Traveling & V-Diet

I’ve been lurking for a little while and recently joined because I found I was spending more time here than some other forums I belong to. A little about me, I’m 5’9, 184lbs, ~14% body fat and currently bulking. I’m hoping to get over 190, possibly 195 before I decide to cut down a bit.

I travel about 50% of the time for work (a lot international), and don’t have 4 straight weeks any time in the next 3-6 months that I could really dedicate myself to the V-diet. I have tried to think of ways that I could possibly continue the diet while i’m traveling, but I don’t believe I can carry that amount of supplements through security/customs.

So that leads me to my question. Does anyone have any insight if it is possible to travel (or carry-on) the amount of protein it would take for a week or two of the diet? Also, would there be any use in trying the diet in a 2-weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on scheme??

Any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Honestly, sounds like you’d be making the job a lot tougher.

Keep bulking for the next 6 months till you have the time.

My 2 cents.

Yeah, I’m a little disappointed that I won’t be able to take it on. I’m unfortunately going to have to resort to a “traditional cut” to drop body fat.

Are there any other travelers out there that have hints/tips for training or dieting on the road and in hotels?