Traveling With T/Hgh

I am going to Florida, and the following week, London. I have a paper script for the hgh and packaged t with script label. I assume I shouldn’t have a problem, but what about sharps and any tips on keeping the hgh cool? I just feel awkward walking on a plane with a cooler but I could handle it.

I don’t want to check any gear.

Thanks in advance.

if your paperwork is in order and you do not have any unassociated contraband, you have nothing to fear. you may be questioned and searched, but remember that they cannot do anything if you are legit. i assume you are not going to pull a sly and have a bunch of extra undeclared jintropin on you.

Be very careful in Florida, especially when leaving on an international flight. TSA is very suspicious here of anything out of the ordinary. Have phone numbers of the prescribing physician handy for verification. You probably will not be able to take sharps on board but they will let you take a small cooler on board with you.

I have personal experience with this since I have type 1` diabetes and have traveled with insulin. The head steward held my sharp for me until i needed it. I was not allowed to personally hold it. Hope that helps.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
if your paperwork is in order and you do not have any unassociated contraband, you have nothing to fear. you may be questioned and searched, but remember that they cannot do anything if you are legit. i assume you are not going to pull a sly and have a bunch of extra undeclared jintropin on you.[/quote]

Like I said, I have scripts for both and am not sly enough to attempt a sly. I was mainly concerned about carry-on sharps, as I am not checking them, and keeping the hgh cool. I was wanting to know if anyone used anything to carry hgh in carry-on bag without using a mini cooler?

I just don’t want any hassle and wind up not going on my trip(s).

[quote]cleansnatch wrote:
Be very careful in Florida, especially when leaving on an international flight. TSA is very suspicious here of anything out of the ordinary. Have phone numbers of the prescribing physician handy for verification. You probably will not be able to take sharps on board but they will let you take a small cooler on board with you.

I have personal experience with this since I have type 1` diabetes and have traveled with insulin. The head steward held my sharp for me until i needed it. I was not allowed to personally hold it. Hope that helps.[/quote]

I am flying to FL from NJ and back. 2wks after that I have to go to London. That is the flight I am concerned with as it is international as you pointed out with the FL TSA.

I am going to put sharps in my chech-on, and try to bring on plane as well. I imagine it also depends on who is doing the checking. Some people seem to be bigger dicks than need be. But I’m sure everything will work out.
Thanks