Tren Ace Insomnia

Im 3 weeks in on my prop, cyp and tren cycle and the insomnias whooping my ass this time. Ive been here before but could take xanax, now im tested at work at random and dont want to risk not having clean piss. Is there anything other then melatonin or 5htp etc. because that shit wont even touch it. In one aspect its good cause im getting a shit ton of more meals in but sleep is nice too.

Fap

three times already. I do this everytime but I like the results from tren. First tren cycle out of 4 w/o a benzo. if i do hold this job i might consider a compound change down the road on my next cycle.

Z-quil or Benadryl works a little, but I feel like I had 4-5 drinks then next morning.
Ambien works great, but you don’t dream on it, it just knocks you out. But, I’d take the knock
out any day vs flopping around half sleep that tren causes. Plus a positive test for ambien won’t
get you in hot water on a piss test.

Good Luck.

Prami works for some

[quote]PKNY wrote:
Z-quil or Benadryl works a little, but I feel like I had 4-5 drinks then next morning.
Ambien works great, but you don’t dream on it, it just knocks you out. But, I’d take the knock
out any day vs flopping around half sleep that tren causes. Plus a positive test for ambien won’t
get you in hot water on a piss test.

Good Luck.[/quote]
thanks man I was told today that if i have a script Im good but cant be an operator if its a drowsy something i take during the day. I just scheduled my appointment today so hopefully my last month of tren will have some sleep invoved.

Hey, on further review, stay away from benadryl and Z-Quil if you are subject to drug tests. Some of their metabolites can cause false positives for Meth or other amphetamines.
Script Xany or ambien is the best route.