Tren and Winny Cycle Critique

In the next few weeks I will begin a “hit and run” Tren and Winny Cycle for 3 weeks. The objective of this cycle is to cut/lean out from the bulking cycle I did in the fall (Test E 500/week, EQ 400/week, and Dbol 50mg/day 4 weeks). My current stats are: 5’8’’ 190lbs with body fat around 14%. This is my cycle:

Tren A: 75mg/day - 3weeks
Winny: 100mg tabs/day - 3weeks

I’m hoping to drop my body fat percentage to 9-11% and
also put on 5-10 pounds of lean muscle.

I was contemplating running test prop as well. But am sure
if I could manage 2ml of injections every day.

Thoughts.Critiques.Advice.Rants. all welcome

-tw1st

[quote]tw1st wrote:
In the next few weeks I will begin a “hit and run” Tren and Winny Cycle for 3 weeks. The objective of this cycle is to cut/lean out from the bulking cycle I did in the fall (Test E 500/week, EQ 400/week, and Dbol 50mg/day 4 weeks). My current stats are: 5’8’’ 190lbs with body fat around 14%. This is my cycle:

Tren A: 75mg/day - 3weeks

I’m hoping to drop my body fat percentage to 9-11% and
also put on 5-10 pounds of lean muscle.

I was contemplating running test prop as well. But am sure
if I could manage 2ml of injections every day.

Thoughts.Critiques.Advice.Rants. all welcome

-tw1st[/quote]

If your only running a 3weeker then i would diet 4 weeks prior to the cycle with no aas and then add the 3 weeker for the end finally.you never stated how long you are drying up for so i assuming its 7-8 wker,b/c 3 weeks are not enough to achieve your goals.

If it were me
Test P wk-1-8 100mg eod
Tren A wk-1-6 75mg eod
Winny wk-4-8 50mg ed

[quote]tw1st wrote:

-tw1st[/quote]

thats a lot of winny, especially oral, even for a 3 weeker i think you’d be just as good with 50 a day

I dont want to burst your bubble, but the idea of putting on and keeping 5-10lbs of muscle is highly unlikely and damn near impossible.
If it was up to me id add in prop and drop the winstrol dosage as well.

Your goals do appear to be asking a lot. Adding 5-10 lbs of muscle while losing substancial BF is going to be hard.

I would add prop in for sure. The tren is going to be needed and as for the winstrol. I personally do not like winstrol but if you already have it, it isn’t going to hurt.

But really 3 weeks is not enough time for the previously mentioned goals to come about.

Thanks for all the responses/advice. I’m
def going to incorporate prop into my cycle
and also extend it to 8 weeks.

Now after doing some research I’m still a unclear of what kind of PCT protocol I should run. For my other two previous cycles, I have run the standard Clomid and Nolva taper for 3-4 weeks. Both winstrol and tren do not aromatize,
but the test prop I would be running would, so I’m unsure what would be the proper course to take. I have read the progesterone can be an issue with tren, which can be combated with cabergoline. What should type of PCT should I run?

-tw1st

75mg of tren ED will lilkey supress you more than a gram of test per week will. I know it does that to me. Keep this in mind as with tren its not so much the aromatization that you should be worried about, but the supression.

So running 300 - 400mg hcg every 4 days throughout the cycle and then running:

pct
week 9: clomid 100mg/day and Nolva 40mg/day
week 10: clomid 50mg/day and Nolva 30mg/day
week 11: clomid 50mg/day and nolva 20mg/day

would that suffice to restore endogenous test levels?

bump any suggestions?

I’d pick one or the other either clomid or nolva. i prefer nolvadex or actually a taper is best but you know that. and since your running tren your going to want to extend your pct longer than 3 weeks

Thanks for the response.

3 weeks of tren is kinda foolish because it is long enough to really shut you down but not enough to acheive your goals.

HCG is critical if you are not using any test. but you don’t wanna use so much that it suppresses you (you just want to stop shrinkage).

If you wanna run just tren and winny i would run it like this (2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 4 off)

W 1-2 Tren 75mg ED
W 1-2 Winny 50mg ED
W 1-2 HCG 250mcg 2x/w
W 3-4 Nolva or clomid
W 4-5 Tren 75mg ED
W 4-5 Winny 50mg ED
W 4-5 HCG 250mcg 2x/w
W 6-7 Nolva or clomid
W 8-9 Tren 75mg ED
W 8-9 Winny 50mg ED
W 8-9 HCG 250mcg 2x/w
W 10-14 Nolva or clomid until normal

or in a 6-8 weeker like this

W 1-6 Tren 75mg ED
W 1-6 Winny 50mg ED
W 1-6 HCG 250mcg 2x/w
W 7-11 Nolva or Clomid until normal

Otherwise if you are running the prop you can ad it in either of the cycle plans at about 75-100mg ED.

What is your opinion on shooting EOD instead of
ED for the 8 week cycle?