Tren Ace/Test Prop PCT

I’ve just ended my 4th week of a test prop/tren ace cycle. Planning on 8 weeks total.

Test Prop 50mg ED
Tren Ace 75mg ED
Adex ~.125mg ED
HCG Started on week 2 250iu 2x/week, then on weeks 3-8 250iu 3x/week

Now in terms of PCT, Bill Roberts has said that it is useless to start PCT until blood levels are equal to about 200mg/week. With my dosage of test prop, and assuming test prop has a 3 day half life, roid calc shows me that I would have levels of 225mg at the end of week 9. People say that with short esters, one can begin PCT almost immediately after cycle, but I guess it would be useless with this dosage.

So, if I were to decrease my test prop dosage in weeks 7/8 to 200-250 mg/week, it would give me levels of just under 200mg/week starting at the end of week 9.

So my question is, when should I begin my PCT? Other threads on here, especially the tren ace/test ones, show that people began PCT 3-4 days after their last shot.

In terms of PCT, I was planning of running Clomid throughout at 50mg ED with 300mg frontloaded on the first day on the advice of Bill Roberts. Was planning to run Clomid at the very least 4 weeks, possibly 5.

Thanks for the help.

I’m not sure what you’re asking.
Everything looks perfect to me.
I’m assuming you’re home brewing.
I’m about to run a cycle almost identical to yours except that I’ll probably do 10-12 weeks
with tren only on 6-8 of those weeks.
If you are homebrewing however
Do you have any advice on acquiring HCG?
I’ve never ran it and can get/ brew everything else I need.
Can this be ordered online like Adex and Clomid?
Or did you have to get it from someone?

[quote]tonypluto wrote:
I’m not sure what you’re asking.
Everything looks perfect to me.
I’m assuming you’re home brewing.
I’m about to run a cycle almost identical to yours except that I’ll probably do 10-12 weeks
with tren only on 6-8 of those weeks.
If you are homebrewing however
Do you have any advice on acquiring HCG?
I’ve never ran it and can get/ brew everything else I need.
Can this be ordered online like Adex and Clomid?
Or did you have to get it from someone?[/quote]

I was wondering when I should begin my PCT. Conventional thought on this forum seems to be that one would begin 3-4 days after the last shot of test prop. But this contradicts with what Bill Roberts says, as my levels would still be at 225mg at the end of week 9, which is more time than 3-4 days after the last shot of test prop.

In regards to HCG, there are sources online that one could use, and presumably order it just like adex or clomid. I acquire everything through a source that I know.

87 views and no response to the question lol.

Basically I want to know how long to wait after using prop at 350mg/week for 8 weeks to start PCT.

Roid calc and PCT calculator are giving me two different answers.

when I ran a prop only cycle I started Clomid at 60mgs on the third day after my last injection.
If you’re running HCG through the cycle then it won’t be too difficult to bounce back anyways.
I personally didn’t want to wait for my Tlevels to drop too low before starting because I intended to keep lifting like normal and wanted to get my junk jumpstarted asap.
With prop you could literally start the day after your last injection if you really wanted to or you can wait a few days it’s up to you.

About 2 half lives. So about 6 days.

If you start too early, there’s not much bad that will happen. You will just waste a couple days of PCT. For a 4 week PCT, this is not a deal breaker.