Tren Cycle Only

[quote]TheChemist wrote:
There is no better feeling then the choking of another man. I want to choke someone when im on or off… LOL[/quote]

HEY!! i am definitely a choker… i got knocked out by a doorman one night because i wouldnt stop choking this arsehole… i am glad i did actually cause i wasnt concentrating and he was going a funny colour…

I choke and eye gouge… i am/was only small and i am not much of a puncher… not till i can have them still and really pummel their faces… its not that i cant punch… it just doesnt come to me naturally, i go in close as the first reflex… straight to grips with them. I guess it depends on the situation looking back cause there were some occasions when i punched some temples etc…

I LOVE being covered in another mans blood. That, to me, is the best fun i can have.

My own blood isnt as good… but i still kinda like that too…

sorry. wrong forum. should be in Sex and the wild animal…

Fish oils, Glucosomine, and MSM is suppose to be good for joint pain.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Fish oils, Glucosomine, and MSM is suppose to be good for joint pain. [/quote]

Currently doing 4 F-Oils a day, will go by GNC tonight for the Glucosomine tonight. the Taurine was almost like a miricle drug on the cramping, and over pumps.

LOL JJ your my type of guy but I will throw a massive blow to someones chest and knock the wind out of them or choke them with one and to the point where i can feel my finger touching in his throat

QUESTION: What symptoms would one have if one would
need Cabergoline?

Cber can help with the low sex drive…or…it can help with the itchy puffy nips

[quote]ddrrtt wrote:

QUESTION: What symptoms would one have if one would
need Cabergoline?[/quote]

Diminished sex drive, erectile dysfunction, depression, and gyno primarily.

[quote]TheChemist wrote:
LOL JJ your my type of guy but I will throw a massive blow to someones chest and knock the wind out of them or choke them with one and to the point where i can feel my finger touching in his throat[/quote]

yeah man, straight into the diaphragm right below the sternum! if you’re quick enough that can be your winning punch… all you gotta do then is finish em off a little so they dont come back…

You’re a good guy! :smiley:

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
Cber can help with the low sex drive…or…it can help with the itchy puffy nips[/quote]

Not Puffy yet, but they are starting to get very itchy

Here is a new one, Had small amount of blood in urine this morning. Just a few drops toward the end. not enough to notice in the stool, happened to see a couple of drops on the penis.

I am only doing 100 ED. Started at 75 ED. Moved up to 100 ED 2 Weeks ago.

Should I back down to 75?

Kinda Nervous

tren is much more kidney damaging than liver.

Sorry mate, i ABSOLUTELY would go to the doctor.

Your call… i’ll try find some articles in the meantime that i’ll post but…

JJ

suitable for year-round treatment since it is quite toxic. The duration of intake should be limited to a maxi-mum of 8 weeks. It has been proven that Trenbolone (Parabolan), above all, puts stress on the kidneys, rather than the liver. Athletes who have taken it in high dosages over several weeks often report an unusually dark colored urine.

In extreme cases blood can be excreted through the urine, a clear sign of kidney damage. Those who use Trenbolone (Parabolan) should drink an additional gallon of fluid daily since it helps flush the kidneys. Since Trenbolone (Parabolan) does not cause water and salt retention the blood pressure rarely rises. Many athletes show an aggressive attitude which is attributed to t

Got back from doctor this afternoon. Labs are not back by the time I left on Kidneys, but having breathing problems again,

Did not think it was finished 2 weeks ago after antibiotics.

And it wasn’t. Turns out I have something that is stronger then the antibiotics I was given. I am at the age and have been in and out of hospitals so many times that reg antibotics are kicked in the balls by things I have.

Was sent home with:
Telmisartan/Hydrochiorothiazide (High BP)
Azithromycin (Antibotic)
Methyiprednisolone (Corticosteroid Hormone)
& Deconamine (Alergies)

And was told that if I suspect that it is not completely gone to return ASAP, instead of 2 weeks after it as taken off again.

Will watch each time I go. It has been a great run. If I have to go off early thats ok too.

Will take time off. Let joints recover. Do a bunch of arobics for a while.

I still have 2.5 boxes left, and 3 6-gram kits, and 1 4-gram kit. I am sit up for a WHILE!

Still hope to make connections on Test, or Mast, or Dbol’s. BUt if not,

I’ve got my Tren.

drt

[quote]ddrrtt wrote:
Got back from doctor this afternoon. Labs are not back by the time I left on Kidneys, but having breathing problems again,

And it wasn’t. Turns out I have something that is stronger then the antibiotics I was given. I am at the age and have been in and out of hospitals so many times that reg antibotics are kicked in the balls by things I have.

Was sent home with:
Azithromycin (Antibotic)
& Deconamine (Alergies)

And was told that if I suspect that it is not completely gone to return ASAP, instead of 2 weeks after it as taken off again.

Will watch each time I go. It has been a great run. If I have to go off early thats ok too.

I still have 2.5 boxes left, and 3 6-gram kits, and 1 4-gram kit. I am sit up for a WHILE!

I’ve got my Tren.

drt [/quote]

hope you get this all sorted out.
I am in the same boat on the connects with test I have like one and thats it.

[quote]ddrrtt wrote:

Was sent home with:
Azithromycin (Antibotic)
& Deconamine (Alergies)

I’ve got my Tren.

drt [/quote]

Ye… if you threw some test in there with the tren, you could run the tren a little lower and the test a little higher, so as to avoid some of the harshness of the pure ANDROGEN (IMO the more androgenic, the more harsh it is on the body, like a poison almost)
Test is no weak drug but next to tren it is seen as soft and cuddly! By stacking, you could do each in more moderation… did you get my PM all of 6 weeks ago? Its about time you replied fella.

JJ

[quote]ddrrtt wrote:
Hello to all, and thanks for the feedback.

end of week 4.

tired, very tired. the melatonin is not helping me this week to get to sleep.

cough got so bad, had to go in to see Doctor.

White count was 1800, normal is 900, exray showed upper lung, and bronci infection. dont think the Tren is the fault, had a cough before i started. Do think it is possible it exaserbated it. On antibotic now.

Still doing 75ed, “150 on chest day” (personal experiment)

Breathing improved. Went back to Dr, young guy, really believes in med’s. got some Codine “for cough”, “lol”, also will help me sleep he said. Will try it tonight.

Really nice guy.

Still advancing in lift poundages. It sorta scares me. I have never adavnced so fast. With “Smith Machine” I am now shrugging 1010, and bench is 445 for 3rps now.

Triceps I do 400 by placing a olyimpic dumbell on a 250 lb rack,(the fly/cable crossover machine) and place 6-25 discs on it. can do 5 rps 3 sets.

2 months ago, I could barily do 250 for 5.

arms wake me in the middle of the night. cramping like calves use to. pecks start twitching, wakes me too.

woundering if maybe i need more minerials in suppliments.

Still, I love Tren/Fina!

If the codine will help me sleep, I will be ok. the cramping and twitching I can live with, but a guy has to get some sleep.

some people in the gym avoid me now. I am getting a little edgy. Shit though, I hate waiting for (homesteaders) to stop “visiting” and get their sets done. especailly middle age women.two or three will get around a machie, and take turns using it, but have to visit inbetween their sets too.

sorry, I guess i am just going on. just finished workout,

I think it is time for a little “Jameson”

end of June will be 8 wks, will break then for 6 to 8.

Tren still rocks.

drt[/quote]

Why bother with all the smith and cable machines? Stacking dumbells and plates. Nonsense! How can you not deadlift, squat, and do other crazy barbell variations while on gear? It’s the best way to Grow!

Another thing, you’re on juice that makes you aggressive, your drinking whiskey on the job. No wonder people are getting shot and tazered to death.

[quote] JJ wrote:
ddrrtt wrote:

Was sent home with:
Azithromycin (Antibotic)
& Deconamine (Alergies)

I’ve got my Tren.

drt

Ye… if you threw some test in there with the tren, you could run the tren a little lower and the test a little higher, so as to avoid some of the harshness of the pure ANDROGEN (IMO the more androgenic, the more harsh it is on the body, like a poison almost)
Test is no weak drug but next to tren it is seen as soft and cuddly! By stacking, you could do each in more moderation… did you get my PM all of 6 weeks ago? Its about time you replied fella.

JJ[/quote]

Would love to run Test Too, but with all do respect, you are a name on a forum site. I value your inputs, but I do not know you enough.

[quote]jj128 wrote:
ddrrtt wrote:
Hello to all, and thanks for the feedback.

end of week 4.

tired, very tired. the melatonin is not helping me this week to get to sleep.

cough got so bad, had to go in to see Doctor.

White count was 1800, normal is 900, exray showed upper lung, and bronci infection. dont think the Tren is the fault, had a cough before i started. Do think it is possible it exaserbated it. On antibotic now.

Still doing 75ed, “150 on chest day” (personal experiment)

Breathing improved. Went back to Dr, young guy, really believes in med’s. got some Codine “for cough”, “lol”, also will help me sleep he said. Will try it tonight.

Really nice guy.

Still advancing in lift poundages. It sorta scares me. I have never adavnced so fast. With “Smith Machine” I am now shrugging 1010, and bench is 445 for 3rps now.

Triceps I do 400 by placing a olyimpic dumbell on a 250 lb rack,(the fly/cable crossover machine) and place 6-25 discs on it. can do 5 rps 3 sets.

2 months ago, I could barily do 250 for 5.

arms wake me in the middle of the night. cramping like calves use to. pecks start twitching, wakes me too.

woundering if maybe i need more minerials in suppliments.

Still, I love Tren/Fina!

If the codine will help me sleep, I will be ok. the cramping and twitching I can live with, but a guy has to get some sleep.

some people in the gym avoid me now. I am getting a little edgy. Shit though, I hate waiting for (homesteaders) to stop “visiting” and get their sets done. especailly middle age women.two or three will get around a machie, and take turns using it, but have to visit inbetween their sets too.

sorry, I guess i am just going on. just finished workout,

I think it is time for a little “Jameson”

end of June will be 8 wks, will break then for 6 to 8.

Tren still rocks.

drt

Why bother with all the smith and cable machines? Stacking dumbells and plates. Nonsense! How can you not deadlift, squat, and do other crazy barbell variations while on gear? It’s the best way to Grow!

Another thing, you’re on juice that makes you aggressive, your drinking whiskey on the job. No wonder people are getting shot and tazered to death. [/quote]

I like variety. And the shots are only occasonially. Yes I carry, but my jobs primarially indirect contact with the public.
But if I were to shoot someone, they will have earned it.

And I don’t even like Tazers.

lol!!

Still have blood in urine this morning.

Really noticable in the mornings, First one. Urine feels warmer, and hard to pass, like it is thick, like molassess.

Will only do 50 this morning, and rest of week. If it doesn’t clear up, then I will consider this my last week for this cycle.

It has been a great cycle. Take 4 to 6 week off, try to find some test to mix with tren, and hit it again in July/Aug.

drt