TREN Cycle and Pct

im 19 thinking about running a cycle, i wanna use tren at normal 75mg dosage 4 week cycle and pct with letro, just tren alone, is this a good idea?. 4 weeks on 4 off, thoughts?

No. Too young. And since you didnt mention any stats its safe to assume you arent physically ready either.

Horribly assembled cycle as well.

There is a stickied thread that’s titled read before posting that you clearly ignored.

Congrats, 0 for 3. There have been worse beginnings though…

agree with bonez, wait until you’re at least 21. It’s really not necessary until you get there. for now just eat like a horse

lol teenagers are so fucking stupid

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
There have been worse beginnings though… [/quote]

I find that hard to believe.

To the opener: What a stupid stupid cycle suggestion, thread, and overall thought process. I hope its a joke.

well instead of insulting me why dont you produce some reasons why the cycle is bad and how to improve it? also please produce proof that using before age 21 results in any negative effects that arent associated with the drug use itself, also idgaf about height. also i read the sticky, and posted everything i thought necessary…what do my stats matter at all whatsoever? drugs are drugs and growth is growth does it matter if i’m 5’3 160 lbs or 6’6 350 lbs?

EDIT: you’re right i neglected to inform you of my goal, which is the same as most bodybuilders: get as big and lean as possible in shortest time possible.

[quote]titsmcgee103 wrote:
well instead of insulting me why dont you produce some reasons why the cycle is bad and how to improve it? also please produce proof that using before age 21 results in any negative effects that arent associated with the drug use itself, also idgaf about height. also i read the sticky, and posted everything i thought necessary…what do my stats matter at all whatsoever? drugs are drugs and growth is growth does it matter if i’m 5’3 160 lbs or 6’6 350 lbs?

EDIT: you’re right i neglected to inform you of my goal, which is the same as most bodybuilders: get as big and lean as possible in shortest time possible.[/quote]

What if you were 6’6" 160… then your height and weight certainly matter because you haven’t nearly developed any muscle naturally. So again, you’re wrong.

You said you want to “use Tren at the normal 75mg dose” - what the fuck does that mean. Tren with what ester attached to it? And 75mg…? total for your cycle? Per week? Per day? Write something educated to get an educated response. And a PCT with just letro?

As for using before age 21… go find your own research about teen usage of ANY substance and its effects upon the body during one of the most critical times of a human life, especially hormonally speaking, during which it forms the natural operations that the body will rely upon for the rest of its life.

You haven’t done an ounce of fucking researching, don’t ask anybody else to go do any for you. And there are at most 30% of people on this site who your goal might be similar to, certainly not most.

Yeah 75 mg on a weekly basis…I’m not super educated bro but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out I meant 75 tren acetate EOD. Also there’s a rediculous amount of people who use before 21. Many of the Olympians included. I can’t find any PROOF of additional negatives for people who use before 21 with exception to growth plates. And I bet neither can you :). Who came up with the magical age of 21 being the good age to start?
Edit:I also plan to use hcg for pct forgot that. It’s a non aromatizing drug why the hell would I need anti e for anything but the progesterone increase?

Yeah 75 mg on a weekly basis…I’m not super educated bro but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out I meant 75 tren acetate EOD. Also there’s a rediculous amount of people who use before 21. Many of the Olympians included. I can’t find any PROOF of additional negatives for people who use before 21 with exception to growth plates. And I bet neither can you :). Who came up with the magical age of 21 being the good age to start?
Edit:I also plan to use hcg for pct forgot that. It’s a non aromatizing drug why the hell would I need anti e for anything but the progesterone increase?[/quote]

You are so fucking stupid get the fuck out of here

ok fine I guess ill help

Op do this cycle

weeks 1-8

Test prop 125mg a week with everyday pins

weeks 1-8

tren ace 500mg a week with everyday pins

weeks 1-8

adex .25mg e4d

weeks 1-8

caber .5mg 2x a week

pct 3 days after last shot nolva 40/40/20/20

BTW

People like you are the reason steroid users have a bad name

Insult me instead of offering helpful information…hmmm…

Edit:I also plan to use hcg for pct forgot that. It’s a non aromatizing drug why the hell would I need anti e for anything but the progesterone increase?[/quote]

lol

has to be a troll

And I didnt insult you with my first post. Youre too immature to understand what a critical opinion is.

Now I will insult you.

Youre an idiot. You dont know nearly enough to use these drugs without hurting yourself. ANd you expect people to spoon feed you information that is readily available by using the search function.

So youre dumb. Lazy. And underdeveloped. You will soon become another poster child for why these drugs should remain inaccessible to the general population. Thanks for that, youre really doing the responsible users a big favor (that’s sarcasm for your dumbass)

I also plan to use hcg for pct forgot that. It’s a non aromatizing drug why the hell would I need anti e for anything but the progesterone increase?[/quote]

HCG used on cycle, not post cycle.

HCG signals testosterone production, testosterone aromatizes.

I’ve done two week tren only cycles - which i’ve done a couple of times to finish ofF some spare tren lying around.

Tren is really powerful in shutting you down, however, for me it’s the only drug that has ever done that on two week cycles so i use HCG throughout. It keeps my balls working and testosterone levels up.

Always use an AI - i find light daily doses of letro tapering up and then tapering down works well (i taper up and down because i’ve found in the past coming off letro too soon causes estrogen rebound).

When you go off the cycle, use a light dose of a SERM to get your endo test levels running high again, like 50mg clomid or the equivalent nolva. I normally run these about five days after coming off the tren - i don’t like being on SERMS too long because they generally turn me into an emotional little bitch and aggrevate acne.

At your age, if you want to play about with these things, i’d try very light cycles, because your own endocrine system is still maturing. You don’t want to damage it too much too soon, so something like a couple of 2on/4off cycles of tren (with a protocol outline above) will be a great cycle for someone at your age - just don’t abuse tren, it’s a VERY powerful substance.

WF

Op do not listen to this guy ^

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
And I didnt insult you with my first post. Youre too immature to understand what a critical opinion is.

Now I will insult you.

Youre an idiot. You dont know nearly enough to use these drugs without hurting yourself. ANd you expect people to spoon feed you information that is readily available by using the search function.

So youre dumb. Lazy. And underdeveloped. You will soon become another poster child for why these drugs should remain inaccessible to the general population. Thanks for that, youre really doing the responsible users a big favor (that’s sarcasm for your dumbass) [/quote]

I wasn’t talking about you insulting me…I was talking to that other guy, anyway no the info regarding using steroids before 21 having a more damaging effect than in later Years is not readily available…/I can’t find it nowhere…please if neone has a study link it, I’ve searched for ages and have found no conclusive evidence

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Now I will insult you.

So youre dumb. Lazy. And underdeveloped. You will soon become another poster child for why these drugs should remain inaccessible to the general population. Thanks for that, youre really doing the responsible users a big favor (that’s sarcasm for your dumbass) [/quote]
I wasn’t talking about you insulting me…I was talking to that other guy, anyway no the info regarding using steroids before 21 having a more damaging effect than in later Years is not readily available…/I can’t find it nowhere…please if neone has a study link it, I’ve searched for ages and have found no conclusive evidence

Pubmeb central and pubmed are your friend.