Tren and Acne?

Tren is reported to be 5 times stronger than Test alone, in terms of being androgenic. I typically experience painful acne when taking Test, even at low doses (100-150 mg / wk). Do you think I would experience the same side effect, or worse with Tren?

[quote]Rock G wrote:
Tren is reported to be 5 times stronger than Test alone, in terms of being androgenic. I typically experience painful acne when taking Test, even at low doses (100-150 mg / wk). Do you think I would experience the same side effect, or worse with Tren?[/quote]

Yes. You should stick with compounds that have a low androgenic rating.

Tren gave me one of the best muscle conditioning I’ve ever had and the worst oil skin and acne too.

I’ve learned to get same or even better results with other drugs,… tren is very good stuff but overestimated… I can get more muscle pump, more veins than tren using boldenone… better overall health, more hunger, less acne. I LOVE tren, but lot of acne, some depressive thoughts, being agressive without reason, thinking you are superman all the time (this is good), it’s not good for a regular person, worker, father, son,… And you’ll not notice it! People around you’ll notice you became more agressive, and if you are prone to acne like me, bye bye good skin.

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
Tren gave me one of the best muscle conditioning I’ve ever had and the worst oil skin and acne too.

I’ve learned to get same or even better results with other drugs,… tren is very good stuff but overestimated… I can get more muscle pump, more veins than tren using boldenone… better overall health, more hunger, less acne. I LOVE tren, but lot of acne, some depressive thoughts, being agressive without reason, thinking you are superman all the time (this is good), it’s not good for a regular person, worker, father, son,… And you’ll not notice it! People around you’ll notice you became more agressive, and if you are prone to acne like me, bye bye good skin.[/quote]

I love boldenone too. Very underrated. I’d love to see it in a short ester though.