Tren Ace Peak Levels

Hello guys,
I am currently running these compounds:

100mg ED Tren Ace
100mg EOD Masteron P
325mg/wk Test E

I am also running 0.5mg adex ED/EOD (whichever necessary) and 500iu hCG E4D.
I have been on now for 9 days and I am not really experiencing the effects of the Tren as of yet.
My question is this, at that dose but 9 days in should I be seeing the effects of Tren already? I am using legit gear but it has been sitting around for almost a year (away from sunlight).

So far the only effect I have seen is the trouble sleeping, if I am woken up in the night I cannot fall asleep again but this can be attributed to the time difference as I have recently returned from the USA.
The only other I have seen is I am sweating more during workouts and my body seems very hot to the touch all day.

Any opinions from you Tren Monkeys?

SB

Sounds like you got tren to me! haha

Maybe you are just one of the lucky ones where the sides don’t get too bad? Could also be because you are running it with lower test.

I think since tren doesn’t aromataize, people dont think it “works” as quickly as test since they dont get the bloat and shit going on at first…but once you start seeing the strength gains, you will have no question!

BTW, how did the last part of your US vacation go? Meet any girls out there? haha

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Maybe you are just one of the lucky ones where the sides don’t get too bad? Could also be because you are running it with lower test.

I think since tren doesn’t aromataize, people dont think it “works” as quickly as test since they dont get the bloat and shit going on at first…but once you start seeing the strength gains, you will have no question!

BTW, how did the last part of your US vacation go? Meet any girls out there? haha[/quote]

Hmm you are right bro I think I’m just being impatient.
In regards to the lucky one, lets hope so! My last encounter with Tren was disasterous to say the least, if my mood remains the way it is now I think I have been blessed by the Tren gods.
I might even keep this thread as a log as I’ve logged my 2-weekers and recovery journeys also.

And its funny you should say that, I actually did! She worked in a clothes shop Downtown, thanks to you I was able to have a good time :wink: hahaha! Have to thank you again!

SB

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

BTW, how did the last part of your US vacation go? Meet any girls out there? haha[/quote]

Hmm you are right bro I think I’m just being impatient.
In regards to the lucky one, lets hope so! My last encounter with Tren was disasterous to say the least, if my mood remains the way it is now I think I have been blessed by the Tren gods.
I might even keep this thread as a log as I’ve logged my 2-weekers and recovery journeys also.

And its funny you should say that, I actually did! She worked in a clothes shop Downtown, thanks to you I was able to have a good time :wink: hahaha! Have to thank you again!

SB

I see changes 4days in on tren ace…

I get no sides wether on low test or not :slight_smile:

[quote]zraw wrote:

I get no sides wether on low test or not :)[/quote]

What kind of changes?

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

What kind of changes?

SB[/quote]

I see increased strength by day three, kicking in fully after one week.

[quote]zraw wrote:

What kind of changes?

SB[/quote]

I look harder, a bit stronger and a bit more vascular… and wanna kill every motherfucker thats driving

I guess you could say agression is a side effect though… its the only thing I get

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

What kind of changes?

SB[/quote]

I see increased strength by day three, kicking in fully after one week.[/quote]

Most people I have spoken to say they feel its effects by week 3, I dont doubt their products so maybe its different in everyone.

SB

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

What kind of changes?

SB[/quote]

I look harder, a bit stronger and a bit more vascular… and wanna kill every motherfucker thats driving

I guess you could say agression is a side effect though… its the only thing I get[/quote]

I can relate to these effects.

Just an update, I had very painful lumps under both areola and after many attempts at using Letro and Nolva (Nolva to prevent progression not to reverse the gyno) I was unsuccessful. So 2 days ago I bit the bullet and popped 5mg Bromo and as expected I felt like absolute crap but the lumps seem to have already reduced in size and the pain has slightly subsided.

SB

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

What kind of changes?

SB[/quote]

I guess you could say agression is a side effect though… its the only thing I get[/quote]

I can relate to these effects.

Just an update, I had very painful lumps under both areola and after many attempts at using Letro and Nolva (Nolva to prevent progression not to reverse the gyno) I was unsuccessful. So 2 days ago I bit the bullet and popped 5mg Bromo and as expected I felt like absolute crap but the lumps seem to have already reduced in size and the pain has slightly subsided.

SB[/quote]

Have you ever tried adding in proviron? Might be worth a shot if everything else apart from bromo has failed.

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

What kind of changes?

SB[/quote]

I see increased strength by day three, kicking in fully after one week.[/quote]

Most people I have spoken to say they feel its effects by week 3, I dont doubt their products so maybe its different in everyone.

SB[/quote]

I have tried pushing it up to 1.4g a week, and believe me the strength kicks in fast. I couldn’t carry on that dosage level though, the biggest side effect I got was an inability to bust a nut. I could keep a hardon forever but no fucking finish!

Curious to the reasoning for Proviron MG? Some sort of progesterone-inhibiting effects?

I am day 15 in now, sweating a lot through the day. Have decreased the dose abit and discontinued the Masteron as I was getting slight kidney pain, maybe just lower back pain but im err-ing towards the safer side.
I have held my weight and looking abit more muscular and vascular, much leaner. Strength has definetly sky-rocketed but in the mirror I am just not satisfied. Diet related?
I have added in 100mg Var/d.

SB

Curious to the reasoning for Proviron MG? Some sort of progesterone-inhibiting effects?

I am day 15 in now, sweating a lot through the day. Have decreased the dose abit and discontinued the Masteron as I was getting slight kidney pain, maybe just lower back pain but im err-ing towards the safer side.
I have held my weight and looking abit more muscular and vascular, much leaner. Strength has definetly sky-rocketed but in the mirror I am just not satisfied. Diet related?
I have added in 100mg Var/d.

SB[/quote]

I forgot you had mast in there, proviron probably wouldn’t do much else. 100mg var? You’re gonna rip up fast lol! Stuff your face, with tren and var i’d be surprised if you got fat. Protein protein protein!

Im trying to get in around 300g of protein a day but its hard because Tren has killed my appetite.
Just started a 2 day low-carb 1 day high carb regime today, lets see how it goes.

Have you used Var before? Care to share your experience, results, doseages?
Can anyone who has used Var share their experiences for that matter?

I saw that Cortes had particularly good results with 200mg/d Var alongside Tren/Test, would love to try it but it would get quite costly even though I get my Var at good prices.

So far:
Weight held
More vascular
More muscular
More leaner
More stronger
ZERO libido

I used var at 75mg a day for my cycle, was pretty awesome. Going to bump it up to 100mg next time I reckon.

you not running any caber?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I used var at 75mg a day for my cycle, was pretty awesome. Going to bump it up to 100mg next time I reckon.

you not running any caber?[/quote]

Waiting on the Caber still so I am doing 5mg Bromo a week.

By pretty awesome, can you please expand? What did you gain from the Var? Dry permament muscle?
Any headaches?

SB

well remember I’ve only done one cycle so far so I’m not all that experienced, but I got pretty much instant strength gains (+20k on my bench in 4 weeks), put on 7lbs in no time at all, and my muscles had a hard, dry look which was cool too.

I didn’t get any headaches but I occasionally got severe muscle cramps. Not back pumps like people report with dbol, but really bad muscle cramps when I was tying my shoelaces and stuff like that. Not exactly a big deal.

As for the permanence of the muscle, I can’t really tell if it was from the var or test but I kept 100% of my strength, and only lost like 4lbs when I came off (kept 8). I was pretty happy with that.

Nice.

Well for me I dont know if its the Var or the Tren but I am having severe lethargy at the moment. I have read that Var can cause lethargy and headaches, but I am also thinking it could be low thyroid levels from the Tren? I am going for bloods but Doc didnt put thyroid tests on there.
Any ideas?

SB

Nice.

Well for me I dont know if its the Var or the Tren but I am having severe lethargy at the moment. I have read that Var can cause lethargy and headaches, but I am also thinking it could be low thyroid levels from the Tren? I am going for bloods but Doc didnt put thyroid tests on there.
Any ideas?

SB[/quote]

Var can affect thyroid hormone binding, or it could be a symptom of liver stress. I wasn’t aware tren did the same thing but who knows? Maybe thats why high doses of anything always seem to make me tired!