Tren A and Boldenon Smell Like Bug Spray

Hey guys
got some gear (made in germany) and came to inject it and the smell is like bug spray. Had bad coughs, although I injected it very slowly like I do since I add suspension in the mix (different pressure going in) but it was bad. had an asthma attack. my throat was rough and burning.

TrenA has grapeseed oil , BA, BB, ethyl oleate

Boldenone has BA BB an grapeseed oil.

Any help appreciated.

Btw can we post names of the products?

Thanks BBB,

Always appreciate getting help from you. I dont want to get banned so good you told me on the names.

Ive done 6 shots till now and no issue except that one time. May have been I pushed it in too fast, although I always take my time with that. I do mix both in the same syringe. I spread out my weekly doses in daily shots so suspension and sustanon is added as well.

Is the bug spray smell something thats normal? it really smells like Raid…

Thanks again buddy. Cheers.

Thanks again for the reply. Ah, I see…Wales…ok. Raid is just a bug spray company. but it smells like regular bug spray …I never smelled gear that had a bug spray smell before and just wanted to verify if that’s legit…

Hey Rocketman.
Don’t fret depending on what brand mine is it smells also a bit like bug spray (Raid, Mortien, whatever.) Always worked well though. I always thought it sort of smelt like vegemite as well. Sorry if your not Aussie you won’t know lol