Tren Cycle Critique

I plan to run an 8 week tren cycle in the near future and want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. im 27 and have run 1 previous cycle of 500mg test e/week for 10 weeks and 30mg dbol a day for the first 6 weeks. I also ran .25mg adex eod all 10 weeks and a four week pct of nolva and clomid. I started the cycle at 205lbs and reached 230. I maintained all but about 5lbs of that and currently weigh 220-225 at 13% bf at 6’ 01". for this cycle I would just like to add mass and stay the same bf or if im lucky get slightly leaner. but mass and strength are the main goals.

I plan on 8 weeks
75mg tren a/30mg test p everyday
.125 adex everyday
250iu hcg every 3 days starting week 2 stopped after week 8
pct 4 days after last pin
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/100/50/50

I would like to have some caber on hand if I can find it. but i’m unsure about that because I know bill Roberts says that isn’t necessary if you get legit tren. I plan to home brew my tren so that wont be an issue. but I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. ive only checked a few places for it but haven’t found any yet. thanks for the help!

[quote]judowannabe wrote:
I plan to run an 8 week tren cycle in the near future and want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. im 27 and have run 1 previous cycle of 500mg test e/week for 10 weeks and 30mg dbol a day for the first 6 weeks. I also ran .25mg adex eod all 10 weeks and a four week pct of nolva and clomid. I started the cycle at 205lbs and reached 230. I maintained all but about 5lbs of that and currently weigh 220-225 at 13% bf at 6’ 01". for this cycle I would just like to add mass and stay the same bf or if im lucky get slightly leaner. but mass and strength are the main goals.

I plan on 8 weeks
75mg tren a/30mg test p everyday
.125 adex everyday
250iu hcg every 3 days starting week 2 stopped after week 8
pct 4 days after last pin
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/100/50/50

I would like to have some caber on hand if I can find it. but i’m unsure about that because I know bill Roberts says that isn’t necessary if you get legit tren. I plan to home brew my tren so that wont be an issue. but I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. ive only checked a few places for it but haven’t found any yet. thanks for the help![/quote]

Cycle seems fine to me, the PCT seems like overkill. If you want to run nolva and clomid together then halve the dose of each.

thanks. is it a bad idea to run that pct or just a waste of product? would it not be helpful to ensure fully recovery?

I’m curious about your Adex dose (no critique, just genuinely curious) because it seems a little high considering you are only taking 210mg of aromatizable drugs per week. I say this because I’ve seen the same Adex dose being recommended for cycles that have 500mg of Test plus maybe an oral in them.

I had adex during my first cycle but never really used it. I wanted to see how I responded and if I was prone to e sides. I included it above cause it was part of the original plan. but only took it a couple of times. I didn’t have any puffy or itchy nipples so I didn’t worry about it. I didn’t really have any bad sides at all. just held some water and a few more pimples but that’s it. even that didn’t seem too bad. so for this cycle I was kinda thinking I should try using it and see what happens.

maybe it would help with getting a little leaner while on cycle. and that’s the lowest dose I had seen people on here taking. I may do eod. im open to suggestions! I have also read not to let e get too low because that causes just as much trouble as being too high. so I guess it will just have to be an experiment in trial and error?

cycle looks good, pct is not overkill

good luck cutting an adex pill to 1/8 of a mg

would it be better, or at least more practical to do the adex at .25 eod?

would it be better, or at least more practical to do the adex at .25 eod?[/quote]

definitely more practical

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
cycle looks good, pct is not overkill

good luck cutting an adex pill to 1/8 of a mg[/quote]

Both clomid and tamoxifen are toxic drugs and carcinogenic, it makes no sense to dose them so high, especially when there’s no real benefit to the higher dose.

I thought that was a pretty standard pct? especially after something that shuts you down as hard as tren.

I thought that was a pretty standard pct? especially after something that shuts you down as hard as tren.[/quote]

ull be fine with both, they are carinogenic yes… but after very long periods of usage and very high doses are problems typically seen

thanks for the help guys. I have a bunch of dbol left over from my 1st cycle I was thinking of adding in for like the first 4 weeks at like 40mg a day. I may not though just to see how far I can get with the tren. that way I can attribute any gains to it and not wonder if it was due to the use of the dbol too. I may wait to wait till my second tren cycle to add it in. any thoughts?

thanks for the help guys. I have a bunch of dbol left over from my 1st cycle I was thinking of adding in for like the first 4 weeks at like 40mg a day. I may not though just to see how far I can get with the tren. that way I can attribute any gains to it and not wonder if it was due to the use of the dbol too. I may wait to wait till my second tren cycle to add it in. any thoughts?[/quote]

lol… do whatever you want man… IMO id use the dbol cause why not?

Im actually with Walkway on this add the dbol.

sounds good. thanks guys. do either of you know anything about converting fina to tren. im trying that and doing what I read posted by bill Roberts and have some cloudy material in the oil. I made a new thread for it but haven’t got a response yet.