixed itself it’s just our own minds causing issues.

James have you done anything to address potential , dopamine , seratonin and vysopressin?

I’ve heard some people use uridine. And L - dopa

1 Like

Oh I see what youre saying mate. I’m certain that it’s not a sexual performance anxiety thing for me. I actually did have that when I had a sex drive haha.

For me the difference is night and day. Before tren I had a raging sex drive, it was all I would think about. Post tren, I haven’t had a sexual feeling in almost 2 years.

I have tried tyrosine and L-dopa. Also increased testosterone to increase dopamine receptors. These did bring down prolactin. Also played around with 5-htp and a good Vit B complex. These seemed to make me quite depressed.

Next step for me is p5p and look into SAM-e

You ever looked at uridine bud??

I haven’t but am about to do so. Is it meant to be helpful?

Have a look at that slide show bud : The Uridine Supplement Stacks Help Repair Dopamine Receptors

Also other research into it

Ok so this is a libido issue then not necessarily a erection problem? Do you feel if your desire for sex were to come back that you could maintain an erection?

Mines more libido issue too? I think :joy: don’t know if one influences the other I.e cause don’t get hard a lot don’t want sex as much or other way around fuck knows

Thanks for the recommendation and info, I’m definitely interested.

1 Like

Yes totally a libido issue. I do feel that way.

Also I’m not so clued up on this because seen different opinions on tren / Deca and there affect on androgen receptors , I’m not sure how long that affect lasts or if it creates negative feedback loop or something. But must be way to increase the receptors sensitivity or decrease depending which it is. That’s another avenue to look at.

Another two things to investigate is selegiline and finasteride