Treatment of Bush Is a Disgrace

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122584386627599251.html

Go ahead, release the hate inside…

I don’t think he’ll go down as one of the worst. Our left should be ashamed. Careful of what you ask for…you just might get it.

Now they have it, and it will be interesting to see what they do with it.

Thank you President Bush for doing such a SHITTY job the past 8 years that it literally pushed voters to the left. Once again it is you, and you alone who is to blame for Obama’s victory.

And since you did such a SHITTY job, I agree that the Oceanside Sewage plant should be renamed in your honor.

And don’t forget to wash your hands after shitting… like you washed your hands of our soldiers’ blood in Iraq.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Thank you President Bush for doing such a SHITTY job the past 8 years that it literally pushed voters to the left. Once again it is you, and you alone who is to blame for Obama’s victory.

And since you did such a SHITTY job, I agree that the Oceanside Sewage plant should be renamed in your honor.

And don’t forget to wash your hands after shitting… like you washed your hands of our soldiers’ blood in Iraq.
[/quote]

Childish dude…seriously.

Yeah, saw that piece today.

I think the future will assess him - imperfections and all - very differently; and someday (perhaps even very soon) we’ll miss his moral clarity and his steadfast convictions.

There’s a very good piece in the September/October issue of Foreign Policy by David Frum called: "“Lonesome Cowboy: why you’ll miss him when he’s gone.” Worth checking out.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Childish dude…seriously. [/quote]

Oops! You’re right. I forgot to add the LOL at the bottom.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

DO you really expect these vitriolic pussies to act any different? Hell - don’t you remember how they acted when Clinton won?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Absolutely disgraceful.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:

I think the future will assess him - imperfections and all - very differently; and someday (perhaps even very soon) we’ll miss his moral clarity and his steadfast convictions.

There’s a very good piece in the September/October issue of Foreign Policy by David Frum called: "“Lonesome Cowboy: why you’ll miss him when he’s gone.” Worth checking out. [/quote]

He’ll be remembered for being the president who outsourced and privatised government itself

[quote]Wayland wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:

There’s a very good piece in the September/October issue of Foreign Policy by David Frum called: "“Lonesome Cowboy: why you’ll miss him when he’s gone.” Worth checking out.

He’ll be remembered for being the president who outsourced and privatised government itself[/quote]

If only that were true.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Wayland wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:

He’ll be remembered for being the president who outsourced and privatised government itself

If only that were true. [/quote]

lol

Maybe Iraq will give him a proper monument. He spent more taxpayer money for them than for his own citizens.

Barack Obama is going to make Bush look like a genius by comparison. Wait until this inexperienced naif has to make a big decision and can’t wait for the teleprompters to tell him what to say.

Four years ago, he was in the Illinois Senate. He has never been the CEO of ANYTHING. All he is is a good talker. He’s like the guy at work who always yacks a good game or has grandiose plans, but there’s really no substance.

The stock market took a good measure of him today – down 486 points, about 5.3%. A lot more of that is on the way.

We have really fucked up royally by hiring this punk for a man’s job. (Or Sarah’s job :slight_smile:

A black man is going to be sitting in the white house. That has as every moron foaming at the mouth.

You hired a punk to do a man’s job 8 years ago. Again 4 years ago.

^
It doesn’t matter anyway. Obama will get a free pass at everything he does. No one will criticize anything he does at all. Even if all these predictions of 20%+ unemployment, severe deflation, massive corruption, etc… come true, none of it will be Obama’s fault.

Remember kids, everything is Bush’s fault.

EVERYTHING.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
A black man is going to be sitting in the white house. That has as every moron foaming at the mouth.

You hired a punk to do a man’s job 8 years ago. Again 4 years ago.

[/quote]

It’s all Bush’s fault… It’s all Bush’s fault… It’s all Bush’s fault…

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122584386627599251.html

Go ahead, release the hate inside…[/quote]

I tried to read that. I really did. But I had to stop at “This is the price Mr. Bush is paying for trying to work with both Democrats and Republicans.”

When did he ever try to work with the Democrats?

What planet does that Shapiro guy live on?

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
^
It doesn’t matter anyway. Obama will get a free pass at everything he does. No one will criticize anything he does at all. Even if all these predictions of 20%+ unemployment, severe deflation, massive corruption, etc… come true, none of it will be Obama’s fault.

Remember kids, everything is Bush’s fault.

EVERYTHING.[/quote]

But you are very different. You are blaming Obama for stuff that hasn’t even happened yet ! ! !

A BLACK MAN IS GOING TO BE SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Yep, he’s starting to foam at the mouth.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
But you are very different. You are blaming Obama for stuff that hasn’t even happened yet ! ! !

A BLACK MAN IS GOING TO BE SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Yep, he’s starting to foam at the mouth.

[/quote]

I havent blamed Obama for anything, but whatever does happen on his watch he should be blamed for. Whether it be good or bad. Just like Bush. It’s only fair.

The left lets their hatred get in the way of their rational thinking most of the time. Not everything is Bush’s fault. Any rational, intelligent, normal person who pays attention knows that.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

you sound a lot like the children in my school.