Tren, Cyp, Prop Cycle

I’m 33 5’6" 195lbs 11-12 %bf been lifting forIMG_1482.mov 12 yrs. cycling for 8yrs. I’ve been thinking of running 100mg of tren a eod, 100 mg prop eod and 200mg test cyp twice a week. Of course with pct. what’s your thoughts. Plz don’t try to bash me for being new to the site. I’m not new to the game. Thanks

[quote]Swole-cop82 wrote:
I’m 33 5’6" 195lbs 11-12 %bf been lifting forIMG_1482.mov 12 yrs. cycling for 8yrs. I’ve been thinking of running 100mg of tren a eod, 100 mg prop eod and 200mg test cyp twice a week. Of course with pct. what’s your thoughts. Plz don’t try to bash me for being new to the site. I’m not new to the game. Thanks [/quote]

IMHO, too little gear and I am not trolling here. You have been cycling for 8 years and for your height (if you are really 12% BF, a photo would greatly help) and weight, you are past a newbie in the roid game. What are your goals?

I assume you are talking about masteron prop… tren, cyp, and prop is a great cycle you will get shredded if your diet and cardio is there with your training. I would get some arimidex to keep you more dry while taking the cyp and also to prevent gyno… it’s a great cycle I looked disgusting while on this.

[quote]Swole-cop82 wrote:
I’m 33 5’6" 195lbs 11-12 %bf been lifting forIMG_1482.mov 12 yrs. cycling for 8yrs. I’ve been thinking of running 100mg of tren a eod, 100 mg prop eod and 200mg test cyp twice a week. Of course with pct. what’s your thoughts. Plz don’t try to bash me for being new to the site. I’m not new to the game. Thanks [/quote]

hello,
let me start off by saying that i hope your diet is already in check.

the most immediate thing that jumps out at me in your post is that your test to tren ratio is all wrong. I do not know what your cycle experience is but if you have ever ran tren, you should know that the sides from tren are greatly reduced when running your test lower than tren. the ratio should be something like 2-1(tren to test). “trensomnia” and night sweats are usually a product of high E2 levels caused by all the extra test aromatizing.

all the “extra” test that you run higher than the tren is aromatized and leads to a host of side effects commonly reported with tren. this is somewhat corrected by having a higher dose of tren and lower test. in my personal experience, ill run my test around 250/wk and my tren somewhere in the 400-600 range. of course do not forget you AI. prami or caber may be used if inclined but personally i only use it when my blood work tells me my prolactin levels are elevated. something to keep in mind though, if you keep on your AI use, chances are you will not need prami or caber. everyone reacts different though. progesterone is only elevated in the presence of high E2 levels, so again, keep up with the ai. obviously dont over do it, but rather just keep it in check. anyways, hope i helped you and good luck.