Tren Ace and Methytrenbolone Proposal

Aside from the comments of you’ll destroy your liver, would this be feasible? Or would it be like throwing tren on tren?

This would be a moderate dosed 2 week cycle. I have no problem running this as a guinea pig and would love to have Bill Roberts chime in on this if possible.

Thanks.

Maybe answer why you want to do this strange and two? week cycle. What are you trying to accomplish? Previous cycle experience? I am always curious when someone comes along with a really out there cycle. Are you just thinking combining the two will make you like a rocket ship? Why not other orals? Halo, anadrol, etc.? Two weeks? Seems like you will have a crazy hormone ride and little to show for it.

[quote]GoCal wrote:
Maybe answer why you want to do this strange and two? week cycle. What are you trying to accomplish? Previous cycle experience? I am always curious when someone comes along with a really out there cycle. Are you just thinking combining the two will make you like a rocket ship? Why not other orals? Halo, anadrol, etc.? Two weeks? Seems like you will have a crazy hormone ride and little to show for it.[/quote]

I have stacked Tren Ace 50mg day, Halo 20mg day and Oral Tren 1mg a day for 3 weeks… You will be fine. Take a very nice liver support and drink a metric ton of water.

[quote]Reed wrote:

I have stacked Tren Ace 50mg day, Halo 20mg day and Oral Tren 1mg a day for 3 weeks… You will be fine. Take a very nice liver support and drink a metric ton of water. [/quote]

Thanks Reed, I wasn’t worried about whether or not I would be ok but rather or not if this would be effective. I have run the methyltren previously and understand the importance of liver support during a cycle involving this oral. I ran Tudca, NAC and milk thistle while drinking a min of 1 gal of water.

As for why would I run a two week cycle…

2 on, 2 off cycles minimize shutdown. I’ve been running 2 on 2 off cycles and the progress is slower but overall you can practically cycle all year round. It’s not a new concept.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

I have stacked Tren Ace 50mg day, Halo 20mg day and Oral Tren 1mg a day for 3 weeks… You will be fine. Take a very nice liver support and drink a metric ton of water. [/quote]

Thanks Reed, I wasn’t worried about whether or not I would be ok but rather or not if this would be effective. I have run the methyltren previously and understand the importance of liver support during a cycle involving this oral. I ran Tudca, NAC and milk thistle while drinking a min of 1 gal of water.

2 on, 2 off cycles minimize shutdown. I’ve been running 2 on 2 off cycles and the progress is slower but overall you can practically cycle all year round. It’s not a new concept. [/quote]

It would be extremely effective cycle especially for strength. You are running basically the 3 of the most powerful compounds known to us. I don’t personally like the 2 on 2 off MD I promise in 2 weeks oral tren and tren ace will have you shut down. I’d personally run test the entire time even if at a low dose and go 2on 2off 2on 2off and repeat it about 3 goes if you just really wanted to go that route.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

2 on, 2 off cycles minimize shutdown. I’ve been running 2 on 2 off cycles and the progress is slower but overall you can practically cycle all year round. It’s not a new concept. [/quote]

Makes sense as it is a two week cycle as part of a larger plan. I coudn’t figure out why someone would want to do one two week cycle as a one off. I guess if they wanted a final push before a meet or something. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

[quote]Reed wrote:

I have stacked Tren Ace 50mg day, Halo 20mg day and Oral Tren 1mg a day for 3 weeks… You will be fine. Take a very nice liver support and drink a metric ton of water.

It would be extremely effective cycle especially for strength. You are running basically the 3 of the most powerful compounds known to us. I don’t personally like the 2 on 2 off MD I promise in 2 weeks oral tren and tren ace will have you shut down. I’d personally run test the entire time even if at a low dose and go 2on 2off 2on 2off and repeat it about 3 goes if you just really wanted to go that route. [/quote]

Thanks Reed, I appreciate your real world input! Currently end of my first week running Tren Ace for the first time and it’s not too bad so far. No night sweats but I am constantly waking up every morning at 3 a.m. and just staring at the ceiling wondering why I’m awake. Current line up…

50mg Tren Ace ed
20-30mg Test Prop (it’s not an exact measurement as I’m mixing in the same syringe and eyballing)
40mg Dbol (divided in two doses 12 hrs apart)
50mg Winstrol (divided in two doses 12 hrs apart)
25mg Exemestane eod
.5mg Caber e3d’s (haven’t needed it yet but I’ve read it’s best to run it before you need it)

I think next week I may drop the dbol/winstrol and run the methyl tren for the rest of the week. I ran it a few weeks ago with Test P and really liked the strength gains. Can’t imagine what this will be like with acetate.

Normally on a dbol/test p cycle I bloat and swell like a mofo but so far it “appears” to be solid muscle mass instead of that smooth but big look I normally get. I’ve read pros and cons of running dbol with tren ace but more pros and suggestions to do it. As stated, so far, so good.