Tren and Depression

Any advice on tren and depression. I’m on my 3rd week of tren and I’m getting insanely bad depression at random times like suicidal thoughts. I’m going to completely get off of tren and just finish my cycle on sustanon. Is this common from taking tren?

Tren seems to have a wide range of mental side effects. There have been a bunch of studies posted in other threads by some of our more knowledgeable members about how 19-nor derivatives have dangerous neurological effects. The most important thing to do is to keep telling yourself that those intrusive thoughts are not real and that they will pass. Suicidal thoughts are not to be taken lightly. Just keep your mind active and write yourself little reminders that you’re going to be ok.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what kept me going the past 3 weeks I just kept telling myself it’s all mental and it’s because of the tren. But honestly I do not want to spend 5 more weeks like this so I’m just going to drop tren

Just out of curiosity, how experienced are you with AAS, and are you taking an Anti E at the moment? If so, what dose and how often?? What’s your sust dose per week?

Most likely, your test is too high.

Low test moderate tren is the way to go. And by low test i mean no more than 100-150mg/wk.

SB

I’m new to AAS first cycle my arimidex is coming in today. Could it be from high Estrogen?

This is why you don’t take tren on your first cycle.

4 Likes

Who knows? That’s why you start with one compound only (testosterone) because you never know how you might react to high levels of AAS or estrogen for that matter… next time don’t start a cycle without your AI or PCT on hand either. I’m guessing you don’t have any PCT? Don’t touch tren again.

I got arimidex on hand now. Will arimidex help with the depression? And how long till you think tren is out of my system I took it for 3 weeks at 400 mg a week. It was Tren E

I can’t say for sure if it will help or not because I’m not exactly sure what’s causing your symptoms. I’m not sure how you react to testosterone or tren. Tren E I think will take 2 weeks to get rid of? Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Another thing you should have researched, you should consider tren A instead of E because if you react badly it will be out of your system sooner.
A blood test would tell you what your hormone levels are… not that it would matter much because like I said nobody knows how your body deals with testosterone or estrogen let alone everything else in your system right now.

In my experience(and this could be the case with you, or it might not) low estrogen and high estrogen both give me bad depression. If you take a reasonable dose of arimadex to control your estrogen it might help out your symptoms or it might not.

Yeah totally fucking agree. So many people I talked to in real life said it’s fine but they didn’t know shit. Tren is a whole other level. People don’t realize that it messes with your mind. I’m a totally different person on tren

1 Like

You still havent said what your test dose is.

Tren messed with my mind until i dropped the test to 100mg/wk. Then all the mental sides disappeared.

SB

I’m on sustanon 600mg. Also do you by any chance have an idea how long the mental sides will leave after quitting tren? I was on tren e 400mg for 3 weeks

Yeah thought so, test way too high.

Considering you’re on Tren E, you should see an improvement within 2 to 3 weeks if not sooner.

SB

1 Like

I’ve been using tren for several years now with no depression issues ever. Now all of a sudden I’m having symptoms described here. I’m currently not running any test because of said issues I attributed to the test. I’ve been running supertest 450 which hasn’t gone well. Idk what to do now maybe just dump all juice and just run GH. I’m seriously tired of the fuckin psychotic episodes. :man_shrugging:t2:

Newsflash !!! Its not the drug, its you sir before the drug and its increasing your thoughts. Something severely wrong with you before tren. And NO don’t “get help” …how bout just telling yourself to enjoy life and be happy, it’s really not that difficult.

I agree with you that it may have been something pre-existing for him, but you’re going to lose the entire forum with this line:

Maybe same logic for muscles, skip the AAS and just tell them to grow?

5 Likes

You mean to say it’s not that difficult for you?

May I suggest you brush up on the literature and experiences detailing the mental and CNS effects of the nortestosterone family and AAS in general.

@Gossamer fyi I am seeing a lot of typos with the phone but I am trying to catch them all. Thanks again for holding me to a higher standard!

4 Likes

I have seen enough REAL mental health issues in my life to understand that it is a very real problem for some people. (fighting in a war and seeing several of your buddies suffering from, or coping with PTSD, or worse yet, losing the battle with PTSD, makes it all too clear how important mental health is)

Honestly, for me, it is as simple as telling myself to stop feeling or acting a certain way. I do not know why, but it is my genetic gift I suppose. But for others, it is an impossible task to fix on one’s own, and often times intervention is required, whether it is from drugs, counseling, or otherwise.

With that said, maybe @Juliodpg19 has manageable psychological issues when not on tren, but they are exacerbated by the tren and made to where he cannot control them, in which case I say, without a doubt, he needs to drop the tren.

Tren has VERY real side effects that affect your brain and brain chemistry

4 Likes

you guys can talk all you want … its because of ppl like all of you that we have so many weak minded individuals. America and most of the world are enablers, they coddle the weak instead of showing them tough love or literally saying shut the fuck up !! "i don’t want to hear that suicide talk again you selfish bastard, what about the ppl who love you how are they gonna feel. Or to most of the country who is obese, stop going up for seconds or hey try putting down the xbox and going for a walk, but what do the enablers and coddelers say, awwwweee you did great you lost 1.5 lbs this week, keep it up i know its not easy bla bla bla. Yes it is, its calories in and calories out, simple as that!!! The more yall baby these individuals the more others will see and be ok with how they are.

I will never change my mind on this subject so curse me out and flame away. I’m fine with it. Keep letting you 8 year olds weigh 140 lbs at 4ft and buy them sugar cereals and cookies and pizza weekly . Dont cry to me when they are bullied at school.