Tren and Endurance?

i am going to be starting an 8 week cycle of tren only. I am doing this for the purpose of strength alone with little weight gain. I know that most of the people on this forum would advise against this; however, i have a few sources that say they have done this cycle and it worked out well for them. It also is ideal for my specific goals.

My question is whether or not this cycle will have an effect on my cardio. Cardio is very important to me and i hope to be able to stay in good shape while using. I would appreciate very much any advice on this topic.

tren will KILL your cardio.

Last time I did it, I happened to already be entered in a 5K fun run, and I thought, “What the hell…how bad could it be?” — I ran a 29 minute 5K. I thought the clock must be broke, but no, it was 29 freakin minutes!!!

As for a tren cycle with no test…cardio may be important to you, but apparently fucking isn’t!

Testolius - adding test to the tren wont help with cardiovascular performance though will it?

B

what is tren DHT derived steroid?

[quote] Brook wrote:
Testolius - adding test to the tren wont help with cardiovascular performance though will it?

B[/quote]

He was saying that INTERCOURSE wasn’t important to the OP. I see the source of confusion though.

[quote] Brook wrote:

B[/quote]

ha ha - I can’t fuck long enough for it to be called cardio.

I was doing around 700mg Test-P at the time. Since then I have read that if you stick with it, the cardio (or at least 80-90% of it) will come within a couple of weeks, but the shin pumps were so bad, I couldn’t stick with it…pussy i guess…I am about to go on another tren cycle and plan to gradually work up to 75mg/ed and see if it is any different this time

I don’t know with Tren only cycles, but I know many MMA guys on it and it doesn’t affect it at all.

It seems out of shape guys do get winded easier on it, but those with great cardio to begin with can basically work even harder on other things and keep their cardio work on top of it.

If you do it, keep us informed!

[quote]SwD wrote:
I don’t know with Tren only cycles, but I know many MMA guys on it and it doesn’t affect it at all.[/quote]

that would explain the uncontrollable urge to choke the shit of of somebody…

…damn! - my secret is out