T Nation

Tren A, Test Prop, Primo, Dbol - Run It?

Hi
My English is poor so write shortly sorry

Cycle 10 weeks week 1 to 6

Dbol 50 ED
Tren a 75 EOD
Test prop 100 EOD
Primo 100 EOD

Week 6 to 10

Tren a 100 EOD
Test prop 100 EOD
Primo 100 EOD
Including nolvdex 20 ED

This my third cycle
So is good completion?

Any AI? Caber?

What’s your PCT. No reason to run Nolva at 20 ed from week 6 to 10. Use it for PCT.

Even though Nooberific is a fucking moron He’s right about the Nolvadex, save it for your PCT.
That’s a lot of pinning, you might benefit from test E instead and pin that E3D. if you are running DBOL and primo there might be water retention, no reason for prop.

You need either cabergoline or prami pexole on hand. I would use prami, caber coupled with the tren made me insanely horny, but that’s jsut me. Plus it’s waaay cheaper.

Grab some adex .5mg EOD.

DBOL might be a bit much.

[quote]greenseedless wrote:
That’s a lot of pinning, you might benefit from test E instead and pin that E3D. [/quote]

Unless I misread something here, he’s currently planning to pin everything EOD. If he changed one of the compounds to every 3 days, he’d actually have to pin more days out of the week, right? all 3 compounds can be loaded in the same syringe the way he’s got it set up right now, so it amounts to 3-4 pins per week. You’d actually be adding in an extra pin every week if you switched the prop to E.

[quote]greenseedless wrote:
Even though Nooberific is a fucking moron He’s right about the Nolvadex, save it for your PCT.
That’s a lot of pinning, you might benefit from test E instead and pin that E3D. if you are running DBOL and primo there might be water retention, no reason for prop.

You need either cabergoline or prami pexole on hand. I would use prami, caber coupled with the tren made me insanely horny, but that’s jsut me. Plus it’s waaay cheaper.

Grab some adex .5mg EOD.

DBOL might be a bit much. [/quote]

Ya… I’m the moron. You’re the one who spreads dangerous information. I don’t know why you haven’t been banned yet.