T Nation

Tren Blood Work

I’m curious to see if there is a direct way of measuring tren via hormone tests through privatemdlabs. It seems like the only method is indirect such as measuring if your shutdown through TT, LH/FSH, etc. Just want to confirm I didn’t miss anything.

No I have seen someone’s blood work and they had FT and TT measured on Tren only and it was something stupid like 5000 (dont remember the units).

I suppose a stupidly high T level will confirm Tren if that was your question.

SB

I recall seeing something similar . A person was running test and T came in at ~4k, he then added tren and T shot up to ~9k. All other research (ie TRT users looking to add a compound that wont swing their regular blood work) seems to say it has no effect on basic tests done or will show you shutdown if on it alone.

[quote]vette6 wrote:
I recall seeing something similar . A person was running test and T came in at ~4k, he then added tren and T shot up to ~9k. All other research (ie TRT users looking to add a compound that wont swing their regular blood work) seems to say it has no effect on basic tests done or will show you shutdown if on it alone.[/quote]

so are you saying it raises t levels in a blood test or it doesn’t?

Im confused as hell as well…Tren should not be increasing your T levels…if it is, you ain’t got tren

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]vette6 wrote:
I recall seeing something similar . A person was running test and T came in at ~4k, he then added tren and T shot up to ~9k. All other research (ie TRT users looking to add a compound that wont swing their regular blood work) seems to say it has no effect on basic tests done or will show you shutdown if on it alone.[/quote]

so are you saying it raises t levels in a blood test or it doesn’t?[/quote]

I’m just concurring with SB that I have seen a similar case (perhaps the same one he’s referring to…). I don’t agree with it per say.

Based on the research I’ve done it is my understanding that TT, FT, etc do not raise from Tren usage, but in fact are reduced if Tren is ran alone. I’m just looking to see if there is a specific lab test that will measure it in the body.

[quote]vette6 wrote:
I’m just looking to see if there is a specific lab test that will measure it in the body.[/quote]

You won’t be able to get it down at Labcorp/Quest (to my knowledge) but they do sell kits now in pharmacies that will detect its presence (not sure if it will detect the presence of specific AAS, or AAS in general…there are probably both otpions available depending on cost). I don’t think there is a test that will show you the exact levels of Tren in your blood, because there is no reason for such a test to exist.

Thanks VT, I was hoping you would chime in.

On a side note - I just finished up brewing a small batch from pellets (no heat source was used in the process to dissolve the crystals). It seems notably lighter than what had turned out last time (more of a yellow/gold tint). I did use an already open container of safflower oil this time (I typically use a new sealed bottle), could the oil have oxidized having been exposed to air for a few months and lead to a lighter color?

[quote]vette6 wrote:
Thanks VT, I was hoping you would chime in.

On a side note - I just finished up brewing a small batch from pellets (no heat source was used in the process to dissolve the crystals). It seems notably lighter than what had turned out last time (more of a yellow/gold tint). I did use an already open container of safflower oil this time (I typically use a new sealed bottle), could the oil have oxidized having been exposed to air for a few months and lead to a lighter color?
[/quote]

If oil oxidizes does it not go rancid? Therefore it should smell different? Just a though - I have no experience.