Tren and Sex Drive

How many cc’s you run a week? Did you stack it with anything? What did you take for sides?

Ok here is the thing, I’m very big, more like massive, i was 145kg when i first injected tren, so I was cutting and by the time i reached my peak i was 125-123, and then i had some trouble and lost some weight and i came down to 117kg, i was strong as hell and let me say that i was very scary, like when i used to workout ppl would just leave the area I’m in, and i used to work out high most of the time( weed high) and i got to say if u can workout while u high its gonna be amazing, as for how i did it, well i was running the whole stack at the same time, running 1200mg /week of everything (except tren a)and in the last 3-4 months i was using extra 1g from tren a, i started my hcg 2 weeks before my last shoot, so i was using 5000iu/week then i continued with my pct as normal.

Tren should be a short cycle 4 to 12 weeks, nowadays I’m using hcg again coz my testicles r not in size yet, since i started my hcg again i been getting better hopefully ill fully recover, and best of luck

I ran 1.5 cc mwf. so 450mg/week total. i ran it with as much as 1g of test, and dbol at 50mg per day. i took nolva at 20mg per day for sides.

Did you run the dbol all through cycle or just begining and end… Nolva scares me I generally like anastrozle on cycles…
Tren doesnt aromatize right? so it peaks test buts crashes E thats why bros get shlong problems… Ive read alot of guys stack it with a test base like Test cyp 200mg per week or test prop EOD do keep E at decent levels…
Whenever I hear Dbol I think bulk… For bulking generally I go all test C or E and some dbol or test prop and var for cutting… But kinda wanna try some new things… Heard Tren ace was great for bulking

I don’t really ever bulk or cut. I’m just continually trying to get stronger without gaining excess fat.

2 Likes

Excellent answer. I agree 100%

1 Like

that shit sounds like a zyzz cycle to me but add 3 more grams of tren for breakfast lunch and dinner

The problem with most PCT advice on BB and steroid forums is a more is better belief system. See some of my thoughts in this forum’s only sticky and in the T-replacement forum’s only sticky where there is an HPTA restart link.

Your post did not hint at any steps to manage E2 levels. SERM’s increase E2 levels!

1 Like