T Nation

Tren Ace EOD Instead of ED?

Ok a quick…

First, what are the cons of injecting Tren Ace EOD instead of ED? Reason I ask is simply that getting 1 mL glass amps means that 300-350 mg/week is either 40-50 mg/day or just 1 whole amp EOD.

Some people like to do it ED and others don’t mind EOD. I’m just looking to avoid hassle as long as there aren’t any real tangible cons with side effects vs ED use. I know some here have pointed to the sides as a reason, I’m just curious as to how significant it was in people personal experience.

I’ve never come across amps of fina, only multi-use vials and I would assume this is because amps are pharm-grade packaging.

Like Chillian said, I’ve never seen or heard of Tren amps either - I’d look into that.

As far as EOD vs ED. To me ED is superior is so many ways, I like the formula of taking the carbons in an ester and multiplying by .7. That would give Tren a active life of 1.4 days. I know many don’t think there is much of a difference with EOD vs ED, but I honestly think it comes from laziness or something, I don’t understand or experience what others do I guess. Here’s my reasoning:

1. Injection volume. Usually one combines Tren with Prop and often another compound. If shot EOD at 100mg each time you’d be looking at 3ml each shot, which not only effects comfort to a great degree, but also limits your injection sites.

2. Pain. Same as above, the higher the volume and the mg, more often the higher the pain, and remember that most combine their Tren with Prop and the less volume the less pain. Most the pain comes after the shot, not from the shot so frequency isn’t a pain issue to me.

3. Gains. I feel like the gains are better with a more steady dosing, no proof, I just “feel” like it is true.

4. Sides. Not so much with sides like the Night Sweats, but in regards to mood - hugh difference. Also a big difference with Acne - true for other compounds as well. AGain, the two big sides that almost completely go away for me are mood and acne with ED injects.

I think that by looking number 1 alone, should give most enough reason to consider or opt for every day innject. But I feel your biggest concern is those Tren Amps, I’d seriously look into that!

and who doesnt like injecting anyway, honestly? most of us here love it in that sick fixated way!

Trenbolone hasnt come in amps for years since the parabolan 76mg amps with the saw.

Any amps are fakes and possibly bad ones too… have you got a picture? link? anything like that?

:slight_smile:

No pics yet, I will certainly look into things very closely. I have access to a lab myself, so worst case scenario is I do some GC/MS work to test it.

I’m getting my gear through a local source, who buys exclusively with pharm grade stuff direct from the source. I’ve known him for a while, he’s a good guy and I’d consider us casual friends and occasional training partners more than simple acquaintances, so I trust him inasmuch as I would anyone with something like this. I know he’d never intentionally screw me.

He personally uses almost exclusively amps and pharm grade stuff himself. In addition, he uses what he buys on himself, so I’m confident he at least believes he’s got tren. He’s been using for a while, so as far as vet status, he’s pretty experienced.

Thanks, I’ll certainly look into this.

Also, thanks for the run-down Beat. That pretty much seals the deal for me. I guess if A) it is Tren via my lab test and B) it does come in amps I’ll find a way to deal with storing the leftovers from the amp. it’ll be a PITA though since I don’t live alone. (not that I would bet my roomie would know roids if they hit him on the head, but no point being anything less than cautious)

TheBeat2 nailed it Aragorn; I’m so glad so see the .7x factor catching on :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]saps wrote:
TheBeat2 nailed it Aragorn; I’m so glad so see the .7x factor catching on :)[/quote]

So correct me if I’m wrong on this one, if Test Prop has 3 carbons then its active life should be 2.1 days.

According to that line of thinking yes. EOD is OK, some guys even hit prop ED

[quote]saps wrote:
According to that line of thinking yes. EOD is OK, some guys even hit prop ED[/quote]

I would still rather shoot prop ED. I was just making sure I was following the active life equation properly, (i.e. using only the carbons found in the ester regardless of the drug itself).

I don’t like the .7x way of doing half life. Granted, it can approximate alright if you’ve not got access to any data, but there’s so much difference in metabolism from different structures with the same carbon #s that you can’t simply justify doing things that way.

Fact is, sometimes 1 carbon here or there makes much more difference than it “should”.

Nevertheless, sometimes you just have to guess anyway. So, 6 of one…

[quote]chillain wrote:
I’ve never come across amps of fina, only multi-use vials and I would assume this is because amps are pharm-grade packaging.

[/quote]

I have, its called Fina Gold or something like that. It has a gold wrapper. If thats the same stuff its legit. I used it a couple time before i learned how to make it myself.

As for ED vs EOD…I never really noticed a difference. I get bull strong and jacked both ways. Since to me there was no difference I always do EOD to give my inject sites more time bettween shots.

My favorite cycle is still Dbol and Tren. Good shit!

[quote] Brook wrote:
and who doesnt like injecting anyway, honestly? most of us here love it in that sick fixated way!

Trenbolone hasnt come in amps for years since the parabolan 76mg amps with the saw.

Any amps are fakes and possibly bad ones too… have you got a picture? link? anything like that?

:)[/quote]

I hear ya mate! From the one time I pinned myself I look forward to the next ones like a salivating fat kid with a Snickers dangling in front of him! I haven’t read of tren coming in amps. The Fina Gold you describe, I’ve seen in vials not amps. Gold wrapper and everything.

well, we’ll see. I’ll be meeting with him this week, so we’ll see. But it wouldn’t surprise me if he actually does get amps from a genuine pharm company. I dunno if they come in amps, but the dude is…well knows people. Regardless, I’ll be doing analysis on my own when I receive it.

Good luck. I’m betting on vials

I haven’t been here in a while and this is a nice post to come back to.

To Aragorn: What TheBeat2 said X2. Nice stuff. I have not gone EOD with tren but my experience ED was wonderful (see Cortes’ Test/Tren/Dbol Run, also I have heard bad things about EOD with tren ace), and that’s how I will be doing things from now on, regardless, and for the aforestated reasons. There is nothing wrong with preloading syringes, btw. Makes all of the amp problems disappear.

Off topic: To TheBeat2, what happened to the very informative, smart posts from TheBeat#1?

Personally I’ve moved to 2x/day rather than going the opposite direction to once per 2 days.

The reason for 2x/day rather than the 1x/day I used to use is, if the half-life is about a day which I assume it is, do I really want levels dropping about 50% by the time of the next injection?

It’s no more trouble when injecting more than 1 mL a day with insulin pins to do the same number of total injections divided across morning and evening than it is to do them all at once.

I hit prop every day.I was trying out 2 times a day but I only have 20g pins and they started irritating like crazy.

if i had insulin pins I would also go morning and evening.
just to make sure I have stable levels