Tren Ace/Test Cyp Cycle Questions

I am starting a cycle of tren ace 100 mg/ml and test cyp 250 mg/ml, buddy that got it from me said to pin 1 ml of test/tren mon and friday and then just pin 1 ml of tren on wed, but reading posts on here and other websites i know that most people say pin ED with tren and to run test at the same or lower dose? I am going for mass mostly I’m 20 about 6’1 and 170 lbs right now i have done a few cycles before, the most recent was sust/deca/dbol but i never took any PCT and within 4 months i lost all gains I had made.

I have been working on my diet alot I just find it hard to eat as many full meals a day as I know is necessary for me to bulk up the way I’d like to. I eat good foods though, alot of potatoes/rice/pastas and beef/chicken/pork. I am taking Mutant Mass right now which is a weight gaining supplement with 1400 calories, 80g’s of protein,180g’s of carbs per serving. I have just been running 500mg/week of test prop just to start me off because my guy didnt have tren/cyp a few weeks ago. I plan on running this tren/cyp cycle for 8-12 weeks depending how my body is doing with the tren. Also for my PCT I dont know what to do but I can get whatever gear I need so any help with that would be appreciated as well.

Can I get some advice on how I should pin it, doses and schedule. Also any comments about diet I would appreciate and any other info anybody has. Really just trying to bulk up and get to 205 lbs or so. Thanks for any insight guys

What makes you think you’ll keep your gains this time, you clearly can’t eat enough now so how are you gonna eat enough if you get to 205? If you don’t eat you’ll lose your gains period. You need to work on your diet not do another cycle

Ace needs to be pinned ED or at the least EOD. What is your pct? Any AI? Any DA? Hcg?

you can pin ace 3x a week IF you pin it subq

Well considering that is probobly why I am asking for some help with my diet, its not that I am not able to eat enough I have a big appetite it’s just more of discipline for me to eat 6 meals a day. Anyways I wasnt really asking if I should do a cycle or not I was asking how I should do it. Thanks

Also, When I am doing cycles my appetite increase is part of the reason I like it.

[quote]21nick21 wrote:
I’m 20 about 6’1 and 170 lbs right now i have done a few cycles before,[/quote]

christ

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]21nick21 wrote:
I’m 20 about 6’1 and 170 lbs right now i have done a few cycles before,[/quote]

christ[/quote]

did not see this… wow

[quote]21nick21 wrote:
Well considering that is probobly why I am asking for some help with my diet, its not that I am not able to eat enough I have a big appetite it’s just more of discipline for me to eat 6 meals a day. Anyways I wasnt really asking if I should do a cycle or not I was asking how I should do it. Thanks

Also, When I am doing cycles my appetite increase is part of the reason I like it.[/quote]

Lol, have fun getting up to 205 then back down to 170 right after your cycle. You asked how to do it and I told you, but people like you don’t want to hear the truth. Obviously if you’ve down a few cycles before and your still 170 and your still asking about your diet maybe you should focus on fixing your diet before focusing on how to run a cycle. Until you get your diet squared away you’ll keep going in circles.

Dude you’re a moron. You only have to spend 5 minutes reading the stickies or a few other threads around here to get a good idea as to what makes a decent pct. you’re 6’1" and 170lbs, you need to learn to eat but you won’t listen as you’ve already shown so ill save my breath.

Funny how someone was bashing people that post in the steroids forum the other day and I tried sticking up for it saying most people were pretty clued up etc but its idiots like you that prove people like me wrong

Have fun messing up your hormones dickwad

I’m probobly only 6’0 and ya 170 right now i was 188 during my last cycle and i was eating tons. I am not saying I dont need to eat I know diet is the major part of that. Which is why I’m asking about it and also about schedule to do this cycle…not that hard guys. I havent been a really hard body builder or anything. Ive worked out off and on for 5 years or so, never took it too seriously…

Although when I do cycles I workout everyday… How about somebody posts a solid diet … Im not trying to become a body builder I am doing this cycle to get in good shape for the summer. I know diet is almost everything and it’s not like I ignore that fact and think I am going to juice and all of a sudden get huge. I know how it works. just asking for some tips…

[quote]21nick21 wrote:
I’m probobly only 6’0 and ya 170 right now i was 188 during my last cycle and i was eating tons. I am not saying I dont need to eat I know diet is the major part of that. Which is why I’m asking about it and also about schedule to do this cycle…not that hard guys. I havent been a really hard body builder or anything. Ive worked out off and on for 5 years or so, never took it too seriously…

Although when I do cycles I workout everyday… How about somebody posts a solid diet … Im not trying to become a body builder I am doing this cycle to get in good shape for the summer. I know diet is almost everything and it’s not like I ignore that fact and think I am going to juice and all of a sudden get huge. I know how it works. just asking for some tips…[/quote]

you are a fucking fag

Wow just keeps getting better and better

[quote]21nick21 wrote:

Although when I do cycles I workout everyday… How about somebody posts a solid diet … Im not trying to become a body builder I am doing this cycle to get in good shape for the summer. I know diet is almost everything and it’s not like I ignore that fact and think I am going to juice and all of a sudden get huge. I know how it works. just asking for some tips…[/quote]

ok now that I got my feelings out…

Steroids are not for those who “don’t take this too seriously”, they are serious drugs with serious consequences if done wrong… the fact that you can be left worse off than before means they are serious…

so you dick around until you are on cycle and then you train seriously? that is the DUMBEST SHIT I’ve read all day… you are just going to go in circles…

you want to “look good for the summer”… so you are going to use serious drugs? you are the definition of “slapdick”

anyways…

diet: 45/40/20 P/C/F x6 ED

protein: chicken breasts, egg whites, white fish, lean beef, whey
carbs: rice (any kind), Ezekiel bread, whole wheat pasta, potatoes
fats: EVOO, coconut oil, fish oil, avocados, peanut butter, almond butter, nuts

cycle

1-12
test C 500mg/week pinned 2x/week
7-12
tren ace 50mg ED

pct 2-2.5 weeks after final pin
nolva 40/40/20/20 AND/OR clomid 100/100/50/50

throughout cycle and pct
adex .5mg EOD or Aromasin 12.5mg 2x ED with food

Awfully nice of you Walkway. Hope he learns how to eat. I don’t think most people would give him the time of day.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]21nick21 wrote:

ok now that I got my feelings out…

Steroids are not for those who “don’t take this too seriously”, they are serious drugs with serious consequences if done wrong… the fact that you can be left worse off than before means they are serious…

so you dick around until you are on cycle and then you train seriously? that is the DUMBEST SHIT I’ve read all day… you are just going to go in circles…

you want to “look good for the summer”… so you are going to use serious drugs? you are the definition of “slapdick”

anyways…

diet: 45/40/20 P/C/F x6 ED

protein: chicken breasts, egg whites, white fish, lean beef, whey
carbs: rice (any kind), Ezekiel bread, whole wheat pasta, potatoes
fats: EVOO, coconut oil, fish oil, avocados, peanut butter, almond butter, nuts

cycle

1-12
test C 500mg/week pinned 2x/week
7-12
tren ace 50mg ED

pct 2-2.5 weeks after final pin
nolva 40/40/20/20 AND/OR clomid 100/100/50/50

throughout cycle and pct
adex .5mg EOD or Aromasin 12.5mg 2x ED with food

[/quote]

Yeah I have a busy life and at time I get lazy with working out but once I do work out and i am doing a cycle, its not like i stop my cycle and then stop working out and eating… pretty sure everybody gets lazy with the gym? Thanks for the advice. Obviously I dont want to be juicing all year long, I dont take it as my life I throw it in when I want to start seriously working out again because I like the jump and motivation it gives me. When I said 205 Lbs that wasnt my hope from this cycle it is just what I would like to weigh… I have always been a skinny kid.

[quote]21nick21 wrote:

Off and on for 5 years? Are you serious? Why are you even cycling if its not a full time thing for you? ( exception of injuries )

EDIT: bottom line my opinion is that your doing this for the wrong reasons. Even though reason isnt so key becuase you can be just as motivated as someone else with a different reason, it just seems that you cannot eat or train properly and these are a crucial foundation which should be in place.

Kudos to Walkway for actually helping you out.

6’1" at 170lbs and im sure you weighed with clothes on and full stomache too… thats what i weighed as a freshman in highschool at 6’1"

you need to put down the syringe and pick up the fucking fork.

Its posts like this that i rarely come in here any more. Every time I come in here its noobish shit like this I see.

Used to be a lot of good guys on here with good conversation.

You def answered way more than I ever would have Walkway and I don’t think its a good thing. Will he really stop and understand WHY you are telling him to do that or will he just blindly follow your instructions w/o ever considering WHAT he is doing? He has to at least work for something. He already comes across as very lazy and uninformed. Don’t help him become worse.

21nick … you should stop posting questions like this. its garbage, seriously. read … read alot … and then read alot more. There is SO much information out there. You just have to be willing to put in the time. You are looking to be spoonfed.

and for fucks sake … eat.

/.02

Have fun guys … lift hard. GG out.

you are absolutely correct green goblin…

however, im hoping he just keeps running the cycle that I outlined over and over again… that way he can just blindly follow my guidance and not need to know “why” (:

I have a feeling Op is a teenager or someone in their early 20’s he will likely quit the training lifestyle and pick up skateboarding or something of that nature.

“I have a feeling Op is a teenager or someone in their early 20’s he will likely quit the training lifestyle and pick up skateboarding or something of that nature”

I do agree with you on this point.

self destruction thru no self-efficacy … brillant. =)

GG