Tren A Only Cycle

I’m starting a tren only cycle in about a week or two. i know im going to catch a lot of heat for doing tren and only tren but trust me if i was able to get my hands on some test id be more then happy to throw it into the mix even at a low dose. I’ll most likely be doing 400 mg every week. I’ve done the majority of my reasearch but i’ve been having some trouble trying to find what kind of diet i should be on while on the cycle.

So my question is, what should my diet look like?

Even if you expect to get a half-way serious response to this question, how in the fuck can we give you suggestions without knowing where you are now (ie, height, weight, bodyfat, AGE, lifting stats) and what your goals are?

5’9
Bench: 335
Squat: 415
Dead: 455
Years Lifting: 5

As far as my goals go i’m rying to get a leaner, harder physique. I’m not looking to gain any massive amounts of size but a little more size wont hurt.

Diet wise you might find it more difficult to eat either frequent or larger portions. Many of us have reduced appetites on tren. Also not my business but usually if you can find tren you can find test

If i was able to find the test i definetly would of gotten it too. the only thing available was deca and tren.

With the tren should i be taking in more proteins or more carbs any such things like that?

You need some estrogen in your system. Tren will kill any semblence of libido you have because there will be ZERO estrogen conversion happening. You need an aromatizable compound.

Why not run hCG with the tren if you can’t get test? It isn’t particularly difficult to get from international pharmacies. I’m guessing you’re a little impatient to get things going, though.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
You need some estrogen in your system. Tren will kill any semblence of libido you have because there will be ZERO estrogen conversion happening. You need an aromatizable compound.[/quote]

Maybe he’s sexually inactive right now. Not everyone is so lucky.

Anyways to the OP I use Dave Palumbo’s diet. I’ve done a few; Bodyopus, Anabolic diet, low fat mod carbs high pro, but Dave’s worked the best

[quote]Hagar wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
You need some estrogen in your system. Tren will kill any semblence of libido you have because there will be ZERO estrogen conversion happening. You need an aromatizable compound.

Maybe he sexually inactive right now. Not everyone is so lucky.

Anyways to the OP I use Dave Palumbo’s diet. I’ve done a few; Bodyopus, Anabolic diet, low fat mod carbs high pro, but Dave’s worked the best [/quote]

Libido loss is not the only side effect of zero estrogen.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Hagar wrote:
Libido loss is not the only side effect of zero estrogen. [/quote]

Thats right it messes up cholesterol and I’m sure other things too.

For someone who does not use steroids but has a keen curiosity and couldn’t find it with the snap of his finger on the search engine;
Would anyone mind running through some side effects of low estrogen in males?

• Suppressed libido

• Dyslipidaemia

• Osteoporosis in theory? Not sure to what extent in males

• Arthralgia?

• Others?

If you ONLY have tren, I’d suggest 2-weekers. Not long enough for low E to become an issue.

Tren Ace only, obviously.

I am in no way impatient of starting this cycle. I’m still looking around to see if i can possibly get something to go with the tren but at the moment its the only thing available to me. Trust me if i was able to get my hands on HCG, test or even D i’d love to put it into a cycle.

Since we got the diet question out of the way, what would you recommend as a pct? I’ve read other post where people would take just clomid or nolva. Others have mixed both together and even added in HCG. Would just taking nolva be safe as a pct?

Really its not to hard to find a source where you can get test overseas threw a source board. You do take a risk and I’ve got some stuff that caused so much pain I couldn’t use it or is weak as hell. Plus customs nabbing it. But most the stuff I’ve ordered has been legit even though I haven’t ordered anything in a while.