Tren A, Test P, Winstrol, and HGH Cycle

Anyone else have any advice for my cycle?!
as i read stacking gear give you more result…
i don’t know if it’s too soon for hgh but i have a lot of trouble for sleeping i wake up every 1 h or so when i sleep att night and that’s one of the reason for choosing hgh
i was like this in of hole my life i guess that’s kinda why i’m so skinny…
and ofc my genetic

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
well imagine how much better off u will be if you were to do like 3 on 1 off :wink:

In all seriousness tho, the ability to recover is highly individualized… some people can train hard every day for periods of time…others can’t really do more than 2 days in a row.

Op appears to be the latter[/quote]

BUT WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO FOR THAT 1-2hr WINDOW ON MY DAY OFF, AHHHH[/quote]

Masturbate and eat! Doesn’t have to be in that order. Mix it up

i used to think i was a hard gainer until i realized the portions i thought i was eating wasnt even close…

get a food scale and measuring cups and use them for about a week… i’d dare say you arent getting the calories you think you are.

im eating 800 grams of chicken breast (weighted raw)
200 g of cottage cheese
per day …
i think i eating enough of protein.

good call bro you clearly know exactly what you are doing lmao

I agree with Walkaway’s initial thought…

You need to eat more, get stronger, go back to being natural until you are at least 190 and substantially stronger.

Asks for advice and then gets defensive…

[quote]Turning Pro wrote:
what do u mean by macro?[/quote]
And yall question this guys knowledge…

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

You need to eat more, get stronger, go back to being natural until you are at least 190 and substantially stronger.[/quote]

Agreed, since you have no idea how to eat or lift obviously. Work on your training and eating, get those down first or you are just wasting gear. Gear does not make you huge if your diet and training are shit.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

You need to eat more, get stronger, go back to being natural until you are at least 190 and substantially stronger.[/quote]

Agreed, since you have no idea how to eat or lift obviously. Work on your training and eating, get those down first or you are just wasting gear. Gear does not make you huge if your diet and training are shit.[/quote]

so they are not magic pills that make you huge?

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Agreed, since you have no idea how to eat or lift obviously. Work on your training and eating, get those down first or you are just wasting gear. Gear does not make you huge if your diet and training are shit.[/quote]

so they are not magic pills that make you huge?[/quote]

No…but it is entirely possible that they may make your balls magically tiny.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

No…but it is entirely possible that they may make your balls magically tiny.[/quote]
Well sometimes my balls really get in the way… they are just to dang big… LOL

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

No…but it is entirely possible that they may make your balls magically tiny.[/quote]
Well sometimes my balls really get in the way… they are just to dang big… LOL[/quote]

Now that my balls have returned, I am having to learn how to walk with them in between my legs all over again. It’s a pretty heroic story…really

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Sadly no you still have to work hard and eat right =(.

I don’t want to beat a dead horse, but you don’t need gear at all, what you need is more food, and it’s true that you’ve provided a workout schedule to show us, but we don’t know what you are actually doing in those workouts so it’s hard to tell how effective your training is going to be. People have to have strength before they can really add size so I would focus on strength and then eventually the size will come, you have enough time you’re only 24.

I would suggest Wendler’s BBB three month challenge you can find it in his section of articles in TNation. You’ll gain strength and some size from that program if you do it right and eat enough. Also there is no such thing as a hardgainer, and in response people will say “well my metabolism is really high”, but the speed of your metabolism depends on the amount of muscle mass that you have. The people who say that they are hardgainers think that they are eating more food than they actually are, and of course your metabolism is going to speed up when you’re on an effective program BC your body requires more food for the growth.

Don’t eat to maintain eat to Grow! ty_ty13 is right you shuold get a food scale and measure stuff out. Just eat as often as you can with your schedule, buy tupperware and cook, bring your food with you and shovel it down.

[quote]mwiersma wrote:
I don’t want to beat a dead horse, but you don’t need gear at all, what you need is more food, and it’s true that you’ve provided a workout schedule to show us, but we don’t know what you are actually doing in those workouts so it’s hard to tell how effective your training is going to be. People have to have strength before they can really add size so I would focus on strength and then eventually the size will come, you have enough time you’re only 24.

I would suggest Wendler’s BBB three month challenge you can find it in his section of articles in TNation. You’ll gain strength and some size from that program if you do it right and eat enough. Also there is no such thing as a hardgainer, and in response people will say “well my metabolism is really high”, but the speed of your metabolism depends on the amount of muscle mass that you have. The people who say that they are hardgainers think that they are eating more food than they actually are, and of course your metabolism is going to speed up when you’re on an effective program BC your body requires more food for the growth.

Don’t eat to maintain eat to Grow! ty_ty13 is right you shuold get a food scale and measure stuff out. Just eat as often as you can with your schedule, buy tupperware and cook, bring your food with you and shovel it down. [/quote]

Good post.

Great advice here OP.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Well sometimes my balls really get in the way… they are just to dang big… LOL[/quote]

Now that my balls have returned, I am having to learn how to walk with them in between my legs all over again. It’s a pretty heroic story…really[/quote]
should be a movie made about you bro!

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Now that my balls have returned, I am having to learn how to walk with them in between my legs all over again. It’s a pretty heroic story…really[/quote]
should be a movie made about you bro![/quote]

Chariots of Fire playing as he begins running. Epic!

[quote]installglass wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

should be a movie made about you bro![/quote]

Chariots of Fire playing as he begins running. Epic![/quote]
LMAO!

Tanx Mwiersma !
finally some one show up with some good advice!
i eat 3100 calorie per day ( i always cook my meal in the morning ,weight and pack them)
i use “may fitness pal” to make your i dont escape any meal, eating 6 meal per day every 3-4 h and feel always full like i wanna throw up :confused:
most people are trying to give me advice have + 15 % or even more body fat and they say u need to eat more …so if i don’t take some of members suggestion serious its cuz if cant help your self u cant help me …
i’m not kind of guys to hear something and go do it, i like to learn more about it and have discussion to learn better :slight_smile: i don’t want to be offensive to anyone i just trying to have a conversation and learn more :slight_smile: so dont get upset if i ask why or how…

but my question is , if i increase my calorie intake more than that , doesnt mean im going to gain more fat? i have read in somewhere that if u eat more than u should ,the extra colorie that u eat going to be a fat not muscle …
i know if i eat more im gonna gain more weight but i want to increase muscle not fat … so should i even be worry about that ? also what macro do u suggest? (i allready use 35,35,30 % )