T Nation

Tren Ace Like Water

Just got some Tren Ace…and it draws from the vial like water. I mean it draws very very easy even with a 24g pin.

All the test, and other AAS have felt like I was drawing oil, very slow…however this tren is like watery??

Is this normal?

TA always draws easy for me too. not sure just how easy without seeing for myself…

Dam man I dunoo if this ish is real or not…

It feels like drawing water, not oil…

3rd day in and no side either…

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Dam man I dunoo if this ish is real or not…

It feels like drawing water, not oil…

3rd day in and no side either…[/quote]

Did you frontload? If not, wait for it. Around the 7 day mark you should see something.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Dam man I dunoo if this ish is real or not…

It feels like drawing water, not oil…

3rd day in and no side either…[/quote]

Did you frontload? If not, wait for it. Around the 7 day mark you should see something.[/quote]

Prob is I’ve been using Tren-Tri blend for the first 4 weeks…5th week in and just switched to Tren Ace like 4 days ago…LESS side on the Tren Ace…actually no sides besides being a lil hot…

If anyone is used Tren Ace…does it draw much much easier than Tren E, or a Test ester??

tren ace doesnt draw faster than other gear in my experience…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
tren ace doesnt draw faster than other gear in my experience… [/quote]

FUCK that’s what I was worried about. cause this shit is like drawing WATER…fuck

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
tren ace doesnt draw faster than other gear in my experience… [/quote]

FUCK that’s what I was worried about. cause this shit is like drawing WATER…fuck[/quote]

it could be a different carrier oil… i doubt it tho

If your still hot that a good sign only time will tell. Yes it will easier to draw and be thiner than heavy test, deca etc because the need to suspend and attach.

Tren ace is a little different because max concentration is dependant on the ratio between benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate. Some cooks use 2/20 or a 5/20 ratio.

Long story short unless you have a particular reason to think the gear is bunk (switched supplier, under dosed etc) dont let someone who has about 7 minutes of AAS usage to chime in and get you all spun up.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
If your still hot that a good sign only time will tell. Yes it will easier to draw and be thiner than heavy test, deca etc because the need to suspend and attach.

Tren ace is a little different because max concentration is dependant on the ratio between benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate. Some cooks use 2/20 or a 5/20 ratio.

Long story short unless you have a particular reason to think the gear is bunk (switched supplier, under dosed etc) dont let someone who has about 7 minutes of AAS usage to chime in and get you all spun up.

[/quote]

Well the thing is I’m less hot than while on the tri blend and I upped the dose 200mg…and add to the fact they manufacture fucked up the labeling put 100mg/ml when its 150mg/ml…which my source got a 1000 units of which I saw with my own eyes, along with a “official” statement from the lab stating their error…Just hoping that its not completely crap…Id be happy even if its under dosed…I wish I could post a vid…its like there no oil at all…just yellow water

I would give it a few more days and see what happens