T Nation

Tren and Prop. Advice and Thoughts

Height: 6’7’’
Weight: 330 lbs
BF: 14% give or take a few %

So that is just a quick summary of my stats, I am planning my next cycle and THINK I have everything in line but just want to see what yall think and would like to get your opinions on what you would change or tweak.

Week 1-4: Anadrol 50mg ED
Weeks1-5: Test prop 75mg ED and Tren Acetate 75mg ED
Weeks 6-7: Test prop 75mg ED

Cycle support: Weeks1-7 arimadex 0.5mg EOD and Nolvadex 20mg ED

PCT: Clomid 100/100/50/50 ED and nolva 20mg ED

Now the big Question I have is about prolactin and Tren, I have been reading and have read two different thoughts on battling Prolactin. The first is taking Letro, Caber or Bromo, the second is taking nolva during cycle. I have read that Letro hasn’t really helped people who get prolactin gyno. Does anyone have experience with Caber or Bromo?

As of right now I have chosen the nolva since I already have lots on Hand. However I know many of you have experience with Tren acetate and I would like to hear what your thoughts are.

Again any thing you think I should change or tweak a bit I am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance for your time.

What’s the rationale for stopping the tren early?

I’ve just read that it is easier to recover if you run test for a week or two after tren. Plus I am contemplating doing a taper at the end and I am not sure if it would be smart to do a taper with tren.

Its not surprising to me that letro doesn’t help prolactin gyno since it is an aromatase inhibitor…how would that help? Same for nolva?

You are one big dude.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Its not surprising to me that letro doesn’t help prolactin gyno since it is an aromatase inhibitor…how would that help? Same for nolva?

You are one big dude.[/quote]

So what are your thoughts on the other two? Do you have any experience with Tren?

Bromo and Caber are for controlling prolactin, so they would be what you need if you run into prolactin sides.

I have read accounts from both sides of the aisle regarding tren related gyno. Some people believe it exists, others don’t. I do not have an opinion one way or the other as I have never used AAS and wouldn’t comment on something that I know very little about.

Obviously, it would be good to have something on hand to combat it for worse case scenario.

What I do know is that it would not be sudden onset gyno. You would experience other side effects beforehand, most notably a severely inhibited libido and erection quality. If your cycle has a test base (as it should) you should notice a libido increase. If you do and then it does a complete 180 and Asa Akira does nothing for you, then you might want to worry about prolactin and combat as necessary.