T Nation

Tren and PCT, Deciding What to Take

I am 20 yrs old 6ft. 1in. 175lbs. I workout 5-6 days a week lifting hard with a decent diet of high carb and high protein with lots of water, for about a year and a half now. My metabolism is extremely fast and is ridiculously hard for me to gain weight. I am trying to gain about 15-20 lbs over the before the end of the year.

I have been researching and looking into taking Tren X (ANABOLIC INDUSTRIES) /Pheradrol(Nutra Coastal)/ X-Mass(Generic Labz). The PCTs i have been looking at are Testanon 2250(Vitasport) to take with Estro(Anabolic Industries). Does anybody have experience with these? How would you go about taking these? What would you suggest i take instead? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Eat more. Enough Said. You arent eating enough and its just hat simple. Steroids or pro hormones is not what you need.

If you aren't gaining weight, you are not eating enough. Whatever amount of food you are eating now, eat more. Keep track of your calories. Steroids don't fix shit nutrition habits.

If you eat 500-700 calories above maintenance per day for 12 months without faltering you will gain your desired 15 pounds.