Treatment of Bush Is a Disgrace

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122584386627599251.html

Go ahead, release the hate inside…

I tried to read that. I really did. But I had to stop at “This is the price Mr. Bush is paying for trying to work with both Democrats and Republicans.”

When did he ever try to work with the Democrats?

What planet does that Shapiro guy live on?

[/quote]

You are fucking kidding right? If you lived in this country you shit for brains you would know that he signed all but 12 bills that a Dem controlled senate penned. That is by far the least amount of vetoes since the Abraham Lincoln administration, with the exception of Warren Harding. FYI Harding died 2 years into office.

By not vetoing I would say he allowed a Dem senate and congress to work fairly freely at fucking this economy. Funny how a Dem house and Senate writes and ratifies yet Bush takes all the heat.

He’s not worse than FDR, but is a total asshole nevertheless, unworthy of the slightest admiration from anyone, having perverted Republicanism to the degree that you can’t even argue the merits of free market policies without having a bunch of liberal assholes remind you of “the last eight years” and the failure of “trickle down economics” and that deregulation caused the housing collapse. He’s a degenerate little creep.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Thank you President Bush for doing such a SHITTY job the past 8 years that it literally pushed voters to the left. Once again it is you, and you alone who is to blame for Obama’s victory.

And since you did such a SHITTY job, I agree that the Oceanside Sewage plant should be renamed in your honor.

And don’t forget to wash your hands after shitting… like you washed your hands of our soldiers’ blood in Iraq.
[/quote]

While these forums often degenerate into worthless bickering, they are certainly good for one thing:

They are an almost flawless tool for identifying “useful idiots.”

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
A black man is going to be sitting in the white house. That has as every moron foaming at the mouth.

You hired a punk to do a man’s job 8 years ago. Again 4 years ago.

It’s all Bush’s fault… It’s all Bush’s fault… It’s all Bush’s fault…[/quote]

Wreckless is too much of a fucking pussy to climb a ladder, instead making his daddy do it while he watches.

He wouldn’t know what a man was unless his lips were wrapped around a penis.

Consider the source, and move on.

Good man, he made some mistakes but did well in many areas. His treatment has been disgraceful. People really show their ignorance when insulting him.

I would rather he had a third term than Obama or McCain.

Bush is a fuckin disgrace. History will put him at the top of the list of the most inept, corrupt, and complete failures of U.S. presidents. And the best part is, we got it all on tape!!

Mission Accomplished!!!

Remember that Bullshit!!

[quote]JD430 wrote:

While these forums often degenerate into worthless bickering, they are certainly good for one thing:

They are an almost flawless tool for identifying “useful idiots.”[/quote]

Very well stated, and is it just me, or does there seem to be a proactive competition to be King of the Useful Idiots around here?

Iron Dwarf is close to a blue ribbon, but dammit if he doesn’t have some real contestants on his heels.

Dukakis in tank, meet George in flight suit

He’s a national embarrassment who set the Republican Party back years. He lacked the intelligence and gravitas of his father and other Republican predecessors and made Dan Quayle look like a fucking genius. It’s a shame a smart and honorable man like John McCain had to run against this legacy.

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:
Dukakis in tank, meet George in flight suit

He’s a national embarrassment who set the Republican Party back years. He lacked the intelligence and gravitas of his father and other Republican predecessors and made Dan Quayle look like a fucking genius. It’s a shame a smart and honorable man such like John McCain had to run against this legacy.
[/quote]

It must have took genius as well, to make up your username…that’s for sure.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Good man, he made some mistakes but did well in many areas. [/quote]

Care to name one? I’ll give you Stevens and Alito, but he even tried to fuck that up.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Good man, he made some mistakes but did well in many areas.

Care to name one? I’ll give you Stevens and Alito, but he even tried to fuck that up.[/quote]

I think what he is doing in Africa is pretty good even though I am generally against give aways.

I think his recognition that we need to force change on the middle east is correct. Not all his tactics have worked but that is to be expected. I think it is shameful how it has been undercut at every turn.

The legacy of a President is often measured YEARS after they leave office.

I would imagine the reason is two-fold:

1. The true results for certain actions they take may not be known for years.

2. There is a certain amount of time and reflection that has to take place.

I think that the current two-front War we are engaged in is a case in point.

Mufasa

Awww, are we BAWWING with Murdoch?

Bush was a horrible President in general. Nowhere near as worthy of any kind of praise as his father was. Terrible ideas, chronically flawed execution, etc…

When 9/11 happened. G.W.Bush had the opportunity to make his place in history. Instead he started a second war (for personal reasons) which drained the treasury and distracted everyone from the real issues.

When you think you’re a God, you soon find otherwise. The man let the power of the Presidency get into his head. Now he pays the price for his arrogance. There are no free rides.

[quote]streamline wrote:
When 9/11 happened. G.W.Bush had the opportunity to make his place in history. Instead he started a second war (for personal reasons) which drained the treasury and distracted everyone from the real issues.

When you think you’re a God, you soon find otherwise. The man let the power of the Presidency get into his head. Now he pays the price for his arrogance. There are no free rides.[/quote]

Gross misunderstanding of the issues. The war in Iraq is fundamental to remaking the middle east. If you don’t understand this you have no business commenting on the man.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
streamline wrote:

When you think you’re a God, you soon find otherwise. The man let the power of the Presidency get into his head. Now he pays the price for his arrogance. There are no free rides.

Gross misunderstanding of the issues. The war in Iraq is fundamental to remaking the middle east. If you don’t understand this you have no business commenting on the man.[/quote]

Come on,Zap…we’re not gonna remake the middle east…its remaking us before anything else.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
streamline wrote:

Gross misunderstanding of the issues. The war in Iraq is fundamental to remaking the middle east. If you don’t understand this you have no business commenting on the man.

Come on,Zap…we’re not gonna remake the middle east…its remaking us before anything else.[/quote]

We already are.

The war in Iraq is going to remake several thousand years of history and blood vengeance. Exactly how is that going to work. It’s not, America can’t even fix it’s own screwed up two hundred years of history. A history that is mellow in comparison to the middle east and their, shall we say deep and violent history.

It’s about Oil and nothing else but Oil. If there was no Oil there would be no problem.

Saddam tried to kill Bush senior, blood vengeance. Must get that from he ancestry with Longshanks, bad blood what can you do.

Easily one of the worst presidents of all-time.

The “20%'ers” are out in full force though!

I just wish Bush had been more conservative. I admire the guy, but you reach across the aisle and you get your hand chopped off. That is also why John McCain lost his bid. No one seems to know what the Republican party stands for anymore after the last 8 years.

When Obama raises taxes on people earning below 100 G’s…the supermajority will blame it on Bush. They will claim they are just cleaning up an unforeseen mess that Bush left behind. George Bush will be blamed for for every single one of Obama’s broken promises.