T Nation

Tren/Cabergoline

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Thanks for that. However, it looks like the damage may be reversible but only after years, and having don esome serious damage.

Symptoms of MS?? Fuck that, I’d rather have gyno, thanks.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/2642

Bushy[/quote]

The alternative…

It doesn’t seem that bad, but I would prefer to experiment with b6 before experimenting with dostinex. The FDA has approved 100mg a day as the upper limit for b6, in case anyone was wondering.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

sorry to hijack but how do you guys know the difference between:

1. too much estrogen
  2. too much prolactin
  3. too much progesterone

what are the symptoms of each? How do you know which is the culprit to the gyno issues?

Whatever you do, don’t throw Nolva on Tren gyno. Bushy’s example is good, AI’s are the better way to fly here. ChemOne has been out of caber for months.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Whatever you do, don’t throw Nolva on Tren gyno. Bushy’s example is good, AI’s are the better way to fly here. ChemOne has been out of caber for months.[/quote]

So what's the verdict on Caber then?

I know a place where there is some good pricing on it.

Again I plan to use adex or asin for overall estro control, but hell, having a load of caber on standby sounds awfully nice.

ToneBone

Yeah adex and asin and even letro are moderate at best for tren [nor19/deca] gyno. Caber seems to be the way to fly specifically for the nor19’s. Not saying the three above won’t work at all but the good thing about caber is the sexual benefits too. Shoot its almost worth it to take it regardless of tren usage.

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
2thepain wrote:
Cabergoline is the best thing to prevent any progesterone induced sides, but B-6 in high dosages (500mg/day) is also pretty effective, for much less.

Cabergoline does almost nothing for progesterone. I think that you and 90% of the public mean/meant to say prolactin. There was a study where it was shown that progesterone was lowered with caber - it was using pregnant women and the lowering effect it had on progesterone was considered non-significant!

and that was by an indirect mechanism where the lowering of prolactin causes a slight lowering of progesterone, though not as great of a effect as lowering estrogen or increasing dht does. Great for controling prolactin though, and recovery after sex. Also B6 does nothing for progesterone, but does for Prolactin.

Now as far as if one NEEDS caber to control a potential raise in prolactin, I wouldn’t ever say that it is needed, but might be a good safety procaution or ancillery to boost sexual performance to go with your increased sex drive and aggression. B6 at 200-600mg has been shown to reduce prolactin too, but nowhere close to that of Bromo which is less than that of Caber, but still has an effect.

Of interest is the fact that many quote that B6 causes its lowering through raising dopamine, even though most studies site an indepedant mechanism for it’s action and not through raising dopamine. I’ve been curious as to some sort of synergy of Dbol with Tren or deca as far as the dopamine/progestin thing goes. Dbol and Tren = heaven, so maybe.

And the best thing to control progesteronic sides is to control estrogen. [/quote]

In realtion to my thread then (Trenbolone questions) then if i used 50mg of tren acetate a day, with 250mg test cyp. 2x a week, and i used adex or letrozole ot combat estrogen from the start… AND knowing i am sensitive to estrogenic sides, gyno in particualr, then what other - if any - compoundwould i need?

Thanks!

Joe

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Thanks for that. However, it looks like the damage may be reversible but only after years, and having don esome serious damage.

Symptoms of MS?? Fuck that, I’d rather have gyno, thanks.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/2642

Bushy

The alternative…

It doesn’t seem that bad, but I would prefer to experiment with b6 before experimenting with dostinex. The FDA has approved 100mg a day as the upper limit for b6, in case anyone was wondering.[/quote]

My wife and i used to laugh at an ad shown in the states for a drug that gave the sides “sexual urges, and uncontrollable urges to gamble” like its fucking weird a drug can make one gamble!!
Didnt realise it was caber… sounds a bit “off” to me…

Joe

My first tren cycle I took 480mg B6 ed. Never had a headache, or noticed any problems with the B6.

I think it is a personal tolerance issue.

I’d take the B6, and drop it and find some caber if bad sides show up.

Chemone has not had caber in months because it is way too expensive to be able to offer it at a decent price.

There is a place out there selling it, but I would be a bit leery about how much caber is really in there. I know how much the the top quality raw costs - and they can’t possibly sell the good stuff at the price they are selling it at.

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
TheBeat wrote:
2thepain wrote:
Cabergoline is the best thing to prevent any progesterone induced sides, but B-6 in high dosages (500mg/day) is also pretty effective, for much less.

Cabergoline does almost nothing for progesterone. I think that you and 90% of the public mean/meant to say prolactin. There was a study where it was shown that progesterone was lowered with caber - it was using pregnant women and the lowering effect it had on progesterone was considered non-significant!

and that was by an indirect mechanism where the lowering of prolactin causes a slight lowering of progesterone, though not as great of a effect as lowering estrogen or increasing dht does. Great for controling prolactin though, and recovery after sex. Also B6 does nothing for progesterone, but does for Prolactin.

Now as far as if one NEEDS caber to control a potential raise in prolactin, I wouldn’t ever say that it is needed, but might be a good safety procaution or ancillery to boost sexual performance to go with your increased sex drive and aggression. B6 at 200-600mg has been shown to reduce prolactin too, but nowhere close to that of Bromo which is less than that of Caber, but still has an effect.

Of interest is the fact that many quote that B6 causes its lowering through raising dopamine, even though most studies site an indepedant mechanism for it’s action and not through raising dopamine. I’ve been curious as to some sort of synergy of Dbol with Tren or deca as far as the dopamine/progestin thing goes. Dbol and Tren = heaven, so maybe.

And the best thing to control progesteronic sides is to control estrogen.

In realtion to my thread then (Trenbolone questions) then if i used 50mg of tren acetate a day, with 250mg test cyp. 2x a week, and i used adex or letrozole ot combat estrogen from the start… AND knowing i am sensitive to estrogenic sides, gyno in particualr, then what other - if any - compoundwould i need?

Thanks!

Joe[/quote]

B-6/ Caber/ Bromo

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Chemone has not had caber in months because it is way too expensive to be able to offer it at a decent price.

I know how much the the top quality raw costs - and they can’t possibly sell the good stuff at the price they are selling it at. [/quote]

Sorry for the temp hijack but I am wondering if the same price issue that makes caber hard to produce is also a limiting factor for bromo? I am a big fan of Chemone and hate taking chances on lesser respected research sites.

FWIW - My understanding is that Cabergoline is destroyed by contact with moisture of any kind. If you get a pharm grade tablet, you will notice a dessicant capsule built into the lid. I would not waste my money on liquid type ‘research style’ caber. If someone else can confirm otherwise, I would be glad to hear it as pharm grade IS expensive…

Cabergoline affects the neurotransmitter dopamine and has some definitely strange sides…I have definitely noticed longer and stronger (sensation-wise) orgasms. Increased libido as well (although I had though I had already reached the upper limits of horniness with all the Test I’m doing…)

Also seems to relieve some of the moodiness I get from high (75mg/ed) Tren doses. Currently dosing at .5 e3d, except on weekends when I will do a whole tablet (for the aforementioned sexual effects)

[quote]testolius wrote:
FWIW - My understanding is that Cabergoline is destroyed by contact with moisture of any kind. If you get a pharm grade tablet, you will notice a dessicant capsule built into the lid. I would not waste my money on liquid type ‘research style’ caber. If someone else can confirm otherwise, I would be glad to hear it as pharm grade IS expensive…

Cabergoline affects the neurotransmitter dopamine and has some definitely strange sides…I have definitely noticed longer and stronger (sensation-wise) orgasms. Increased libido as well (although I had though I had already reached the upper limits of horniness with all the Test I’m doing…) Also seems to relieve some of the moodiness I get from high (75mg/ed) Tren doses. Currently dosing at .5 e3d, except on weekends when I will do a whole tablet (for the aforementioned sexual effects)[/quote]

Very interesting.

I will be running a test/tren cycle soon and am going to try and locate some cabergoline (legit). I’m probably more interested in it’s sexual sides than combatting Tren’s gyno!

I’m 47 and having the best sex of my life from my self prescribed HRT :wink: I could only imagine what the addition of caber will be like!

I've already done a cycle with tren and really didn't have too many issues with sides other than some sleeplessness and being a mean bastard on occasion. I ran test/tren at about a 5:3 ratio (1000mg test/600mg tren)per week and all went rather well.

If anyone could steer me in the direction of some legit caber I would be grateful. I'm aware it's pricey, I've seen research liquid for $175.00 for a SMALL bottle. I imagine that the real deal will hurt the wallet a bit, LOL!
          Thanks brothers and sisters,
                      Tim

Any thoughts on Cabergoline as a antidepressant ?

Mirapex, another dopamine agonist is much better. Cabergoline doesn’t do much on it’s own.

Well, just checked out their site and laughed when I saw what it is intended for… my mother in law has RLS so maybe she can hook me up…