Travelling with Test

Not sure who told you that. but possession can still get you arrested. I haven’t lived there in a while, but my brother is routinely in jail for drug offenses and I doubt those laws have changed that much since my youth. Be careful about that. they only relaxed on pot.

POS of schedule 4 in Canada is legal but it’s not legal to use or buy or have large enough quantities that can count as trafficking.

None of this means that they will be easy to find or purchase tho. Especially sense you don’t know anyone because it’s still illegal to sell schedule 4 drugs

What’s really unfortunate about laws like this is there is so many grey areas.

For instance here in the states you can possess a lot of research chemicals. But you can not use them.

So what they do is try to prove intent. This can be done if you have a dropper for said rc chems that has residue in it. Or suppose you end up in a situation where blood is drawn and you have a substance legal to possess but not use in your blood you can be prosecuted.

So If your in Canada and have syringes and gear they could easily try to prove intent to use or have used which could potentially end badly.

I’m not going to be bringing gear into Canada, or purchase (if there’s a chance of criminal penalization)

Whenever dealing with a drug that is scheduled regardless of how it’s scheduled there is usually always a risk of some kind of penalization.

The sad thing about the law is its never cut and dry especially if you run into a dick head cop

I generally don’t like cops and thus try to steer clear. I feel today’s society is somewhat overtly regulated by cops and law enforcement. These people are meant to deter dangerous individuals and prevent harm being done, not instill fear in civilians who otherwise harm no one and typically cause no trouble, while this adds some good qualities to society, it also destroys free will.

I vehermontly believe a healthy adult should have the capacity to do whatever he/she wants so long as it only harms himself

But then the dillemas comes up

• what’s deemed healthy (mentally), would I be considered a “healthy adult?” Probably not
  • what should and shouldn’t be scheduled

Blablabla

Should AAS be legal? In my opinion… Probably not, however I don’t believe people should be prosecuted for mere posession, potentially decriminalisation would be more adequate.

You see while AAS does have its place and time, I believe many people (including adults) are too impulsive and immature and are thus not capable of using AAS without causing tremendous destruction to themselves (engaging in poly substance abuse, overdoing it you know the drift)

However the argument can be made, maybe the adult doesn’t care? Well sure, however it’s hard to distinguish a person in a healthy state who says “I legitimately don’t care” vs a mentally unstable or severely depressed person who “doesn’t care” though medical intervention may change his outlook.

The poly substance abuse issue is hard to determine too, I fall into this category. I’m prescribed dexamphetamine for ADHD, I’m supposed to take it ED but since I dislike stimulants vehermontly (don’t even react well to caffiene) I only take it as needed. So recently I had a test coming up and I’m prescribed between 5-20mg/day as needed. So I took 10mg then 5 mg then 5 mg (morning, afternoon, evening) for studying. Next morning I took 10mg… However I wasn’t able to get a second of sleep on the stuff.

The 10 mg dose in the morning caused me to fucking lose the plot completely. Not “psychosis” but anxiety, irritability, very high levels of aggression (I threw one of my cd cases in my car and broke it… I didn’t have to do this but it made me feel better when I did), thoughts racing, no fatigue, was able to study for many hours on end, couldn’t formulate responses without going off on tangents etc.

Was a very unpleasant experience so now I’m going to talk to my doc about either lowering dose or switching to something less potent. I had problems with these meds as a kid too, but without them my attention span towards things I’m not interested in becomes very short, my impulsivity increases.

Either way after that I was like noooooooppppee (usually took 5-10mg on school days)

I should mention it’s only stimulants that my body can’t handle, I don’t consume alcohol anymore (I think in the past four months I’ve had two beers) but I have the most absurd tolerance to the intoxicating effects of alcohol. Same can be said with pot, haven’t tried anything else and don’t intend to within the near future (to say never would be a stretch, if I ever find myself in the Netherlands I hear psilocybin/mescaline is legal so ehhhh maybe). But stimulants (caffiene, amphetamine etc) I just can’t handle, I’m absurdly sensitive to them.

Tbh I’m not really one for recreational drug use (in terms of psychoactive substances) , there’s a time and a place for everything, I harbor no judgement but I feel it personally doesn’t quite fit in with the bodybuilding lifestyle. Id say I use pot far more often than anything else as I don’t drink, so that’s my substitute during house parties/gatherings if there’s a lot of recreational.substances at the scene (and given my age that’s typically the case)… And yeh, I know it’s bad for me too

1 Like