Tren Advice Needed

I’m mid cycle right now on 500Test E and 400Tren E. The results so far are so awesome that id like to up the Tren for the last half of the game. However ill be using Tren Ace at 200mgwk. So the lay out is such;
Wk 1-12 TestE500/TrenE400
Wk 6-12 TrenAce200
After being a little leary of the tren(being my first time) I am totally good with it now. I’m reacting very well with the TrenE at 400 that the addition of 200TrenAce doesn’t really worry me. What ya’ll think? Sound or stupid?

Why not just up the tren e?

I can kinda see why you would use Ace but I agree with ELS why not just add a another half ml to each injection of Tren E. Will make it much simpler and you don’t have to worry about having UPS and downs of the different esters.

The reason for it being ace is 'cause it’s free. The price is right. But because its free doesn’t mean I have to use it. I can allways find a use on the next cycle. If you think ill get swings from the mix then I won’t do it. This is my first time with tren and so far so good. Don’t want to fuck it up unnecessarily.

Lol no fuck that if its free run that shit

Just keep levels as stable as possible .5ml each day will be best best.

This stuff is 100mg per cc. Still run .5 ed?

Yeah I would personally

Free?! Id love to do some business with your supplier lol and by business I mean him giving me stuff

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Free?! Id love to do some business with your supplier lol and by business I mean him giving me stuff[/quote]
Lmao Yeah my guy is pretty good like that. I get him connected with “friends” and he takes care of me. It’s not allways what I want but it’s free.