Tren! Can't Gain Weight, No Appetite

If you would actually look closer, you would see how i never responded to you, and never talked to you, but you keep trying to get to me.
This is the last time i ever speak to you, because as i said - you are nothing, so i just dont care. If you cant actually show yourself, you are a coward and nothing but 1 out of a million other trolls, expressing himself identical. People like you exist on fight forums, gun forums, everywhere. The experts who have never been seen and done anything they can show.

Joe Rogan has a video of a story about a legendary fighter and trainer in the early 2000s who everyone knew. Some 15 years later turned out - not his real name, never fought, never even trained. Just managed to rat himself into those groups of people and before the internet no one could google him. Every top fighter knew him, and still remembers him. Turned out a complete fraud. But even he, DID show his face.

If you want to get off on people “liking” the stuff you copy-paste cause you feel like a professor or some shit - its fine. If people believe in a person who hides everything about him - its fine.
I also dont even care about that, as long as you just spam your copy-pastes and act like you are a part of the research team, lol. But when you post good stats about yourself - show it.

Anyway, i have already told you this at least once. You can just piss off me, never reply to anything i write, dont quote me, dont @ me, and just do your thing. You can spam, lie and bullshit to everyone else, quote them, reply to them, just ignore me as i did ignore you for now, and will continue to do it right after this post.