Tren Cycle Only

Hello to all, and thanks for the feedback.

end of week 4.

tired, very tired. the melatonin is not helping me this week to get to sleep.

cough got so bad, had to go in to see Doctor.

White count was 1800, normal is 900, exray showed upper lung, and bronci infection. dont think the Tren is the fault, had a cough before i started. Do think it is possible it exaserbated it. On antibotic now.

Still doing 75ed, “150 on chest day” (personal experiment)

Breathing improved. Went back to Dr, young guy, really believes in med’s. got some Codine “for cough”, “lol”, also will help me sleep he said. Will try it tonight.

Really nice guy.

Still advancing in lift poundages. It sorta scares me. I have never adavnced so fast. With “Smith Machine” I am now shrugging 1010, and bench is 445 for 3rps now.

Triceps I do 400 by placing a olyimpic dumbell on a 250 lb rack,(the fly/cable crossover machine) and place 6-25 discs on it. can do 5 rps 3 sets.

2 months ago, I could barily do 250 for 5.

arms wake me in the middle of the night. cramping like calves use to. pecks start twitching, wakes me too.

woundering if maybe i need more minerials in suppliments.

Still, I love Tren/Fina!

If the codine will help me sleep, I will be ok. the cramping and twitching I can live with, but a guy has to get some sleep.

some people in the gym avoid me now. I am getting a little edgy. Shit though, I hate waiting for (homesteaders) to stop “visiting” and get their sets done. especailly middle age women.two or three will get around a machie, and take turns using it, but have to visit inbetween their sets too.

sorry, I guess i am just going on. just finished workout,

I think it is time for a little “Jameson”

end of June will be 8 wks, will break then for 6 to 8.

Tren still rocks.

drt

[quote]kroby wrote:
I’ve seen plenty of cops at Gold’s that without a doubt, had to be on gear.

You have a good attitude. Good luck.[/quote]

the sherrifs that come around to check on my moms house (small town and they are really nice guys) they obviously have at one time was on gear.

I would like to see more actually so maybe they have one up on some of the bad guys running around.

also seeing a big cop running around is alot better IMO than seeing some of these fresh faced kids that look like they can run 12 miles but cant lift a gallon of milk.

glad to see things working out

good luck to ya.

EDIT: just thought of this
your muscle spasms at night I had them real bad in my calves.

Drinking 2 energy drinks a day I personally like the blue monster energy drinks. they really helped
I beleive it is the taurine and B vitimins in them that helped.

Taurine could alleviate the crippling muscle aches. It’s the cure for the common dbol overpump.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Taurine could alleviate the crippling muscle aches. It’s the cure for the common dbol overpump.[/quote]

None sold in the small town I live in, and I don’t have time to drive to a city nearby, so I have some on order…

Dam, took so much codine, could hardly wake up this morning. Thought I was dead. Had to work today.

Hey, can Codine make you constipated?

Will get to sleep the day away tomorrow though…

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Taurine could alleviate the crippling muscle aches. It’s the cure for the common dbol overpump.[/quote]

Yeah, “overpump” that i the best description I have seen… In the mornings after a bicep/tricep day when I am in the shower, I can hardly reach my face, or back with soap.

[quote]ddrrtt wrote:
sapasion wrote:
Taurine could alleviate the crippling muscle aches. It’s the cure for the common dbol overpump.

None sold in the small town I live in, and I don’t have time to drive to a city nearby, so I have some on order…

Dam, took so much codine, could hardly wake up this morning. Thought I was dead. Had to work today.

Will get to sleep the day away tomorrow though… [/quote]

yes sir codine causes constipation just like any other opiate.just drink alot of water and supplment with fiber if needed

untill your tuarine comes in you can drink a red bull its not alot but it helps some unless you cant have the caffine thats in them

[quote]ddrrtt wrote:
sapasion wrote:

Will get to sleep the day away tomorrow though… [/quote]

As an ex hardcore opiate user - yes, codiene will make you constipated, and contrary to what many know - it is highly physically and mentally addictive. people end up on methadone from codeine habits. Watch yourself fella… mean that.

You are an edgy fucker!! lol! love it, i tell you, i dont think i could dare to do tren - i am shocking just on Deca…!! Really!

Joe

Hey to all, got up a couple of hours ago. Feel great. Ready to hit it tomorrow. Bought a couple of Red Bulls last night, just finished one. Boy, that is an interesting taste. Going to take a while to get use to that. Will but some more for workouts this week. Should recieve Taurine this week anyway.

Hello to all. Week 5.

Wow, sleep is really dissrupted now. Usually 1 to 1.5 hrs, then wake up hot, and dehydrated. Get a drink, piss, dry off, sprinkle talc on me, and try to go back to sleep, only to get up hour later to do all over again.

Oh, and week 5, "No more waking up “Pitching a Tent”, I new this would come, doing “Tren Only cycle” don’t really care.

Got the taurine monday, doing 4 a day, seems to be helping. Don’t think I would ever get the taste of Red Bull out of my mouth. yuck!

Bench is up another 5 lbs, made 440x3.

Pinned my traps this am, Calves do not seem to like being pinned. They swell terribly, very noticable.
Interesting feeling. I do Thighs, Triceps, Delts, Gluts, and now Traps. Only 1cc, they are not “that” big. Yet!

I guess my only complaint is the loss of a good nights sleep. I was fully aware before starting, just after 5 weeks, I am really tired. Probably more bitchy from lack of sleep, then the Tren!

Origionally thought of 12 weeks, now not sure, 8 weeks is looking kinda appealing.

Strength and Growth are still outstanding. Started at 75 ED, thinking about increasing to 100, or 150 ED but most research I have done it dosen’t seem to really help that much more.

8 is plenty on the Ace

Sounds like a cool cycle. aside from the pumps and lack of sleep. :slight_smile:

Anyways i am going to be brewing fina also, im not sure which method yet, the crystallization one or theres like 2 ohers i can do which are on basskillers website… Which way do you do yours?

Thank you

If I can give any advice it would be to “filter, filter, filter”. Use a coffee filter 3 or 4 times. If not, you leave something in there that will give you a heck of a itchy rash and will be popping Benidril like candy,.

Other then that, there will be sleeping problems. But I really enjoy the strength gains I am making.

I am in week 6. Jan of this year after working very hard for 8 months I made 405 in the bench. I started May 1st with a 405 bench, last week I reached 450.

The gains are great, but along with that my joints, shoulders, elbows, wrists are very very sore. But that will work itself out I figure.

Besides at 52, I enjoy the looks I get from all the young pups at the gym I work out at who seem to be afraid to lift heavy, and seem convienced that i am going to surely kill myself.

lol!

Good work man! i can see me being a similar person in 25 years!

I bet it is much nicer with some test though… the water should ease the pain a little, and the extra strength and size… well…!

It seems that the higher the Androgen the more poisonous, toxic and harsh it is on the human body…

Tren/Halo/Test and Drol stacked…

[quote]SQuattro4 wrote:
Sounds like a cool cycle. aside from the pumps and lack of sleep. :slight_smile:

Anyways i am going to be brewing fina also, im not sure which method yet, the crystallization one or theres like 2 ohers i can do which are on basskillers website… Which way do you do yours?

Thank you[/quote]

beleive me when I tell you that it is easy,but not simple
be really careful and patient.

like dude said filter,filter,and filter again
process should infact take a few days to do if not you didnt do it right

X-10

[quote] JJ wrote:
lol!

I wish I had started 25 yrs before…

I bet it is much nicer with some test though… the water should ease the pain a little, and the extra strength and size… well…!

I have had others suggest that i start increaseing my water intake too. Might help my joints…

It seems that the higher the Androgen the more poisonous, toxic and harsh it is on the human body…

Yeah, but the results, wow… We all have to make the best choices for each of us. Weigh the risks.

Tren/Halo/Test and Drol stacked…[/quote]

Whooo, Tren & Halo together, makes me want to drool just thinking about it… I have only researched Halo, never used it yet, but what I have read about it, mix these two together, just WOW!

[quote]ddrrtt wrote:
JJ wrote:
lol!

I wish I had started 25 yrs before…

I have had others suggest that i start increaseing my water intake too. Might help my joints…

Yeah, but the results, wow… We all have to make the best choices for each of us. Weigh the risks.

Tren/Halo/Test and Drol stacked…

Whooo, Tren & Halo together, makes me want to drool just thinking about it… I have only researched Halo, never used it yet, but what I have read about it, mix these two together, just WOW!

[/quote]

And from your posts… i think it would be safe to say with either the nips of brandy putting you in a state of emergency liver failure - or the uncontrollable aggression you would get from the two - you would end up on a massive kill spree!

But I know, i would love to too… just to feel it! lmao! Shit, the quality of physique on stage with tren, halo, primo and boldenone! that would be formiddable!

There is no better feeling then the choking of another man. I want to choke someone when im on or off… LOL

[quote]TheChemist wrote:
There is no better feeling then the choking of another man. I want to choke someone when im on or off… LOL[/quote]

Guys, grief, come on. I may get a little edgy, but the bottle of Jameson I keep in my desk seems to do the trick for me.

Week-6

Well lets see. Sleep is still no better, not complaining, really! Made 450x1 in the bench last night. A mdmber e-mailed me about my shrugs. No I do not pick up 1010 off of the floor and shrugg, The gym I go to has a “naultalus” machine that is for shrugging. It does start off the floor, but I have a 2-ton jack for cars that i use to place it at a level where I can start it without it hurting my lower back. At about where a squat rack “safeties” are. the machine allows me to place the grip center of my body. If I use a bar, I have to lean forward 5 to 8 degrees, which is almost crippling to me after 3 or 4 sets.

Still, when I started my shrugs were 820, to 875.  now 1010.

Now I am fairly new to AAS, and have not tried a large variety, but this stuff ROCKS!

since I increased water intake seem to sleep better, no more chaped lips. Dry painful craps. I buy a gallon jug of water each morning at a 7/11 with my morning coffee. And make sure I drink all of it before the end of the day. I also think this may have helped with the pain in my kidney area.

Two more weeks, then down time.

Anyone know if Glucosomine might help my joint pain?