Tree Trunk Legs

Work on being fluid & DON’T THINK TOOOOO MUCH AS YOUR DOING IT. Just let it happen. Work on getting stronger & more explosive. Use the medicine ball for upper & lower body.

Throw amap, nice long toss on a line, about 120 feet or longer, depends on your arm strength.

HIt the wts. & stick to the big one at that.

Dl
SLDL
Squats & it’s many cousins: Front & box squats, single leg squats.
Bench & towel/board bench
Pull ups, chin ups. Add wt. when possible.

Rows. And work your rotator cuff. And don’t forget to run the poles after pitching.

And add in some sprinting. Good luck.

sound like my hs coach …lets go 16 poles…that was horrible…but i love running…

thanks for the tips guys…as soon as im cleared to lift and get back into athletics…i’m gonna murder myself into shape…

just because guys are tall and lanky or aren’t that big doesn’t mean they aren’t powerful. But if you develop power, you’ll likely get bigger legs. Don’t worry about how big they are, worry about how poweful they are.

Full body power comes from the legs.

I would have to disagree with all of the “lifting isn’t going to help you” nonsense. Some guys just have good genetics for sports and can play, but getting strong in the weightroom will not only improve their coordination and power, but also reduce the risk of injury. I’d definitely suggest a lot of back work and rotator cuff stuff.

It has been several months since I have posted and have went through many tough times readjusting myself after being hyperthyroid… Good thing is my sleep pattern has stabalized and I can play sports without being winded early.

Lifting wise I’m getting back to my previous stats, so it’s going well, and now I am confident in pushing forward and getting some PR’s under my belt pretty soon.
I worked up to now to get my back strength back, and I am back to Deading for a 1rm around 320-330, which is about twice my weight(raw).
Now I am focusing on making my powerlifting style squat back to 320-330lbs…
It shouldn’t take too long maybe 3-4 weeks.

I am playing baseball now for a few teams but am no where near where I want to be… But it is all a working progress, and I have started pitching consistently finding my motion to become smoother, and hitting wise I am up and down very streaky. Def need to increase my frequency of swinging and longtossing to tap into more consistency…

I will post more often and give my results. It’s been a long road and I am very glad I can consistently train and control what I really am.
Next step - Dont be fucking skinny
Current weight - 162.6 lbs at 5’10.5

goal half squat 330lbs 1rm