Treatment For Gynecomastia

Is the only treatment for gynecomastia - “bitch tits” - surgery? I’ve some fatty tissue that persistently lingers underneath the skin at my nipples and base of my pecs. Is all fatty tissue considered gynecomastia? Should I just keep up my diet/cardio and hope my pecs tighten up, or should I be looking for a plastic surgeon??

I was told that the fat in my chest was not gyno. Do you have any pics??? I think a lot can be told by them. Someone said something about a firm mass behind your nipple. If you have that, you have gyno. Mine are slowly going away as the skin tightens and I lose more fat.

Well, since I dont really want to post pics of my naked chest on the internet for the world to see; you’ll have to take me at my word.
I do have some mass beneath my nipples. And they are larger than the average male’s.

Not trying to embarass you man, just trying to get a better idea. I was going to see if it looked anything like what i have because I was told mine is not gyno. I would say your best bet is to go to a doctor and have him or her check it out.

Question: What is the treatment for Gyno…? Surgery…what sort?

MB

[quote]masterblaster wrote:
Question: What is the treatment for Gyno…? Surgery…what sort?

MB[/quote]

It depends on the tissue, and the cause.

I’ll be honest with you, You’ll only ever find out if it’s really Gyno if you diet down to a low bodyfat. Otherwise you might just be genetically set to put on fat on your chest. I’ve been there…

Search for “anthony roberts and femara”.

Some anecodotal evidence that a short cycle of femara my reduce the size of breast tissue.

Obviously, surgery will be a last resort option. I guess I’ll just boost my cardio and see if it has any effect on my chest. Thanks for the help all.