Treatment Finally Over!

My chemo is treatment is finially over 2 full years. Time to start craking at the weights again. I been out of it too long. I start to ride the spin bike last week and puchased a Road bike on sunday, a Specialized Elite, road bike. I did a full body workout last tuesday.

Since, I just had my last chemo session today at 12:00pm.

So, I think I will start work-outs again on tuesday when I a finished with prednisone pills.

Thanks, for a the support I have gotten through the past years on this web site.

In Health,

Silas C.

Good luck fitone and have fun!

Silas, that is fabulous news!!! I’m so happy for you.

So does that mean we’ll see more of your smiling face round these parts?

Congratulations!!

Thats a hard road. Glad to hear your healthy.

Cheers!

TT-

Yes, you will. I’ll be postining my work-outs and before pics and after also… I hope it will help and inspire others too train hard and live a healthier life style. I my plan on training for a road race in the near future. I will be ridding in the Ride of the Roses next year 2005. I plan on ridding the full 100 miles. I hope I complete it.

In Health,

Silas C.

Congrats!! Time to hit the iron hard!

You are f-ing awesome man! If I had been through chemo I don’t think I would have the inner strength to be so positive and excited about working out when there will be obstacles to overcome. Keep it up and let us know how it goes. I am sure you will be back in no time at all.

Silas, that’s fantastic news! Glad to hear the treatments are finally over and you can hit the gym once again. You’re an inspiration to anyone that has fought or is fighting cancer. Stay healthy and lift heavy!

I would especailly like to thank the following people on this webs site.
First and formost Chris Shugart for creating this site, Coach Davis whom I had the pleasure of meeting a numberous of time and Grant Hansen his protegue (sp?). Tampa_ Terry, thank you for the number of nutrition tips that you have given me also it was a pleasure in meeting you also. Mike Mahler, and CT.

thats good news silas. you are an inspiration to us all

Congrats!! We’re all pulling for ya. Please keep us informed on your progress and any PRs!
T-M@tt

Well done mate. I’m so glad to hear you’re better. Keep up the good work. You have a fantastic spirit.

Wayne.

Great news. I love hearing stories about successful struggles. It puts perspective back in my life whenever I think I am struggling, when in fact I am merely encountering speedbumps in the road. Rock on. Peace, health and happiness.

DB44

Silas

I can’t tell you how happy I am to hear - Hope to see you soon so we can celebrate and since you’re riding - well you’ll have to get out with Grant and me. Take care,

In faith,

Coach Davies

Coach D- those hills by Gants should be challenging. I got to work up to that.

In Health-

Silas C.

Silas~
Good luck, friend! You are truly an inspiration!
Love and Aloha,
chinadoll :slight_smile:

Silaa.

I gotta say CONGRAT and sorry I just saw this thread, I would have chimed in sooner.

Glad to hear it and hope for more GREAT news coming from you in the future.

Phill

good luck in achieving your goals fitone!

Phill-

How’s mom by the way?

In Health-

Silas

Silas

Thanks for asking.

In an attempt to not hijack a thread you are MUCH deserving of, I will keep it breif and just say she is GREAT. Everything is going better than expected. We still have lots to work on but it all coming.

Thanks and CONGRATS to you once again,
Phill