Tren! Can't Gain Weight, No Appetite

If you would actually look closer, you would see how i never responded to you, and never talked to you, but you keep trying to get to me.
This is the last time i ever speak to you, because as i said - you are nothing, so i just dont care. If you cant actually show yourself, you are a coward and nothing but 1 out of a million other trolls, expressing himself identical. People like you exist on fight forums, gun forums, everywhere. The experts who have never been seen and done anything they can show.

Joe Rogan has a video of a story about a legendary fighter and trainer in the early 2000s who everyone knew. Some 15 years later turned out - not his real name, never fought, never even trained. Just managed to rat himself into those groups of people and before the internet no one could google him. Every top fighter knew him, and still remembers him. Turned out a complete fraud. But even he, DID show his face.

If you want to get off on people “liking” the stuff you copy-paste cause you feel like a professor or some shit - its fine. If people believe in a person who hides everything about him - its fine.
I also dont even care about that, as long as you just spam your copy-pastes and act like you are a part of the research team, lol. But when you post good stats about yourself - show it.

Anyway, i have already told you this at least once. You can just piss off me, never reply to anything i write, dont quote me, dont @ me, and just do your thing. You can spam, lie and bullshit to everyone else, quote them, reply to them, just ignore me as i did ignore you for now, and will continue to do it right after this post.

@throwawayfitness - ah, i was typing while walking, so i didnt actually explain what i ment when i said - why most serial killers are American.
I watch some netflix on them, and all the shows called “stalked” and all the stuff about internet creeps. Me and my gf are just blow out of our minds about how is any of that possible. Like - Ted Bundy would get knifed in his first try, lol.
What i ment is that it seems to me, that American people are very naive, and super trusting. A “nobody” could post he is this and that and most people would assume he is saying the truth.
The way most kills, stalking and creeping and internet trolling is set up in most famous cases, would never happen in many other places in the world. No one would fall for it.
Seeing 30+ aged men, reading bullshit some 20year old pimpled creep says, and trusting him, just reminded me of those shows. I just dont believe how anyone would fall for any of that. But if people do, then of course, there is no wonder how guys like this one actually want to log in. He actually gets acknowledged as a real person who knows stuff. Its just beyond my abilities to understand.

Im not shitting on you - its actually kind of nice. Im more like, trying to open your eyes that since you are the nation that gets abused the most because of how good people you are, maybe you should just…like…not trust people who show the most classic signs of internet fake. Thats all.

1 Like

Agreed. Definitely Hollywood inflated stats. 6’2"-6’3" max. I mean he’s a BIG dude, no doubt. Just not necessarily freakishly tall.

1 Like

This has to be like the third time I remember discussing the Rock’s height in the pharma category. I thought it would be settled by now.

4 Likes

one of the times it was me.

throwawy: the best bodybuilding movie star ever is the rock! period!

mnben: arnold schwarneggar exists

thraway: but he aint 6’5"!

mnben: neither is the rock

thrawy: :astonished:

1 Like

Tren E demolished my appetite I literally forced myself to eat in addition to this it gave me awful acid reflux indigestion and heart burn. Essentially the option is to just force feed and get over it or pick a different compound OR add another compound that makes you hungry. Personally anavar actually boosts my appetite so I would have one or two 50mg tabs a day purely for the effect it had on my appetite.

I only suffered from hypo a couple of times during my last tren e cycle and it was always on days when I basically hadn’t been eating enough or had gone too long without eating. IMO the tren is the culprit of your hypo and not your BF percentage. In theory tren should be the greatest bulking compound but I believe due to the sides it can present that other compounds are needed in order to make it worthwhile. Tren, Deca, Test and Dbol would be a great combo for a fat boy bulk if your body can handle it.

LOL. I don’t know why I chimed in. Prob my jealousy of being 3" shorter than the average vs 7" above. I don’t know why we as a society have a fascination with height other than it primitively being demonstrable to physical domination as a species over your fellow man.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Man, this thread went all the way from:

1. “Why can’t I bulk while taking a cutting stack?”
  2. The rock isn’t 6’5
  3. Hypergamy/women’s unrealistic standards

All thats missing are Incels and Wrist Diameters and we’ll formally have made this thread into a trainwreck.

4 Likes

Thats what happens when we are all bored at work and distracted by ‘bro speak’. I’m drawn to it like a moth to the flame.

3 Likes

When you look at the statistics, I think men are just as much to blame. I think there are plenty of women that think 6’2" is fairly common for example. They get this idea that 6’ is the cutoff, but what they’ve been told is 6’ is somewhere between 5’8" and 5’10".

2 Likes

I was like how dare he try to refocus us.

3 Likes

Apparently you’re not the only one LOL.

@mnben87 you really wanted to go into that, huh?

3 Likes

Not statistics about hypergamy, men’s height distribution.

I have a hard time believing that a popular physical standard is something less than 15% of men have. Just a gut feeling that the standard for what is tall enough in person is less than 6’ for most women. It’s just that because of lying, women think 6’ is less than it is, and therefore a more reasonable standard that many men meet.

If you think that standard is bad, men’s lying has created other crazy standards. I met a woman who for some reason told me two of her previous partners were packing over 9". I told her I’d bet my house she was lied to.

3 Likes

Honestly can’t tell if you’re not recognizing the irony here, or if you’re just team full send on this whole height thing.

Anyways… I wonder if OP has tried eating Cool Whip in the morning to help him bulk :thinking:

1 Like

Full send on the tangent.

I haven’t seen much from OP lately. I figured, no harm. I’ll cut it out though.

2 Likes

You ain’t trying to ignore me. If you were you would have used the tool I already showed you:

But you did not.

Yeah I will pass. Some of us don’t want our real life associated with AAS discussion on forums.

You can’t judge the quality of the information and analysis I provide without seeing a picture of me in my underwear? Got it.

Gotcha.

Thanks.

And again, you are welcome for all the time I spent with you and on you. Pretty generous for a 20 year old pimply short fat troll. Tren is a helluva drug. Best wishes.

Recurring theme on the forums…more you try to give for free the less it is appreciated. …Pearls before swine, blah blah.

Troll? Liar? Fraud? Pimples? Hot Damn, that is messed up. You almost make me want to say something not nice. But I do wish you the best.

1 Like

we got off track because he never replied

the meme one does not out eat tren is real, especially at 600 mg (unless you are hank)

I was hoping he replied to my advice

1 Like

I never give any advice expecting any of it to be appreciated. I throw it out. You accept it or not. I don’t care. I will defend my opinions, but that is all.

I suppose I was trained to work. My job was to provide data analysis and make recommendations. I got paid whether management took it or not. I never took rejection personally. In fact I felt no different if they liked the advice.

3 Likes

Smart man. You didn’t work for free. You expected at least a little “appreciation”.

Great points.